Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just finish watching ep.1-3, nang'aek acting is o.k. but pra'ek needs to improve, hope he will as the story goes a long,but they are both cute. she's very cute, he's handsome, i like that she talks back at him, first i thought she would be those nang'ek who is sweet,weak,shy to pra'ek...i like nang'ek character that talk back at pra'ek like this, is fun to watch. but sucks! that she has to let the nang'rai insult/hit her because of her mom's order. next part looks good, she'll go work with him, and cute they show the preview he put his finger on her lip and grab her head,looks like he adore her, said she has a fast mouth..:lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
i just finish watching ep.1-3, nang'aek acting is o.k. but pra'ek needs to improve, hope he will as the story goes a long,but they are both cute. she's very cute, he's handsome, i like that she talks back at him, first i thought she would be those nang'ek who is sweet,weak,shy to pra'ek...i like nang'ek character that talk back at pra'ek like this, is fun to watch. but sucks! that she has to let the nang'rai insult/hit her because of her mom's order. next part looks good, she'll go work with him, and cute they show the preview he put his finger on her lip and grab her head,looks like he adore her, said she has a fast mouth..:lol:

yes, i agree, the pra'ek needs to improve a little more...the nang'ek isn't too bad...she's cute!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
:spin: :wub: Rewatching Kaew Lom Pet episode 3 over and over again until I get bored..j/k I'll never get bored of episode 3 the sweet scenes :wub:

jakjann

Jakjann

Keaw Lom Pet episode 4 Mondy 1 December 2008

Keawkao(Aline) always annoyed Nampet (View) because She can not bear that all has eyes for Nampet.
Lada feel sorry for Nampet and let nampet work at(on) her own Hotel
Sheewin (Son Yook Songpaisarn) is a manager there and both thus come closer eachother

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
:wub: thanks I'm going to love it so much if Son and Wiew just keeps getting closer and closer to each other and than fall in love with each other also I wanna see them both have a :slapandkissse3: :wub:

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
it'll be nice if they could air the lakorns every day of the week so we wouldn't have to keep on waiting for it to come out on either days of the week

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
:wub: thanks I'm going to love it so much if Son and Wiew just keeps getting closer and closer to each other and than fall in love with each other also I wanna see them both have a :slapandkissse3: :wub:
hahaha me too!! it will be GREAT!! and sweett!!
teehee! I HEART slap && kiss x]]]
lol

it'll be nice if they could air the lakorns every day of the week so we wouldn't have to keep on waiting for it to come out on either days of the week
SOOOOO agree!! i get bored so easily cause theres nawthing to watch on the weekends..:[
just always have to go rewatch other lakorns for the 10 thousandth time lol ;]

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
yeh onli if it's the lakorn that i really love and havn't watched it for a long time than i'll rewatch again until the day the lakorn with be uploaded onto the websites

roselovesice

he going to tease her more... lol
and she is going to be beat up more...not lol

Hey!! o m g! hahah finally see you again! lol x] since Prra lol
btw, where'd you get that picture of kwan and win on your siggie?? its so cute!!! xD

anyways true that!!!
but its gonna be so cute and funny when he does!! x]]]] but sad for her cause shes gonna get her
asseo whoop! lol :lol:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
ok...i didn't know this was a remake of lerd hong! i was watching and it and thought, why is the storyline so similar. at first i thought they just copied the storyline. does anybody remember what year lerd hong was? it doesn't seem that long ago for them to remake or maybe it's just that i'm getting old lol. but why a different title? no wonder i didn't know.

yeah the n'ek is pretty cute. the n'rai in the old version was really good though. and pong is the cuter brother. and the bad guy in the new version is too YOUNG. he looks like a 15 year old or something, turn off.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
dang. im slow on this thread lol ;]

cant wait for the 4th episode...its getting super gewd ;]]
i wonder what song she'll sang later on like how Bee N. was singing in lerd hong.
the song was really nice though! :]]]

i cant wait for the Hotel kissing part! that is interesting ;]]]] lol
its funny how the p'ek messes around with the n'ek when they just met!
teehee...she touched his BOOBS!! lol and Yuk walks super funny..like a modeling girl! lol
but he's still HAAWWTTT!! && i'm still diggin him!! hahaha :D
i don't think she's singing in this version.. instead i think she's a model.. because in the preview her brother Gaan is a photographer taking her picture where she's dressed up in Boran clothes and pra'ek was staring at her... omg i can't wait until that part.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult

Hey!! o m g! hahah finally see you again! lol x] since Prra lol
btw, where'd you get that picture of kwan and win on your siggie?? its so cute!!! xD

anyways true that!!!
but its gonna be so cute and funny when he does!! x]]]] but sad for her cause shes gonna get her
asseo whoop! lol :lol:

haahaha! i know i miss PRRA i guess we have the same taste of lakorn
i got it from kwan fan club they did a photoshoot back when they were co star with weir and pancake

roselovesice

i don't think she's singing in this version.. instead i think she's a model.. because in the preview her brother Gaan is a photographer taking her picture where she's dressed up in Boran clothes and pra'ek was staring at her... omg i can't wait until that part.
dang it! x[ lol but taking pictures, thats pretty kewl too! ahahaha i cant wait for that part also!! the pra'ek
staring at the n'ek beauty lol so cute!! x]]]]] lol

haahaha! i know i miss PRRA i guess we have the same taste of lakorn
i got it from kwan fan club they did a photoshoot back when they were co star with weir and pancake
LOL yepp! ;]]]
oohh okay then. thats kewll!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omgggg! I wish I can watch this drama!! I hope someone will SUBB this drama, pleaseee! I loved the old version so much! SON YOOK is super super HOTTness!!!! yummm!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Omgggg! I wish I can watch this drama!! I hope someone will SUBB this drama, pleaseee! I loved the old version so much! SON YOOK is super super HOTTness!!!! yummm!
I know. I'm hoping that someone would subb this drama.. if not then I'll just watch it now and wait for the dubb. version...