Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow OUT OF THIS WORLD the next ep is so big the grandma finds out...everyone is suspicious of kaew and everything is gonna blow up soon 2 more eps till friday...I HOPE preemai and the baby doesn't die and that's the second time she got shot 1st hua jai sila now this...oh really sad for gan now he knows i like him again hehehe

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
It was sad for Gaan, too. What was he saying when he was crying? I really want to know because I am wondering if he is putting the pieces together as to why Win and Nam's relationship has changed?
Gaan was saying that Win knew that he is going to die, that's why Win gave up on Nampet..

sad, this lakorn almost come to an end!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Yes everyone is going to be thinking of Kaew Kao as the suspect and than I wonder what the grandma is going to say about this??It's so sad for Peemai because she really cares for Nok and he don't care about her but now I say he really might go for Peemai because Kaew Kao is going to be the suspect and maybe no one would want her except for Pikul. Peemai and the baby should be alright I just wanna know what the brother said to Nok when the brother was about to go see Peemai. I guess Nok will go to Peemai because by watching the part when Peemai got shot by the brother he was really upset and at the hospital he was even more upset about the situation. Nok please go back to Peemai annd your baby..
wow OUT OF THIS WORLD the next ep is so big the grandma finds out...everyone is suspicious of kaew and everything is gonna blow up soon 2 more eps till friday...I HOPE preemai and the baby doesn't die and that's the second time she got shot 1st hua jai sila now this...oh really sad for gan now he knows i like him again hehehe

ChenrukNote

Goddess
What did Kae Kao say to the grandmother --- I have no clues on their conversation????
She asked the grandma that if she wasn't her real granddaughter, then what would the grandmother do? So the grandmother answered then I have to find my real grandchild, which leaves Kaew saying oh then I must get rid of her first.

In the old version of this, Luerd Hong, the grandmother didn't believe that Nam (Namfon in the old version) is her real granddaughter until she starts paying attention to details like how Kaew (forgot the name of the n'rai in the old one. I think it's Apatcha or something like that) is nothing like the other members of the family. So then she uses DNA testing to prove and find out who is her real granddaughter and she tells her lawyer to come see her because she needs to change her will but of course the n'rai knows first and pushes the grandma down the stairs causing her to be paralyzed and can't speak.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
WHOA! tmr's episode was more interestig than todays episode! hahaha i can't wait to see what happens!!
it's the time to reveal!! lolz..
i wonder what's gonna happen with Peemai also and her kid and that if nop is gonna turn to love
her instead. lol
can't wait!! x]]]

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
News of Son regard as P'boy favourite son:

“Kaew Lom Petch” turned first time leading actor “Son” or Yook Songpaisarn into a charming heartrob. Even though his acting skills is considered ‘not the best’ but the ratings seems to do well enough to make him the favorite son of Exact’s Boss “Boy” Takolkiet Werewan.

“I don’t want people to think I’m the favorite son” says the humble actor “P’Boy sees everyone as equally important and gives everyone equal opportunity. I don’t want people to think I’m the favorite”

“As for the views that this lakorn contains too many revealing scenes, I don’t want people to see it that way. I don’t want people to think I’m that kind of celebrity. Everything is according to the script and the lakorn is getting good feedback but some people has criticized to say my acting is still robotic.”

“We’re about to finish filming this lakorn and the lakorn is getting very intense. I think I will improve my skills and take more lessons in movement and speech.”

Are you nursing off-screen romance with your leading actress “View Wanarot”?

“View is a good looking woman, friendly, fun to talk to, smart and carries herself well. Thank you for thinking that we are truly boyfriend and girlfriend, thank you very much (blushes) the thing is, we’re closest friends for a long time now and this news makes me feel weird. We talk to each other normally and when we talk about the news she will laugh.”

“At this stage, we are friends. Just friends, we’ve been friends for 5 years now. Right now View and I are both busy, we have a lot of work and we’re studying hard. We both have things to do and I don’t want to think anything else, let’s be friends first, leave it up to the future (laughs)”

“As for those who think this is just a promotion for our lakorn. Honestly we’re not creating news. We are close but it’s not wrong for people to think that. She is a friend of my younger sister. I met her when I went to pick up my sister from school and we started talking. There’s no sparks, we’re friends”

Credit to: http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/01...s-favorite-son/

neena

sarNie Adult
they get asked the same questions a lot and they don't mind? i swear i'll start kicking some thai media butt by now. i don't mind reading about them but when its just about how they are friends and all...okay i get the picture move on please with different questions...we all understand you're relationship...*sighs* i am utterly convinced there is something going on but they won't say and thats absolutely fine please stop bothering them so they won't think too much about their relationship.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am still hoping for a real relationship between them*

Max, we all r hoping because they r so cute together on-screen and off- screen too. I just love their close friendship....Even though they r just friend, it is special already...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Finally, Nok Realize How Jieb (PEEMAI)
Love Him So Much That She Would Catch A Bulliet Then Her Love.
Something Like That. But Yea. Ohh
Lol. i Can't For The Grandma Os Something To Be Shock That
Kaew Not Her Real Granddaughter.

gialong93

sarNie Egg
She asked the grandma that if she wasn't her real granddaughter, then what would the grandmother do? So the grandmother answered then I have to find my real grandchild, which leaves Kaew saying oh then I must get rid of her first.

In the old version of this, Luerd Hong, the grandmother didn't believe that Nam (Namfon in the old version) is her real granddaughter until she starts paying attention to details like how Kaew (forgot the name of the n'rai in the old one. I think it's Apatcha or something like that) is nothing like the other members of the family. So then she uses DNA testing to prove and find out who is her real granddaughter and she tells her lawyer to come see her because she needs to change her will but of course the n'rai knows first and pushes the grandma down the stairs causing her to be paralyzed and can't speak.
Thank you for the information. Personally, besides Kaew Kao, I'd think two other persons should get some kind of "punishments" for their actions: the grandmother and Kaew Kao's birth mother.

neena

sarNie Adult
well, everything is revealed to the maid and grandma...so...not so interesting today. they have one scene of gaan and namphet...cheewin wasn't even in this episode. damn it, i knew they were going to do that to the maid...that happened in the original one too. now i can't wait till the end, i wanna see more of son and vill so bad!!