Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
thanks for the clip do you know what they were doing there and were they talking the lakorn towards the end???
i think they wish everyone a happy new year...i keep hearing them say happy new year. tum bon that's like offering to the monks i believe. its so weird that i know nothing about the thai language but still i can catch a few words...i'm impressed.

anyways, if i had to choose between new and son...i'll go with new...he seems more fun to be around and his smile, i can't get that smile out of my mind!! i'm all for New, i wanna see him in more roles but i can only see him play a support role, i dunno why...maybe when he gets older i guess...maybe he'll be like oguri shun...i can totally see that.

sorry for talking about New so much, I'm smitten by him. :lol:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
thanks for the clip do you know what they were doing there and were they talking the lakorn towards the end???

They went to the 1 of province of Thailand to let let go of their sins in the temple and feed the fishes and feed the cows, it's called sort of New year resolution...Yes at the end their were all talking about their up and coming lakorn, their detergation to work and school. They want to plan for the next year schedule and be a better person towards new year....also they talking about Kaew Lorm Petch, to let everyone knows to enjoy the lakorn and tune into it, they saying it's will be more excited towards the end...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
They went to the 1 of province of Thailand to let let go of their sins in the temple and feed the fishes and feed the cows, it's called sort of New year resolution...Yes at the end their were all talking about their up and coming lakorn, their detergation to work and school. They want to plan for the next year schedule and be a better person towards new year....also they talking about Kaew Lorm Petch, to let everyone knows to enjoy the lakorn and tune into it, they saying it's will be more excited towards the end...
thanks for the translation :D

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
and I'm looking forward to the ending...hehe.. :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i'm sorry to complain here but my older sis keeps annoying about why i keep watching KLP and i can't get her to shut it....that's why i don't want her to watch any thai lakorns with me...she's opinionate about every lakorn i watch which makes me so mad at her...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm sorry to complain here but my older sis keeps annoying about why i keep watching KLP and i can't get her to shut it....that's why i don't want her to watch any thai lakorns with me...she's opinionate about every lakorn i watch which makes me so mad at her...
i know how you feel..i like watching my lakorn alone..since my sister keeps asking questions about everything, that i miss the whole scene when i'm explain what just happened in the previous one...also sometimes i skim through the parts that don't interest me..and she yells at me for missing everything...

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL thanks for the translation, na ka Sarna3.

I just watched the clip, and I love how Son's scared to feed the cows, :lol: He keeps like jerking the grass thinking the cows are going to bite him or something
LOL He's so cute :wub:

..Son and Wiew should've sat next to each other more often .. :p hehe.

niruiwen008

sarNie Egg
I want to know where can download a clear source of drama?I know a thai fan provided us the clear source of drama that producted by ch3 in our Chinese forum.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
ive been gone for 5 days and u guys have already gotten to page 104...WOW...last time i checked we were on pg 79

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Wow! Have episode 21 come out yet??
Well, thank the adopted father for
helping Namphet. and thank the dad for
taking Kaew Kao but sucks that he died.
From his own daughters hands.​