Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

max

sarNie Elites
As for the old version, I have never seen it, even though I remember my parents watching it a while back.

I am completely in love with Son and Son and Wiew as a couple! I can only hope for more lakorns starring them with a good storyline!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I saw the old version. I loved it as well. [: I think this one will be as good also! Plus, SON a hottie unlike the guys TIEW from the old version, He was just okay. He looked like Andrew Gregson to me.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
As for the old version, I have never seen it, even though I remember my parents watching it a while back.

I am completely in love with Son and Son and Wiew as a couple! I can only hope for more lakorns starring them with a good storyline!
I watch the old version, but I can barely remember any sweet scenes at all. I love this version alot. I like how they switch the storyline somewhat and all the sweet scenes of the pra'nangs. I'm hoping they can play again together next year after their other lakorn,

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yes. wiew and son are really cute and good together! i dont think i would get tired of them together, lol! hopefully exact pairs them up agains.

max

sarNie Elites
Yes, I hope that they will continue to add the sweet scenes, too! I am just a little bit annoyed by how it seems like Kaew has so much control over Win. She is always pushing him and pulling him. Seriously, when is he going to just be a man?! Eek!

I am just really excited about this lakorn because the whole cast is so new. Honestly, I am not watching and will not future "hit" lakorns because I am tired of seeing the same people over and over again. I will never mention any names :/ (Sorry I am a bit off topic.)

kermint

sarNie Adult
I love the way Son looks at Wiew. Awwwww =) they're starting to like each other. i felt so sorry for her in ep. 6 ;( and it was so cute when he came to wipe her tears & blood when Aline slapped he rin the dressing room. AHHHH! I'm in love with this couple.

HAHA i find it funny that the MV's Son play seems like he can really act and what not =] but hes pretty stiff. I hope he gets better near the end! =D
hey girl, same here. i very like the way Son looks at Wiew too. the way he looks at her u can see through his eyes dat how much he loves her. yeh, he's acting still need help, but the way he shows his emotion is good. He looks cute and hot like dat hahaha. however, he's new so will forgive for his acting hahaha

episode today is good. love the scene when Sheewin wipes Nam's tears and also the end of this episode scene. Son looks hot with dat white stripe shirt. he just looks so fine when get off the car and follow Namphet.

yeh, can't wait for next episode! we'll see the CPR scene... heck yeh agree with dat just love this couple too. i think they look cute together as a couple.

i think Ton's cute too, but Son's more hahaha

max

sarNie Elites
Yay! I am not the only one who loves the way that Son looks at Wiew! It just seems so sincere : ) I am lovin' it!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I really like this lakorn, I can actually watch all episodes without having to skip certain scenes and that is rare for me ahah.

kermint

sarNie Adult
Yay! I am not the only one who loves the way that Son looks at Wiew! It just seems so sincere : ) I am lovin' it!
you are not the only one hahaha when he looks at her. i thought i was her kekeke love his looks just sooooooooooo hot

oh, i also liked the scene from episode 6 dat when he gave her the handkerchief n wiped her mouth. the way he looked at her i wanted to kept and care for this woman from the bottle of my heart.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHA =D i think we should just all say we're having KLPFever! of SONFEVER! ;) :spin: i fell for SON, but i'll repeat, that i wish son & wiew really got together! ahha

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
i second all of you who like son and wiew together. i'm dying to see them in more lakorns together and seriously if they were an acutal couple i'd be sooo happy. too bad, i think wiew has a boyfriend? i'm not too sure.

max

sarNie Elites
Eek! My heart will be so broken : ( I hope that they are both single so that possible sparks in real life may occur!!!!!

max

sarNie Elites
Waiting until Monday seems so long, but like I said (LOL) I am trying to stay away from watching the rest of Kaew Lom Pet until Winter Break comes because I really need to focus on my finals this upcoming week, but I think I will have to watch the episode with the CPR scene first, then I promise, no more until I go back home for Winter Break : )

Well, Ruj The Star's MV comes out tomorrow?! I hope somebody will post it on YouTube! I am so excited for that music video! I love the song very much as well!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Erghh the mum annoys me, doesn't she feel guilty at all that shes been raising the real daughter of the family like crap <_<

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i'm behind...gotta wait til this weekn 2 watch....reading the comments make me soo excited and anxious..where can i get some banner for this lakorn? thank you...i haven;t watch lakorn consistently in a LOOOOOOOONG time..and this is getting me back to it...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol i don't know what i was thinking but i was like search for ep8 when today is a friday i guess i really want to see more...4 days of son and wiew is just not enought...but i recently found out that someone will be willing to sub this lakorn