Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh shit the drug scene is tomorrow ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait....and the kiss scene was long and NO ONE interrupt them hehehehe and thanks again pangggx3 for translating yeah it might be ture about what tang said you might not feel anything now but wait 3 to 4 months lol

ice

sarNie Hatchling
You would think Gaan would get the hint that Namphet
likes Win rather than him because she let Win kiss her
and hold her but she won't even let Gaan hold her hand -_-

That kiss today was cute too...can't wait to find out what
really went down w/ that drugging scene tomorrow!

max

sarNie Elites
The scene with Son and Wiew was so good! I am glad that Gaan did not come interrupt them like always! Like someone said above, you would think that Gaan would get the point by now, but I guess he is blinded by love? LOL. Also, why was Son so mad that he went into Gaan's office?

I hope that tomorrow's episode does not end right at where they get their clothes taken off because I will not be able to wait until next week!

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Also, why was Son so mad that he went into Gaan's office?
It was because Gaan changed Nam's position
to his personal secretary without Son knowing.

gialong93

sarNie Egg
The scene with Son and Wiew was so good! I am glad that Gaan did not come interrupt them like always! Like someone said above, you would think that Gaan would get the point by now, but I guess he is blinded by love? LOL. Also, why was Son so mad that he went into Gaan's office?

I hope that tomorrow's episode does not end right at where they get their clothes taken off because I will not be able to wait until next week!
According to Lyn's blog, Gaan made Namphon to be his personal secretary, i.e. quit working for Win.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Please, provide upload of 3num 3mum, i really want to see it. Tq. Son might have feeling for View because he is a guy so he can quickly show his feelings whereas View, she has to be careful because she is a girl, u have to be really sure to show ur true feelings towards a guy incase any news or gossip from newspaper. They r still in uni. and study, plus it's good just to be friends and make sure first before jumping into a relationship. still young and many option to consider.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the KISS SCENE.. It was long...hehe.. love it tho... I can't wait for tom. epi. It looks so interesting.... Win and Gaan fighting over Nam.. but only Win can win over Nam. because Gaan and Nam's realtionship can not go on and we all know...

gialong93

sarNie Egg
The preview for tomorrow's episode shows Kaew Kao was the one who undressed Namphon... So, I'd guess Nop would be the one that took off his older brother's clothes and put him in bed with her then. But the pictures show us different things>>>>> Very confusing >>>>>

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess we'll have to wait and see what happen.. since the pictures are confusing.. I can't wait to see what happen.. Win and Gaan are going to compete for Nam... Gaan will have to forfeit anyway when he finds out that they are siblings.. Sad for him tho... I love it how Win said it striaght to Gaan that he love Nam too.. Way to go!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I got up early to stream 3N3M live today and it was pretty worth it :) I'll do full translations later when thaitv has it up. I'll just talk about some parts I still remember. If some parts right now are inaccurate I'm sorry. It's really hard to remember everything when the show is live and I can't rewind lol.

-The cast danced. The girls danced and the guys did their Pek-Off-Ice dance. It was funny and cute :)
- Son sang! His acting might not be amazing, but the guy can sing pretty well. He talks a bit about how he auditioned for a company when he was younger. I'm not sure if it was for a Korean company or not. I just heard JYP and Rain, but didn't catch the rest.
- Of course Tang teased Son and Wiew about falling in love of screen. LOL, I think he said something along the lines of you two might not feel it now, but wait 3-4 months.
- Son said that from a friend perspective Wiew is cute, but from a boy's perspective she's really pretty. Rofl, I swear I seriously think Son might have a thing for Wiew. Too bad, I get the feeling Wiew doesn't feel anything. BUT, maybe like Tang said - she'll feel it later ^__^
thanks...i can't wait :D

neena

sarNie Adult
i am surprised its not uploaded yet in the media section...i want to see it but gotta be patient. lol. i also can't wait to see the show...yeah honestly i think he has the hots for her...why?

1. he got her into the entertainment business...he called her and asked her if she wanted to audition...come on, that's the easiest way to show you like a girl if you want her to get the leading role with you. lol.

2. friends...hmm...boys and girls can't be friends for long...i'll wait for 3-4 months.

3. he thinks she's cute from a friend's perspective and from a boy's perspective he thinks she's very pretty.

4. i loved the interview with frank where son said they love each other but only as friends...<i think son thinks differently. lol.

5. With the frank interview he asked if son flirted and he said no he doesn't flirt, he's filming a lakorn not flirt with a girl then he "jokingly" says something along the lines of afterwards...he looked shy when he said that.

6. just the way he looks at wiew in the lakorn you can totally tell...his stares are just killer.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
haha thats funny neena. but soooo true manns!!
buttah yeah! i want to watch the show!!

gah! i can't wait for tmrs episode!
so anxious!! x]]]]

btw, thanks pangggx3 for the translation! :]

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
the way i see it i think kaew drugged nampet so nop can rape her cause i hear kaew saying something like "someone like u deserves to be nop's mistress"... but i think nop got other plans in mind... instead of him in bed with nampet... he drugged his brother and put him in bed so kaew plans of getting back at nampet backfired

it makes sense to me after watching the preview...

i totally love nop cause he always there to take care of kaew's evil plans

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
last night I dreamt that I was on the drugged scene..lol so funny... I saw Nampet was laying on the bed and I saw Win was standing somewhere in the room...Kaew told me to undress nampet clothes...but I didn't wanna do it so I walked out....

I'm mad, I didnt know what happen after that cuz my mom woke me up!!! grrrr

gialong93

sarNie Egg
the way i see it i think kaew drugged nampet so nop can rape her cause i hear kaew saying something like "someone like u deserves to be nop's mistress"... but i think nop got other plans in mind... instead of him in bed with nampet... he drugged his brother and put him in bed so kaew plans of getting back at nampet backfired

it makes sense to me after watching the preview...

i totally love nop cause he always there to take care of kaew's evil plans
I am still soooo confused because one picture posted on Lyn's lakorn blog shows us Nop tugged a fully clothed Win in bed with a fully clothed Nampet. Kaew must undress Nampet before he did ???? I guess tomorrow we will have the answer unless the episode ends right at this scene then another three days of waiting. grrrr....