Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

max

sarNie Elites
hmm...now that i think about it...i wonder if a willing scene will be during the boat scene...lol...now i can't wait!
That is what I have been thinking about and waiting for, too! I would much rather have a willing scene than a rape scene! Ahh! I really hope that this comes true! It would make my heart warm!

chopstick_xD

sarNie Hatchling
i wasnt here for like not even a week yet and theres 60 pages alreadyy xD
im a dork so i read the 30 pages i missed hehe
i actually look forward to mondays now..and tues-thurs too cuz of this lakorn
fridays r jus blehhh for me now cuz its not airingg

but i cant believe he has a facebook..im tempted to add but.. ><! haha
i cant get enough of these two theyr too cuteee

neena

sarNie Adult
*covers mouth with laughter!* O-M-G!!! Wow, our prayers are answered...lol...it looks like....holy...i didn't expect that. son's funny working out for the scene, he must be shy!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhh thanks tina....those pictures are soo funny....i can't wait...son's expressions are priceless...
yeah that last photo looks like he's naked....maybe that strategically, but wiew's face is :loool:

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhh thanks tina....those pictures are soo funny....i can't wait...son's expressions are priceless...
yeah that last photo looks like he's naked....maybe that strategically, but wiew's face is :loool:
YEP- I'm just going to pretend that he's nekked! She looks like she is screaming but inside she is probably :D

gialong93

sarNie Egg
Omg!!He is so cute now our answer has been answered by blog.thaiallstars. thanks for having the spoilers on for us thaiallstars..
No, this is not a R scene. According to Lynn's blog...
Initially, Gaew Gao (Aerin) wanted to drug Nop (New) and Namphet and create a scene of misunderstanding for Chewin. You know, to make Chewin think Nop and Namphet “wink wink”. I know, Gaew Gao is crazy. She slipped sleeping pills in Nop’s wine glass and left. Luckily, Nop realized what she did and switched the drink with Chewin. After Chewin passes out, he created a scene of misunderstanding for Gaew Gao. HAHA. I love Nop.

When Namphet woke up from her slumber, she found herself naked beside Chewin. AHHHHHH!!! She immediately pushed him off the bed and probably screamed her heart out.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Initially, Gaew Gao (Aerin) wanted to drug Nop (New) and Namphet and create a scene of misunderstanding for Chewin. You know, to make Chewin think Nop and Namphet “wink wink”. I know, Gaew Gao is crazy. She slipped sleeping pills in Nop’s wine glass and left. Luckily, Nop realized what she did and switched the drink with Chewin. After Chewin passes out, he created a scene of misunderstanding for Gaew Gao. HAHA. I love Nop.

When Namphet woke up from her slumber, she found herself naked beside Chewin. AHHHHHH!!! She immediately pushed him off the bed and probably screamed her heart out.
HAHAHA! Thats hilarious! thanks =] Nop is smart for that! heheh >:]

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
yes but it's still sweet to see them in the same bed everyone makes differents misunderstandings.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

are you serious....^^ good one nop :D but i wonder who undress them??? nop?? it would be funny he undress his own brother eww lol