Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
"it would be nice if I can make you happy everyday" wish someone saying this to me like win said to nampet...I wanna be nampet, win is so cute!!!...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Kite scenes from Lyn's blog;Love these scenes, can't get enough of them, they r so sweet and cute, I have watch and watch over and over again, like crazy...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Today's scene wasss super cutteeee especially the bike riding part :D awww! Son is soo sweet to her. Her momma pikul is stuubborrrnnn. omg i feel sorry for Peemai, at first i thought she just wanted him cause he was rich but i think she actually loves him! ahhh! I can't wait for the ending though i will mis sthem toegther<2

im loving ruj's new song is todays episode! i love his songs so far! totally getting the album! =D

neena

sarNie Adult
i know there are 8 newcomers for exact....this is who i want to see pair up in the future.

1. son and vill AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. peung and tui...i don't think they promote tui enough, i can see him star alongside peung.
3. arin and new...as a couple...i like them together.
4. best and ton....
5. tui and best...i can see them too.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Our prayers been answer by exact regarding the bike scene but they also add an extra bonus of the Kite and the donut scene too, so sweet when Vill wipe Son's mouth and he hold onto her hands to kiss, so sweet and romantic....Son & Vill r like a version of Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efon but sweeter, hope they will get together again since they last meeting several years ago because they seems to so close to each other....it be like Vanessa and Zac....Sweet couple

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i know there are 8 newcomers for exact....this is who i want to see pair up in the future.

1. son and vill AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. peung and tui...i don't think they promote tui enough, i can see him star alongside peung.
3. arin and new...as a couple...i like them together.
4. best and ton....
5. tui and best...i can see them too.

Neena, there's 9 newcomers for exact ok;

*Son
*Vill
*Peung
*Best
*Ton (the star)
*Tui
*Aerin
*New
*Dew (the star)

These r the couple i c pair up together;

1. Son & Vill, againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
2.Peung & Tui
3.Dew & Aerin
4.Best is with New or Ton

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am satisfy with the bike, kite, donut scene, now what i wish for is a white garden wedding; it be so romantic and gorgeous with these 2 lovely on-screen couple....

max

sarNie Elites
Yesterday's scenes with Win and Nam were very good! Too bad that it was just way too short : (

I hope that sweet scenes will not end here...

neena

sarNie Adult
Neena, there's 9 newcomers for exact ok;

*Son
*Vill
*Peung
*Best
*Ton (the star)
*Tui
*Aerin
*New
*Dew (the star)

These r the couple i c pair up together;

1. Son & Vill, againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
2.Peung & Tui
3.Dew & Aerin
4.Best is with New or Ton
oh, i know there is dew....but i just did the 8 because i was referring to the photoshoot the 8 of them did and dew wasn't in it so i counted him out.

neena

sarNie Adult
today's episode...interesting. i remember in the lerd hong they killed the maid who found out...i wonder if they will kill the the maid in klp. well, the grandma finds out in the next episode. i wish there was more scenes between son and vill...son's improving a lot...i'm proud of him!!

max

sarNie Elites
Wow, today's episode was very interesting! I actually liked today's part with New and Peemai. It seems like Peemai really does like New. She blocked the bullet for him : (

It was sad for Gaan, too. What was he saying when he was crying? I really want to know because I am wondering if he is putting the pieces together as to why Win and Nam's relationship has changed?

Tomorrow's episode looks SO INTENSE! It is so sad, though... because it is hitting towards the end of the lakorn... I still want to see more Son and Wiew :(