Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i will show you the pic and then the comment...made by "yuke" hmm...you decide whether its weird/fishy. i don't wanna give out her personal info so i'm just blocking out everything.

so on this pic

someone wrote:

shit, i feel like a stalker...gomen son and vill!!! GOMEN!
LMAO...that's soo cool...neena i think you are the #1 stalker...

i made a artwork of all the main guys... :wub: ...

artwork made by: mainhiathao...i had nothing to do so i started to do random stuff...:D...
that's sooo cute <3

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Why you called it " Glass surround by Diamond"?Is it related to drama?Can explain it to us ?Thank you ~~~~
Actually, kaew lorm petch means "glass surrounds the diamond. in my opinion, it can mean a few things.

one meaning is that namphet (the leading actress) is actually a "diamond" but no one knows. people only see her as a piece of glass, not worth anything. but for real, she is a diamond hidden behind many horrible things like lies and deception put on her by pikul (the evil girl's real mom). just as if you covered or surrounded a diamond in dirt, you can't really tell if it's real or worth anything until you really carefully look at it.

another meaning can be= "kaew"-short for kaewkaow (which is the evil girl) "lorm" (surrounds or overpower) "phet"-short for namphet (which is the leading actress). in a sense, it is kind of like kaewkaow entraps, surrounds, or takes over namphet, who is a true gem, but because kaew's cubic zirconia ass keeps trying to outshine namphet, she is hardly seen or noticed. and let me tell you, those cubic zirconias (which are fake diamonds) are very shiny. it looks just like a real deal but it's not, so it gets kind of difficult to figure out.

i hope that helps. or maybe i'm looking too much into it. LMAO

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually, kaew lorm petch means "glass surrounds the diamond. in my opinion, it can mean a few things.

one meaning is that namphet (the leading actress) is actually a "diamond" but no one knows. people only see her as a piece of glass, not worth anything. but for real, she is a diamond hidden behind many horrible things like lies and deception put on her by pikul (the evil girl's real mom). just as if you covered or surrounded a diamond in dirt, you can't really tell if it's real or worth anything until you really carefully look at it.

another meaning can be= "kaew"-short for kaewkaow (which is the evil girl) "lorm" (surrounds or overpower) "phet"-short for namphet (which is the leading actress). in a sense, it is kind of like kaewkaow entraps, surrounds, or takes over namphet, who is a true gem, but because kaew's cubic zirconia ass keeps trying to outshine namphet, she is hardly seen or noticed. and let me tell you, those cubic zirconias (which are fake diamonds) are very shiny. it looks just like a real deal but it's not, so it gets kind of difficult to figure out.

i hope that helps. or maybe i'm looking too much into it. LMAO

oo i like ur interpretation of Kaew Lom Pet.

neena

sarNie Adult
HOLY CRAP...I WAS LIKE CHECKING UP ON PAGE 95 BUT WAS THINKING I'M STILL ON PAGE 94, WE'RE ON 95 NOW!? CRAP, I'M SO SPACED OUT...I WAS LIKE WHERE THE HELL DID MY COMMENTS GO? LOL...ANYWAY...GOOD GOD, I AM A STALKER!! NO!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER DID THAT BEFORE...NOT EVEN WITH ATEAM WHOM I LOVE! HMM...I HOPE SON DOESN'T COME HERE AND THINK I'M CRAZY...I DON'T WANT VILL IN HERE TOO. LOL. SHIT. ITS TOO BAD I'M NOT INTO GUYS LIKE SON...IF I WAS I THINK I'LL BE MORE OBSESSED THEN THIS...AND I WOULD WANT HIM TO MYSELF INSTEAD OF DREAMING HIM TO BE WITH VILL.