Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

jakjann

Jakjann
t think not too much...a little bit but it his first lakorn nobody can do best acting in his/her first drama

I like him more and more XDD
very handsome ^.^

Ton his acting is very good....because of he has learn acting from The Star house

max

sarNie Elites
I think it is expected that new actors/actresses acting skills to not be too good, but this is just a start : )

Son is just way too handsome! I am completely in love with him! The na'eke is really cute! Ahh I love love love this lakorn so far!

madzyvandy

sarNie Egg
I'm liking it so far. At first I thought Wiew's character was going to be weak and pitiful but it's not. I mean yeah you feel bad for her because her "mom" is telling her to let Aline's Character to do whatever ( I'm guessing? .. don't understand thai ) and so she is getting beat up, but what I like about it is that she's not like "oh I deserve this". She's pretty strong.

As for Son.. I don't think he's that bad. All though it seems like he's modeling more than acting. If you notice, he always like sticks his face out a certain way.. It's weird, but I don't mind watching him, he is pretty cute.

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm liking it so far. At first I thought Wiew's character was going to be weak and pitiful but it's not. I mean yeah you feel bad for her because her "mom" is telling her to let Aline's Character to do whatever ( I'm guessing? .. don't understand thai ) and so she is getting beat up, but what I like about it is that she's not like "oh I deserve this". She's pretty strong.

As for Son.. I don't think he's that bad. All though it seems like he's modeling more than acting. If you notice, he always like sticks his face out a certain way.. It's weird, but I don't mind watching him, he is pretty cute.

yes i have noticed that too...how he turns and the way he walks, you can totally tell he's a model. he's SOOOOOO darn cute though!! i love when he looked at her when she didn't want to apologize to him. they are a very cute couple!! wiew's a cool girl!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep 4... LOVE IT!! :wub:
I find that Son's acting is ok for a beginner, I love his expressions...it's just the way he walks that bothers me a lot ^^
Ton's acting is good and I like his character. Niew is also so lovely.

The ending credit makes the lakorn looks so yummy... I can't wait for more>.<

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep 4... LOVE IT!! :wub:
I find that Son's acting is ok for a beginner, I love his expressions...it's just the way he walks that bothers me a lot ^^
Ton's acting is good and I like his character. Niew is also so lovely.

The ending credit makes the lakorn looks so yummy... I can't wait for more>.<
we think alike
i FREAKING LOVE this episode
i think son's acting improve a little the walking is kind of bothers me too

anyway i love this episode. can't wait for the next one where he drag her
weiw is a good actress she is so clumsy she fell two times

LOVE THIS MOVIE
MY NEW ABSSESSION so many good lakorn to watch now
this lakorn then silamanee then aon and noon then jai rao
i love this month and LOVE THIS EPISODE :wub: :yahoo: :dude: :kiss: :slapandkissse3: :loool: :wub:

i'm so hype right now after i watch ep 4

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks fo much for the pictures! As always, Son and Wiew look so good! I wish that they would date in real life because they would make the cutest couple!

I am not sure if this has been answered, but how many episodes are there to this lakorn... if anybody knows?

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
just finished watching Kaew Lom Pet after coming back home from skewl and wow I love there scene at the end it's so sweet :kiss: :lmao: to see them together in this lakorn in 2008. Where could I go watch Kaew Lom Pet on 3Num 3Mum I looking forward to what they are saying to each other in the video?

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
caps for ep. 4 from lyn blog [i hope she put on description so we all could understand . she might since she love it too]

these are my fav scence.

she look pretty in the pic

then when she chase him around hitting him ......so funny

extreme fav. part

awesome part

now i am going to watch it again :wub:
this is me right now in the inside :yahoo:

jakjann

Jakjann
caps for ep. 4 from lyn blog [i hope she put on description so we all could understand . she might since she love it too]

these are my fav scence.

she look pretty in the pic

then when she chase him around hitting him ......so funny

extreme fav. part

awesome part

now i am going to watch it again :wub:
this is me right now in the inside :yahoo:

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!