Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

max

sarNie Elites
I am very excited to see how this version will end as well!

I just want to see more scenes with Son and Wiew : (

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Damn!!It is going
to suck for Namphet
because she is going
to be going to jail
when she hasn't done
anything bad to her adopted
father. Wonder what Pikul is
going to do when Namphet is
going to be going to jail but not her
real daughter that killed her real father,
with her own hands after her mother
spook out the truth to her after the death
of her real father...GOing to suck if Namphet
is going to jail for the crime of Kaew Kao,.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I don't think Nam, will go to jail because the police will be doing DNA test on the blood that was left by Kaew Gao Skirt, the green skirt she had on when Det took her...They saying that the blood prove that the person who did it, it's related by blood so they r just going to do a blood test on Nam to see if it matches with Det blood group....But Nam's blood will not matches with Det because Nam is not Det daughter then they will be asking who wore the green skirt that day that lives in the house...Hopefully Pikul will not swap blood sample of Nam with Kaew Gao.....Then they will know that Nam is not Det's daughter from the blood sample it will be Kaew Gao....from the old version I think Kaew Gao or Pikul will try to swap the blood sample as I sort of remember it.....but someone will see the real sample later on then they will know Kaew Gao is the 1 who did it...I think Nam will probably go to jail for a while since, someone swap the blood sample, it might be Pikul or Kaew Gao who swap the blood sample but as i remember it, i think it be Pikul because Kaew Gao told her to do anything to get her out of trouble, if Pikul really loves her and will do anything for her real daughter, then Nam will go to jail for a while since that is the incident....

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
It's going to be poorly sad for Namphet that she is being put in jail for not long but it will make other people around her make herself look like a bad daughter or criminal that killed her own father. But only if Pikul will speak out the truth than Namphet wouldn't look as a criminal who killed her adopted father.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I don't like Son at all. He's like a stick - boring. I thought he was cute but not anymore - he bore the heck out of me. though View is cute - I want her to be with somebody else like (Gaan - if he's not her brother). I like View and Gaan cuz to me - they match more better for some reason. Now I want a lakorn with them as lovers!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I don't like Son at all. He's like a stick - boring. I thought he was cute but not anymore - he bore the heck out of me. though View is cute - I want her to be with somebody else like (Gaan - if he's not her brother). I like View and Gaan cuz to me - they match more better for some reason. Now I want a lakorn with them as lovers!
For my opinion, Gaan is cute and friendly but he does not have the sex appeal that Son has..I prefer Son & Vill...it's like Son said in 1 of the scene, a person might be nice and appear lovely on the outside but once u get to know them, they might not be the 1 for u....Ton & Vill seems more like brother and sis but not good as lover, no chemistry there....my opinion ok...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
that's fine - we just have different view on it. since they are all new actors I guess we'll see how it go from there with the chemistry wise. But I really want Ton and View to have another lakorn together, well after this. But right now, I'm very much into Aff and Aum ( a bit off topic) but there two are like FIRE! They are hot

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i hope it ends soon...cause im going bak to school next week...and i dont want to be thinking about this drama while my finals are coming up

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! i can't believe i read tat spoiler..and OMFG! i can't believe his own daughter killed him
i hoping for Det to finally become a good man :lmao: ..so freaking unfair..all these years
tat he's been a bad man..he was alive...but wen he was just about to turn to the other side
he dies...so unfair :spin:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy New Year Kaew Lom Pet Lovers and KLP CAST! I wish you all the best in the coming year and may we be looking forward to all the new lakorns of 2009! We will also be looking forward to our beloved couple Son and Vill. We're hoping to see them pair up very soon. Best wishes to all of you. And lastly I love Kaew Lom Pet..hehe..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
oh that sucks she gets to be in jail for awhile nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on the ppl in the house knew that she was IN the house the whole time geez

neena

sarNie Adult

wow, thats a first to like vill and ton together...yeah i still prefer son and vill, they just have great chemistry onscreen.

anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009, STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I cried on the part when Nam found out that her father was killed and she broked down crying. Vill did a good job crying, very convincing. I really like Aline; she's very good at acting considering she's a new comer. I find her adorable and cute especially her real life personality. She was super cute dancing on 3 Num.

Poor Kaewkao. Pikul is really killing her own daugther slowly by protecting her and allowing her to get away with so much. It's one thing to love your daughter but not to the point where no matter what she has done you still continue to feed into her bad ways. It's sad that Det had to die; he was really growing on me with his ghetto self.

Also, yes, Son needs a lot of brushing up to do on his acting, but the one thing you can't deny is the chemistry he has with Vill. Totally electrifying. Ton has no sex appeal to me for him to be p'ek; however, New on ther other hand also has plenty of sex appeal. I wouldn't mind seeing him as a playboy p'ek; he reminds me of a younger version of Tik in Roy Lai Snei Rai, maybe it's because of that smirkful smile of his. I better stop. I sound like an old cow trying to eat all these young grasses. :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
is that girl that slept with P'ek brother pregnant???
Yep, she's pregnant. I'm suprised Kaewkao isn't pregnant after sleeping with Nop that one time. That would be crazy if he got both girls pregnant. I'm sure Kaewkao would of course have an abortion. Hopefully, Nop come to his senses that Kaewkao is crazy and in turn switch his feelings to love Peemai. She's been by his side from the beginning. I just hope that they don't kill her character off. You never know Kaewkao might use Peemai's pregnancy to threaten Nop and ended up killing Peemai for whatever reason. I'm just rambling at the mouth, so who knows...