Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the title reminds me "ploy lom petch" with bee sawis and namfon k, i love this lakorn; so what it means?

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
This lakorn is "Luerd Hong" the remake.
(The one that have Bee Namthip and Pong Nawat as her brother)
They just change the title but the same storyline.

I can't believe they remake this lakorn so soon.
But it's interesting anyway. ^_^

skies

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is "Luerd Hong" the remake.
(The one that have Bee Namthip and Pong Nawat as her brother)
They just change the title but the same storyline.

I can't believe they remake this lakorn so soon.
But it's interesting anyway. ^_^
really? a remake? hmmmm...
i saw the first one with bee and pong as siblings...it was alright....just wanted to slap that n'rai girl so bad...
anyways, i think they should change the storyline a little bit...make it more interesting and realistic???
anyhow, i will be looking forward to this series though....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
here is the link to watch clip they introduce the casts+show a bit of la korn http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fhEZhQnHvqg
i think pra aek look like Pai parthit a bit. he looks cute. nang aek look cute too. her face look familiar like i saw her from somewhere before. i don't remember "Luerd Hong" that much. but i think it's not a re-make of it. from the preview of this la korn look like will be a cheesy namnoi la korn again, my prediction: nang aek is weak+pitiful+has a sad life, get abuse by pra aek and nang rai. from preview:pra aek is mad that his dad gave nang aek's older brother the will(money) but she doesn't know anything about it.but he probably won't believe her & misunderstood think nang aek and her brother trick his dad for money, so he probably mean to her by taking advantage of her,force hug+kiss her, and maybe even rape her, and he will be jealous over her b/c many guys is in love with her. she probably go live in his house. sounds interesting.will wait to see it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
From the preview it doesn't look like it's a re make of leurd hong. they all look stiff though. but nang aek look cute. pra aek kinda look like Pai but kinda cute. look like cheesy la korn, pra aek mean misunderstood nang aek and nang aek weak, pitiful.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
There's already a thread on this lakorn: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=28121
Please merge someone ?

I can't believe they're doing remake of LUERD HONG, I LOVE that lakorn! One of EXACTS best. Why can't they just keep the same title? Geesh.

Nangek in here is gorgeous+cute. Praek is so cute also :wub: The other guy is adorableee. I think the Cast looks great! Hope this remake will be as good as the original one ;)

-- What is praek and nang'ek names?