Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Yep, she's pregnant. I'm suprised Kaewkao isn't pregnant after sleeping with Nop that one time. That would be crazy if he got both girls pregnant. I'm sure Kaewkao would of course have an abortion. Hopefully, Nop come to his senses that Kaewkao is crazy and in turn switch his feelings to love Peemai. She's been by his side from the beginning. I just hope that they don't kill her character off. You never know Kaewkao might use Peemai's pregnancy and threaten Nop and ended up killing Peemai for whatever reason. I'm just rambling at the mouth, so who knows...
Thanx soo much for answering my question

neena

sarNie Adult
I'M MAD!!! NOT ENOUGH SCREEN TIME BETWEEN THE LEAD COUPLE AT ALL!!! LOL...I ONLY WATCH BECAUSE OF SON AND VILL. WOW, VILL IS SO BEAUTIFUL WHEN SHE CRIES. SON'S FACE IS AS STIFF AS A MODEL'S...AND HE'S A MODEL...HE NEEDS TO BE AN ACTOR.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
yyyayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Epidsode 23 is up!!
can't wait to watch it!!!

hmm..i do also agree! they better nawt kill PeeMais Character.
i do hope that Nop change his heart and come love PeeMai instead.
if he don't, imma be sad!!! :[

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Lamo* Ur Funnie Neena..
But True On Wat You Say.
its like It All About THe Na Rai Now.. Lol..
Bu Yea.. It How It isright
When is it over anyway j.w?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hmmm todays epidsode was alright. well somewhat good.
i only liked Wiew and Sons part. lol so cute and sad when they hugged.
man! i almost broke out when wiew was crying in the beginning.
err...next episode seems abit more interesting..wonder what they, doctors, said to namphet them...
gaan was great but then sucked cause he got caught! grr..lol...
well i can't wait for the next episode :]

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Yeh!!Today's episode was
alright it is just that if only
at the end Kaew Kao haven't came
back than Gaan would have already
known who the killer is because he could
remember what Kaew Kao was actually
wearing on that day of the engagement
and he did see a ripe from Kaew Kao's dress
that she was wearing that day..The doctor said to
Namphet that she and Det doesn't have the same blood
and that Namphet is not Det's real daughter.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i was watching the old version "lerd hong" before I watch this...

this kinda remind me of klin kaew krang jai cause of the whole baby switching.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I just watched the beginning of episode 23, and it's sad how Nam really did love her dad, I mean even though they weren't bioligical, I think her dad really did love her, :(

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Yes, just that the beginning
is the same but by the time
you get to the middle it is all
different but when it comes
to tellin out the truth it is the
same at the ending in a
little part..

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Yes, I love Gaans
thinking that he
did when he
went into the
kitchen to get a
drink and he
realizes that he has
seen someone wear
that dress on the same day
that his sister was out and
he though of Kaew Kao was
the one that came to his mind
first..GO GAAN
the funeral was so sad...wiew's was so good at crying...i think gaan thinks that kaew has something to do with det's death...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I haven't been in here for so long! 109 already! WHOOO! =D so i was out of town since monday so i missed all of this week's episode.. and TODAY I FINISHED ALL! WHOOOOO! I hope Pikul will open her damn mouth soon and tell everyone Nam isn't her daughter >;[ and it is so her fault that her own daughter killed her own dad! PWUAHAHA! is it still ending @ 30? I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ENDINGGGG! but im soooo gonna miss SON& WIEW together<3 :spin:

iLOVESON<3

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I love the hugging scene.. It was so touching.Vill is so good. She made me cry with her too. I love how Win always put her hand on his heart when he's comforting her. It's so sweet and loving of him. The scene between both is lovely, I just wish they were together more. I would die if there's someone as caring as Win doing the same thing to me. Gaan is getting smart. He's getting suspious of Kaew. I can't wait for the next four epi, but that brings us closer to then end.. It's making me sad too.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm praying for more Son and Vill scene.. It's killing me to not see them together... hehe.. lol... Wonder what happen to Nop? Haven't seen him for the last two epi. How i he going to work things out with Peemai..