Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
i'm sad that it's coming to an end... i really love this couple alot.
yeah.. i'm sad too.. i just started watching the lakorn, and it's already coming to a close end.. not sure when, but i really wished that i could have enjoy it "longer (?)", i would say, or better yet, earlier....

but whatever... this couple is HAWT together... i hope that they will make other lakorns together...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah.. i'm sad too.. i just started watching the lakorn, and it's already coming to a close end.. not sure when, but i really wished that i could have enjoy it "longer (?)", i would say, or better yet, earlier....

but whatever... this couple is HAWT together... i hope that they will make other lakorns together...
it's okay.. you can join us and share the love for this couple...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for next ep. Love these couple, they r so cute together: will miss them when they r off the screen, hope they will have some lakorn together, photoshoot or small project together for us to enjoy.

roselovesice

random question here....who won n e ways?? btw Best and Peung!
hhaha i just found out that THAT was peung in Bie the star MV. hahha
me so sloowww!
n e ways..the video was soooo funny and cute!!
i LOVE them ALL!! x]

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you so much for sharing the video! I loved it! It was so funny, especially when New hit his head onthe microphone! I cannot stop laughing because he is so cute and the way that the hosts were laughing! It was just so great!

neena

sarNie Adult
those pictures...god, they ruined my eyes...i'm sorry i like him a lot but i don't wanna see him neck down...yes he has a lovely body but i'm not as into it as i am with his face...and hair...lol.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i can wait until kaew lom pet airs tom... i wonder what's going to happen... it's coming to an end so fast.. for the past two months this lakorn kept me company, what am I suppose to do after this end.... I'm gonna be bored to death and I will miss Son and Vill too.... I love every moment of them together.

roselovesice

i can wait until kaew lom pet airs tom... i wonder what's going to happen... it's coming to an end so fast.. for the past two months this lakorn kept me company, what am I suppose to do after this end.... I'm gonna be bored to death and I will miss Son and Vill too.... I love every moment of them together.
can't wait for tmr also.
just this week and next week and then no more klp!!
How DEPRESSING!!
n e ways. i'm with you.
well i thought that i might just give Aom Piyada her movie a chance,even if i'm nawt a FAN of hers buttah oh well... since there isn't anything else that i'm watching at the moment.

btw, Miss A!!! when do you think you'll update your story! i've been waiting for centurys! hahahha i miss it soo muches! x] lol