Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG! TOTALLY LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE!!! VILL AND SON ARE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER!!! SON IS SO CUTE!!! THIS IS LIKE THEY'RE FIRST DATE OR SOMETHING. THEY PUT ON A NEW SONG TOO...OTHER THEN RUJ'S COOL!!! LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

max

sarNie Elites
Aww... I will have to wait to watch it later because I have class today, but I saw the caps on Lyn's blog, and the episode looks great!!!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i'm confuse about their relationship so i'll just wait and see what happens as long as they're friends it better then nothing...i think the more we look into it the more disappointment we'll get...today's ep looks good according to lyn's blog...oh btw anyone have a pic of this Thee guy i just want to compare lol

Angelia

sarNie Hatchling
i'm confuse about their relationship so i'll just wait and see what happens as long as they're friends it better then nothing...i think the more we look into it the more disappointment we'll get...today's ep looks good according to lyn's blog...oh btw anyone have a pic of this Thee guy i just want to compare lol
Here's a picture of Thee with Vill...I got it from her Hi5.

neena

sarNie Adult
HEY I'LL TAKE HER WORD FOR IT, THEE AND HER ARE LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER...SO WE CAN'T GIVE UP FOR SON AND VILL I GUESS. ANYWAYS, SON KNOWS THEE TOO? I READ THAT SOMEWHERE...THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME MANAGEMENT OR SOMETHING...I FIND IT VERY ODD...I GET THE FEELING SON LIKES HER...MAYBE THAT IS WHY HE ASKED HER TO AUDITION WITH HIM SO HE CAN HAVE HER TO HIMSELF...AS IN STAR IN A LAKORN WITH HER AND SPEND MORE TIME WITH HER?....LOL..HMMM...I'M JUST GLAD THEY'RE CLOSE THOUGH...MY OTHER GUESS IS THAT THEY REALLY DID HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER A LONG TIME AGO BUT SINCE THEY WERE STILL YOUNG THEY KEPT IT SECRET. VILL DID SAY THAT WHEN THEY FIRST MET SHE THOUGHT HE WAS CUTE AND HE THINKS SHE'S CUTE AND VERY PRETTY...COME ON, THERE IS SOMETHING..."SPARKS" :lol: O WELL. I JUST PRAY TO GOD THAT AFTER KLP THERE IS MORE OF THEM!!! I DON'T CARE ALL I WANT IS MORE OF THEM ONSCREEN!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Ouuuu that Thee guy is pretty hot though. Son better step up his GAME! >:] Wiew is so pretty =)
I'm currently playing ep 24 now. ill bee baccckkkkk! Hahaa!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Ouuuu that Thee guy is pretty hot though. Son better step up his GAME! >:] Wiew is so pretty =)

Yeah, I agree Son's got some competition there, even though i still think Son is more cuter but if he is interested in Vill, he better step up and act otherwise the close Thee and Vill get to each other it be hard to win her back since Thee is a strong contender and also a close family friend too...I just hope Son realise it and is doing something about too...I think Son does realise that because he even asked to go audition with him so they can work alongside each other without causing too much public news...Good on u Son go for it....we as ur fan r supporting for u...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hey we talked about this a couple of pages back and they did what we wanted a scenery bike ride lol and kite scene

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Uh-huh -_-

Son better up his game for realz...lol
Thee is so manly...loving tat facial hair on him :drool:
either way she can choose only one..look at it in a positive
light...there'll be one left over for us to drool over ehehe

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I love today's epi. I love the bike, and the kite scene. They are so cute together... I wish I was Vill..hehe.. but I love the scene between... I like how SOn stole Vill away...hehe.. and Gaan is looking for Nam.. Sucks for me because Nam is with her heart...hehe.. I can't believe that Gaan is so blinded to not see the love b/w Nam and Win.. I'll dying to watch more, this scene is just sweet and loving. You can really see their love for each other. I love the part where they were riding bike and Nam was hugging Win...Awww.... I'm happy!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love today's epi. I love the bike, and the kite scene. They are so cute together... I wish I was Vill..hehe.. but I love the scene between... I like how SOn stole Vill away...hehe.. and Gaan is looking for Nam.. Sucks for me because Nam is with her heart...hehe.. I can't believe that Gaan is so blinded to not see the love b/w Nam and Win.. I'll dying to watch more, this scene is just sweet and loving. You can really see their love for each other. I love the part where they were riding bike and Nam was hugging Win...Awww.... I'm happy!

we did talk about a bike ride with mountain backdrop and flowers field but we didn't even consider the kite too...but so nice of them, loving this couple...

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
omg!!today's episode is the best!!I love that they still actually have a couple more of great scenes even though they are still having quiet some problems they are still capable of talking with each other and having fun with each other in this life. Love the scenes that they had today. I really love the part that he holds her hand while she is signing the paper of her signature that made me so happy because I wasn't going to be on but than I just had nothing to do so I had to come on and at least do something better than nothing.