Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
That ending scene in ep. 4 was soooo cute! ahahaha! awwww son is so hot. he has BIE's lips, i swear :D ahahha! can't wait til tomorrows episode! aline is so annoying. i figured out whats wrong with her now, and its the way she talk & her mouth. lol. but shes not bad for a beginner :] wiew is really cute. they should totally get together is real life. ahah!

look at SON&WIEW together! they would make such a HOT couple. omg =D

neena

sarNie Adult
son is hot!!! can't stop staring at him whenever he comes onscreen! and YES wiew and son make a super adorable couple!!! i pray that they have more lakorns together already!! i keep replaying all the sweet moments in episode 4. i loved the part where she started rubbing her dirty gloves on his black shirt!!!! he has a deeper voice then most thai actors i know...besides lome patchata...lome has the hottest deep voice!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I'm love how fast exact move. Pr'ek and Na'ek are both so cute. I like her strong role. I can't wait for tom's epi. It's killing the way that it end.. hehe.. the kiss... Son is so hott. I say his acting is not bad, yeah we can tell that he's more of a model, then an actor, but his hottness is getting to me... lol... This is their first drama so I'm not going to say much. It'll take time for them to improve and this is just the beginning... I'm loving this lakorn so much. Tom's epi. seems great.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so, i wasn't going to watch...b/c i have tons of other stuff to do, but i did tune in...just to watch the beginning...yeah i agree the p'ek son is ok...yup, he's got some more acting training to do...but hey, like most of you, i am forgiving, it's dude's first lead...so ok...but i must comment and say i so love wiew already...i mean she's still got some weird, awkward moments...but overall she does a good job...i can believe her spunk, her disappoint when her mom takes n'rai's side, and her sometimes clueless moments...totally n'ek material...:D

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Nang'ek is doing very great!!I don't see anything that is wrong with the pra'ek but I do see that I don't like it when nang'ek adopted mother starts to be sop mean to her at least be on her side for once or a couple times can't you?

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
the mother is so mean of not taking Namphet's side. I get the point that Kaew is her real daugther, but she raised Namphet. She should at least give her some love. But anyways a lakorn is a lakorn, I'm more interested in Pra'ek and Na'ek. Tomorrow seems too long for me...

max

sarNie Elites
He is only 19?! Ahh! I feel so old even though we are the same age! Soon if not already, there are going to be so many actors/actresses younger than me : (

I thought he was at least 22 years old, though :/

I love him still!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, eppi four was soo freaken cute!
yes, the ending was soo "AAAHHH!!!"
i can not wait for tomorrow's episode.
son is becoming more and more my
newest obsession. LOL wiew is soo cute!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i loved loved loved today's eppie..wat the heck was he doing to her..i can't believe he touched her lips w/ his finger...ewww i dunno where tat's been...lol...weirdo..but cute...ehehe...

Mr. Son is so good to look at..but the boy is Best in a male form....total robot...lol god forbids Best & Son to ever star in a lakorn any time soon...or it'll have to be titled "Robot Love"...they're so emotionless...but i'm doing okay on him cuz i set w/ him a low standard...but i have to say Wiew is such a nice surprise...her acting is great for a fist timer...

max

sarNie Elites
I have to agree that I am liking the pace of this lakorn. I am so glad that it is not lagging because that is not always so pleasant. Anyways, I hope it will not start too lag, but I hope that the lakorn will be filled with great scenes! Ahh!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
That ending scene in ep. 4 was soooo cute! ahahaha! awwww son is so hot. he has BIE's lips, i swear :D ahahha! can't wait til tomorrows episode! aline is so annoying. i figured out whats wrong with her now, and its the way she talk & her mouth. lol. but shes not bad for a beginner :] wiew is really cute. they should totally get together is real life. ahah!

look at SON&WIEW together! they would make such a HOT couple. omg =D
hey now tat u said it...well i'm not excatly a Bie fan...but gosh Son has nice lips..esp tat picha..tat smirk :blush: i wonder wat kind of chapstick does he use :unsure:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yeah wiew for a first timer she's good and yeah totally agree on the whole robot love with best and son lol but there's always room for improvement...oh son and wiew makes one hella of hot/cute couple hope to see them together again (looks like a hit)

max

sarNie Elites
So, I am going crazy for this lakorn, and I watched the ending of the original version. I am not satisfied... I agree that they should extend the ending to a wedding scene or something like that :/

Kaew Lom Pet <3