son is one lucky guy
there are so many kissing scence

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
wow i haven't been active much cause i have been obsess with big bang
so far from what i have read it is going good so far
son is one lucky guy
there are so many kissing scence
what?? 'you can't go obsess with Korean just yet. you have to stay with us on Thai..lakorns!! =.=' :huh:
lol jk jk jk..its kewls. :lol:
so how long have you been obsessing with them?? :D

haha yeah Son is one hecka lucky guy and so is wiew...gets to kiss him alot!!! xx]] lolz

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay i'm on eppy 3 so far, so far i dont like gaew of course, the grandma, what is up with her and sai, that servant lady- i swear all the lakorns she's been in, there's never a one time where i liked her lolz.....ton is so cute...i think i'm starting to like him

oh btw, who the heck is narrating the story, they doing a bad job at it lolz

roselovesice

okay i'm on eppy 3 so far, so far i dont like gaew of course, the grandma, what is up with her and sai, that servant lady- i swear all the lakorns she's been in, there's never a one time where i liked her lolz.....ton is so cute...i think i'm starting to like him

oh btw, who the heck is narrating the story, they doing a bad job at it lolz
hahaha yeah. well gaew is okays.
seriously i dont like that servant lady also. she is so annoying. hahaha
hahaha Ton is cute and handsome too!! x]] lolz..

TubbyTinker

oooo...i just wanna slap that servant lady...khun noo ka ka...dang hate that lady lolz....wah i'm starting on eppy 7 right now but so far eppy 6 was sweet. win helped nam get up after the photoshoot and when gaew came and slap the hell out of nam, he gave her his handkerchief.....

TubbyTinker

lolz, i totally forgot that tar phasin is in here...he's cute...weird seeing him in modern lakorns, he usually play those boran and weird to see him in ch5 lakorns where he's most of the time with ch7...starting eppy 8 in a bit

roselovesice

lolz, i totally forgot that tar phasin is in here...he's cute...weird seeing him in modern lakorns, he usually play those boran and weird to see him in ch5 lakorns where he's most of the time with ch7...starting eppy 8 in a bit
wait..who's Tar Phasin?? lolz..;]

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son & View on Pappayun Buntung mag:

Son & View at the Cinderella The Musical Gala Night:

Love these 2 together so cute and friendly, Wiew is such an easy going and down to earth person and Son is so nice and a gentleman, plus they r close friends in real life....and a hunk too