Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OH EM GEE! AHHHH i feeel so sorry for wiew today :[ son is getting better!! >:] yaaayyy! real CPR WOOT WOOT!! aline is a big time biaaatch. excuse my language. i can't wait for sweet scenes again awwwww =D

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I'm so in love with this lakorn of two new newbie's that are my favorite. SOn is making me fall for him and Wiew is so sweet in her acting. Kaew Kao was so close to burning Namphet's face in the lakorn I was so afraid because it was just like 5 inches away and if she got closer Namphet's face would be all ruin by Kaew Kao.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
CPR scene was hottt!!! Real lip action! I had to look closely to make sure that it's the real thang! And it was! Lmao! Son gave CPR for like more than 5times? If i didn't missed count! Hahaha!
OMG CPR scene was HOTT... 5 times...hehe.. lol.. There's my Knight in Shining Armor right there...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OH EM GEE! AHHHH i feeel so sorry for wiew today :[ son is getting better!! >:] yaaayyy! real CPR WOOT WOOT!! aline is a big time biaaatch. excuse my language. i can't wait for sweet scenes again awwwww =D
Diffinely agreed. She makes me hate her more and more. I hope she gets it all in the end. They better have her suffer in the end.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Love the part where Son dive in to save Wiew.. He was sorry about her, that he has to look to see if she came to work... I'm hoping that they will be together tmr. I'm dying to see them back together.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
^^ i know!!! ARRRRG. and the MV was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! :spin: *CREEET* lmao.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
and when they were in the hospital, she woke up and they hugged & cried! hdkayrhuihrkjzhk!!!!!! <3
they're simply my favorite on screen couple now. :clap:

ohyeah, also give credits to Ruj for having such an amazing smooth voice to sing this song which gives it extra meaning! ahahah!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Yes the part that he puts the ring on her i wonder is it going to be in the lakorn or just in the MV. Namphet she got crashed badly she did have alot of blood. It's so funny how Namphet's mom is there with her during they were doing the Mv of Ruj and SOn and Wiew.

max

sarNie Elites
Omg I loved the HUG scene at the end, too! They are so cute! Superb! Superb! Now I am dying to watch the BOAT SCENES! AHHHHHH!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.exact.co.th/news/news39.html

Son - Wiew shows touch scene!!! ´´Kiss (her) brow- entrust Love´´ in ´´Keaw Lom Pet´´

constantly misunderstood scene between leader actor and actress, we have seen enought, but today our director Sun Srikeawloh sends a sweet scenes between
Son - Wiew,so that others also have fun. But how sweet it may be that we need to look at.

It´s a scenen Nampet(Wiew Wonnaros) must feel
hurtful, because that her Mom Pikul (Kwang Kamolchanok) love Keawkao (Aline) more than she and she lets her feeling out to Sheewin (Son Songpaisarn) He soothes Nampet with a kiss on her brow (forenhead)

The regisseur lets make this sceneat at beuwtiful garden upon roof from Notraton hospital. Before actually recorded, examines both Son and Wiew at first their queue.
Because their have a difficult feelings-scene and Wiew must concentrate to show her tears before properly recorded. When the Regissuer sees that both have already their queue, he let Wiew alone for make concentration, wait a signal from Wiew, after this the Regisseur starts to film at.

Starts with that Wiew crying ,after that Kwang insult she. The regisseur say to his cameraman, he should stay for a while by Wiew. Then now it is Son ´s queue, he soothe her because he see she crying and try to asks what happened. But Wiew say nothings, until Son wants to get Kwang to soothe Nampet but wiew take his hand so he can not go. And at once Wiew says everything what she has on the heart to him. When he know everything belongs, he couldn´t believe it.When he finished to hear her he embraced she slowly and then kisses on her forehead to say that he loved her.

The Regissuer lets record this scene for a while, until he said cut and check then this tape. But the feeling between Son and Wiew wasn´t not good for him and lets new start, again and on second time was good.

Can look this scene soon in ´´Keaw Lom Pet´´ Tuesday 9 December. 2008 20.25 at CH5

Awe.. He's confessing his love. :spin:

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
YEs, Son was actually crying when he hugged her when she woke up from the crash. Son is so cute when he cries. Me too they are my favorite on screen couple right now!! Hope the actually date each other later on! Ruj is a very great singer let's all thank him for actually comign out and singing this song to go with the lakorn. Ruj should get a Hi 5 for going out there and actually getting to sing this song for us all. Thank you P'Ruj Suparuj.
and when they were in the hospital, she woke up and they hugged & cried! hdkayrhuihrkjzhk!!!!!! <3
they're simply my favorite on screen couple now. :clap:

ohyeah, also give credits to Ruj for having such an amazing smooth voice to sing this song which gives it extra meaning! ahahah!

max

sarNie Elites
Oh goodness jakjann! You are the best! I love your translation! I am going to die watching it tomorrow because that scene will hit my heart! This lakorn is so darn good so far! I'm lovin' it!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg today's epi was getting on my nerve.. the mom is such a b***h...
seriously..... i dont like how she alwayz get hurt and alwayz getting slap..
but oh well i still love tis lakorn. p'ek is so freaken cute especially when
he was saving wiew... n the mouth to mouth.. omg.. i cant wait for 2mmrows
epi..

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
What did Gan say to the grandma that made her almost have a heart attack than Kaew Kao said she'll take care of it by telling Namphet to go to her foot and apologize to her. The adopted mother is so mean to Namphet. So sad for Namphet that she had to get up and iron Kaew Kao's clothes than she faints so sad for Namphet..Son is so concerned about Namphet that he wants to get her number but a worker comes and interupt so he couldn't get Namphet's number to call her and see how she is doing. Poor Namphet she is always getting torture and SOn is sometimes never there to help Namphet when she is seriously sick and needs someone to take great care of her.Sad Namphet and Cheewin

max

sarNie Elites
I agree. Kaew is such a major bad person! I just want to go into the lakorn and slap her. LOL! The grandmother is so evil too. I cannot wait until she gets what she deserves!

Oh is that what Sheewin was doing when he went to go look at the computer? I did not really get it. Yes, I would also like to know what Kan said to the grandmother that made her almost have a heart attack.

(Really wish there was english subs)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Yes wish there was actually someone to sub this lakorn for us so we wouldn't have to keep on asking everyone questions.
I agree. Kaew is such a major bad person! I just want to go into the lakorn and slap her. LOL! The grandmother is so evil too. I cannot wait until she gets what she deserves!

Oh is that what Sheewin was doing when he went to go look at the computer? I did not really get it. Yes, I would also like to know what Kan said to the grandmother that made her almost have a heart attack.

(Really wish there was english subs)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Gan said "You can't kick anyone out the house Kaew! Mom is the one who brought them into the house, whoever wants to kick them out, must ask for moms opinion first! Even grandma don't have the rights!" then grandma goes.. "OHHHH ohhhh ooohhhhh" LOL!