Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
wow, i still can't get over his crying scene, i just had to rewatch it again and again!! its so cute!!! i really wanna hug him right now!!

neena

sarNie Adult
omg i'm so heartbroken!! POOR NAM!!! HOW CAN THE MOM JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH A BROTHER TELL HIS SISTER THAT HE LOVES HER IN THAT WAY...YUCK. -_-

transcend89

sarNie Adult
well at least i know how pikul is feeling aout gan proposing to nam uh so heart-breaking...ok i get that gan gets to live only about 6 months but still why ruin two ppl happiness for his...am with the grandmother on this one it' s a BIG, MAJOR, HUGE MISTAKE

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I cant agree more >.<! ARRG! Freakin Pikulll!
Im sooo heartbroken for both Son & Wiew</3 AHHHH!
But I'm sad for Gaan as well. ;(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
it's sooo sad when son was crying :( i feel bad for nang'rais brother.. poor guy. i think he's sooo cute and adorable!
lemme' ask! are all the kisses in this lakorn real or whaaat??! exact does alot of real ones since KLKSuperstar.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
:( It's so sad for three main people in this lakorn. Gaan just can't get married with Namphet because they are brother and sister. Win at the same time also because if he didn't say it to Gaan, he is going to be blamed and for Namphet it's so sad because she doesn't love Gaan she loves Cheewin only. It's all so touching right now. :(

max

sarNie Elites
Today's episode was very sad as well! I feel so bad for Sheewin and Namphet! My favorite part from today's episode is the part in the office. It was so sad. I can really see their acting progress!

Even though I feel really bad for Gaan, the whole situation is just gross, though. They are real brothers and sisters, so Pikun just needs to come out and and tell the truth :/

I love Kaew Lom Pet!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...can't wait to go home and watch the new epi!!!!

Yes - the whole situation is gross! Pikul just needs to hurry up and tell the truth.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
You know lakorns, it's not gonna come out till the last or next to last episode. Pikul sucks for not speaking the truth. She really irritates me. If Kaew tries to kill her I would laugh.

You know lakorns, it's not gonna come out till the last or next to last episode. Pikul sucks for not speaking the truth. She really irritates me. If Kaew tries to kill her I would laugh.
not going to happen :lol:, but the thought is amusing enough. :D

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Namphet's real mom going to ask who got the ackle bracelet. Than it will be answered by Pikul.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I was so busy that I didn't get to watch yesterday's epi. so today I watch epi. 16 and 17... I'm am so heartbroken right now. They just confess their love and already there's problem.. I cried with Sheewin, I can feel his pain.. Poor Nam and Poo Win.. Win, why don't you just tell Nam the truth instead of hurting her like this.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
It's so sad now that Gaan has came back and I think everyone is going to discover Nok and Kaew Kao's situation, because of the dvd that Nok has.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode was a heartbreaker :(
Especially compared to their sweet confession
yesterday.
I'm starting to feel really really bad for Gaan...
He has a dying illness, the woman he loves is
really his sister, and she's actually in love with his
best friend.