Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Thanks for telling me what Gan said to his grandma and I never though he would disrespect his own grandma just like that arguing with her.
Gan said "You can't kick anyone out the house Kaew! Mom is the one who brought them into the house, whoever wants to kick them out, must ask for moms opinion first! Even grandma don't have the rights!" then grandma goes.. "OHHHH ohhhh ooohhhhh" LOL!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Gan said "You can't kick anyone out the house Kaew! Mom is the one who brought them into the house, whoever wants to kick them out, must ask for moms opinion first! Even grandma don't have the rights!" then grandma goes.. "OHHHH ohhhh ooohhhhh" LOL!
thanks for the translation. GO GAAN! Wayy to step up to be the MAN!

jakjann

Jakjann

i love it when ton said this to grandma and kaew
ton his acting was cool^^

pikul is arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i doni know i must feel sry for her or hate she

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i love it when ton said this to grandma and kaew
ton his acting was cool^^

pikul is arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i doni know i must feel sry for her or hate she
as of right now, I hate her... I just wanted to go into the TV and punch her, when she push Nam into Kaew's foot to apologize, when it's really Kaew who she be doing that.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
yes those scenes are the ones that I also really want to see in i think the next couple episodes of the lakorn. I really want to see the water ski scene though but I was wondering what is Kaew Kao going to do if she sees Cheewin and Namphet together but maybe she might not because at the same time the brother Nok could also distract her from what she is doing and take her to the bar where she got drunk and slept with Nok for a one night stand.
BOAT SCENE IS WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SEE AND ALSO THE WATER SKI SCENE.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks karen_moo .....gaan is so awesome..but sometimes he can't do anything when it comes to kaew kao...i can't wait when he suggests that namphet should take a vacation...

max

sarNie Elites
BOAT SCENE IS WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SEE AND ALSO THE WATER SKI SCENE.
Same here! I was obsessed with wanting to see the drowning scene, but now that I have seen the drowning scene, I am not obsessed with the BOAT scene and all of those scenes during the vacation!

I am very afraid that they might not air until next week, though : ((((((((((((((((((((

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
The drowning and CPR scene was intense! Namphet was in the water for so long and man, I've never seen anyone give mouth to mouth that many times in a lakorn. Usually it's once or twice, but this time it was like 3+ times rofl. I'm not complaining though cause it was hot :D I'm definitely looking forward to the scenes at Hua Hin. The boat scene and the jet ski scene!

I'm also waiting for 3N3M to air. I have a feeling it's going to be extra cute and I really want to see more Son + Wiew interactions. The clips Dara Story showed of Son and Wiew playing around on the MV set was just too adorable. I'm sure they'll have lots to say about each other since they've known each other since high school.

max

sarNie Elites
Oh I am scared that it might air next week rather than this week. Then, I would have to wait so long to see it if it was next week rather than this week : (

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Yes that it right because sometimes you think it is going to air this week but when you wait it airs next week.
Oh I am scared that it might air next week rather than this week. Then, I would have to wait so long to see it if it was next week rather than this week : (

max

sarNie Elites
I have asked this question before, but I am not sure if anyone answered it so I am going to ask again.

Does anybody know how many episodes there will be total, and when will it end airing? I would really like to know because I would love to watch and finish it during my break so I will not be so anxious when Winter Quarter starts. Hehe.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I have asked this question before, but I am not sure if anyone answered it so I am going to ask again.

Does anybody know how many episodes there will be total, and when will it end airing? I would really like to know because I would love to watch and finish it during my break so I will not be so anxious when Winter Quarter starts. Hehe.
USUALLY EXACT LAKORNS HAS ABOUT 30+ EPI.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yes those scenes are the ones that I also really want to see in i think the next couple episodes of the lakorn. I really want to see the water ski scene though but I was wondering what is Kaew Kao going to do if she sees Cheewin and Namphet together but maybe she might not because at the same time the brother Nok could also distract her from what she is doing and take her to the bar where she got drunk and slept with Nok for a one night stand.
I would love Kaew to see when Nam and Win are together so she can have a heart attack and die...hehe... my version of it.. :p

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you Miss Anonymous!

Well, I am so crazy, I did the calculations and according to my calculations, my Winter Break is not long enough for me to complete the lakorn... sadly : (

LOL : )

max

sarNie Elites
At the same time, I will be happier if it is longer because I am loving this lakorn so much!