Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

Keaw Lom Pet episode 4 Mondy 1 December 2008

Keawkao(Aline) always annoyed Nampet (View) because She can not bear that all has eyes for Nampet.
Lada feel sorry for Nampet and let nampet work at(on) her own Hotel
Sheewin (Son Yook Songpaisarn) is a manager there and both thus come closer eachother

wow...can't wait...so cute...

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
so in love with this lakorn this year of 2008 and can't wait until the lakorns of exact scenrio 2009 lakorns coming up next year

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i love this lakorn too even with the first 3 eps....p'ek and n'ek are so cute together....seems like p'ek already like n'ek....can't wait til next week....

max

sarNie Elites
So... I finally started watching this lakorn, and I am so hooked! The pra'eke is so hot, and the na'eke is very cute! Ahh! I cannot wait to finish it!

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
watch because of the good looking p'eke
i do agreed, he need to improved, na'eke is okay..
ton the star is okay...he's kinda natural to me as if he's been acting for a while...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ya the lakorn is good..p'k/n'k kute...funny...i just finish watching Bee N. Version on Youtube....I love the song she sang..wish they just have it in BG....can't wait for ep 4....when does this air???

little

sarNie Adult
i like this remake than the one with bee n. This is so good love it can' t wait for more. i think it monday thru thursday since it's only like 40 mins per epi

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
they're doing pretty good. their acting is kind of stiff. The nang'rai is annoying, something about her face, cant quite figure out

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
every1 is okay, but pra'ek needs to improve a little bit of his facial expression...he need to mean what he is trying to say.....i hope he will improve more in a couple more eps.