Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so nam's safe she not going to jail good today's ep mad made me heck mad at the mom omg i just wanted to punch her lol things are starting to be revealed nam's not det's daughter, the servant lady hears something

ice

sarNie Hatchling
I hated how today's episode ended RIGHT when Gaan gets caught!!!
That means 3 days of waiting >_<!!! ...but its getting really intense.
All the pieces are beginning to unviel little by little...

The scene with Nam and Win at the temple was really sweet...
He reassured her that he still loves her no matter what.
Although I'm curious about what's going to happen with Peemai
and Nop though cuz there wasn't any development with that today
at all.

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder if Gaan will have the guts to turn Kaew in when he does find out it's her. He comes off as a pushover.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
This is my desktop background of my computer. I just wanted to share it with you guys.

Aweee!!!!! That is so cute!!! i wish i have a background like this...but then i only have Yukes picture..lol...
but still hot. lol

Can;t Wait for todays episode!! x]
thank goodness Namphet is nawt going to jail....i hope. lol..

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love Epi. 23, Son & Vill r so sweet, I love the way Son holds Vill hands to his heart, it's looks so romantic and Son is so cute and hot, he has improve his acting abit....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Aweee!!!!! That is so cute!!! i wish i have a background like this...but then i only have Yukes picture..lol...
but still hot. lol

Can;t Wait for todays episode!! x]
thank goodness Namphet is nawt going to jail....i hope. lol..
thanks..yeah i would want one of just son, but i don't have that much picture of just him, so i'll have to wait.

neena

sarNie Adult
two more days girls!!! lol already counting down!! i'm more excited for klp then the past new year!! lol. i've said this millions of time but i wanna say it again. i love son and vill.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Yes!!I agree things are really starting to be revealed but the mothers is just not ready to just reveal the secret because I guess she still wants her daughter to have the best because if her daughter lives with her she can't afford a great living for her own daughter.
so nam's safe she not going to jail good today's ep mad made me heck mad at the mom omg i just wanted to punch her lol things are starting to be revealed nam's not det's daughter, the servant lady hears something

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
some pictures of Kaew lom pet cast when they came on 3 Noom 3 Moom with the New Generation on the 15.7.2008 but it was aired on 23.7.2008 on Obizgo.tv and might be the same for thaitv.tv.

I couldn't resist adding 1 pic of Son & Vill, very sweet this 1....

credit to chinese lakorn thai website: http://www.yycaf.net

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

So.. are there only about 8 episodes left until it ends?

I will be so sad once it has ended : (

neena

sarNie Adult
some pictures of Kaew lom pet cast when they came on 3 Noom 3 Moom with the New Generation on the 15.7.2008 but it was aired on 23.7.2008 on Obizgo.tv and might be the same for thaitv.tv.

I couldn't resist adding 1 pic of Son & Vill, very sweet this 1....

credit to chinese lakorn thai website: http://www.yycaf.net
woo....anyone have the video?^^

niruiwen008

sarNie Egg
We are also finding this video .But we haven't found it on youtube .
These pictures are found by 木于秀林 on the vill's offical website.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
what is this? anyone willing to translate? the pictures are so cute!!!

exact.co.th

I think it might be a music vdo or new lakorn together because of they had good rating together in Kaew Lorm Petch...but not really sure because my thai is not 100% perfect,,,but the pictures r so cute and romantic...love it, it's 1 of a scene i love to see of them together...Anyone elese care to translate, it be very helpful for us crazy fan of Son & Vill, tq ahead.. I think they saying because, they have to play a role and scene where they have to fly kite so they both went practice together...not sure about the rest of it....