Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i've posted this on the son view club forum...but decided to post here too...i'm trying to pass the time away while i wait for khun mae jam laeng and also monday for this :D

max

sarNie Elites
I have not been in here for a couple of days because school is crazy and having a boyfriend does not help! Hehe. Anyways, thanks for posting the pictures! I love that picture with Son and Wiew... the side view shot! So nice!

omg i'm so late on this lakorn... i just started watching it this weekend... and omg... i was like screaming when i saw the kissing scenes and my mom was calling me crazy...lol... but this lakorn is good... can't wait till the next eps.

neena

sarNie Adult
i have noticed that the rumors about an off screen romance between son and vill are dying down...lol. i guess our dream of them together is short lived. anyways, only a few hours. i haven't been here for a while it feels...or i haven't written. hmm...in a way, i can't wait for this lakorn to end but in a way i don't want it to end because i'm so in love with son and vill as a couple, its going to be torture watching them pair up with other ppl after i've been wanting them so much to be together...on and off screen. lol. here i go, rambling again, i'm not in stalker mode anymore...which is good.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i have noticed that the rumors about an off screen romance between son and vill are dying down...lol. i guess our dream of them together is short lived. anyways, only a few hours. i haven't been here for a while it feels...or i haven't written. hmm...in a way, i can't wait for this lakorn to end but in a way i don't want it to end because i'm so in love with son and vill as a couple, its going to be torture watching them pair up with other ppl after i've been wanting them so much to be together...on and off screen. lol. here i go, rambling again, i'm not in stalker mode anymore...which is good.

Yeah, I guess it has die down since they both announced that they r only friends & have been friends for a long time so I guess reporters r getting idea that they r actually wanting to left alone, since they can't really get the truth out of these 2, but as a fan we only hope that 1 day they will carry that friendship into a romance, if they r meant for each other....I guess been close friend is better than nothing, hopefully it will develope into more than friends but since they r so young, they just want other opportunity, still studying as well, as "Vill said in her interview at this stage, she doesn't want to interfer with Son's place in the industry and his study as well, they want to wait and see when they both mature if they still feel the same about each other then they will talk about it again" it's good thing though, being into romance early wears off pretty quickly....I love Son & Vill as a couple too and can't imagine them with anyone else.......I dying to see the end of the lakorn but I don't want to see Son & Vill gone off screen then I wouldn't have any lakorn to enjoy but unless I keep watching their old lakorn or mv and other show...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
In this article, I think Son is saying he is making a collage of View and giving it to her: Please for those who understand more of the article, please translate if u have time, tq.

ของขวัญจากใจ ของขวัญจากสน

นับถอยหลังอีกแค่ 3 วันก็จะล่วงเข้าศักราชใหม่แล้ว และก็เป็นธรรมเนียมที่เข้าปีใหม่ทั้งทีก็ต้องมีของขวัญดีๆ ให้คนใกล้ตัว ช่วงเวลานี้จึงเชื่อว่าใครหลายคนคงกำลังเตรียมหาของขวัญกันอยู่

จะให้อะไรดี จะให้อะไรดี?

บางทีเดินหาแทบตายก็เลือกที่ถูกใจไม่ได้

อย่ากระนั้นเลย ทำเองดีกว่า

สน-ยุกต์ ส่งไพศาล พระเอกน้องใหม่มาแรง อีกหนึ่งในเลือดใหม่ของค่ายเอ็กแซ็กท์ ที่ บอย-ถกลเกียรติ วีรวรรณ หวังปั้นขึ้นมาให้ดังเทียบเท่ารุ่นพี่ๆ ด้วยบทบาทของ "ชีวิน" ในละครเรื่อง "แก้วล้อมเพชร" ก็เป็นอีกคนที่ตั้งใจว่าจะทำของขวัญด้วยตัวเอง เพื่อมอบให้กับคนพิเศษของเขา

ของขวัญของสนนั้นเขาเลือกการวาดรูป

"ให้คนมาช่วยสอนเลยนะ" สนบอกยิ้มๆ

เล่าด้วยว่าความจริงก่อนหน้านี้เขาเคยวาดรูปมาบ้าง แต่ก็ไม่ได้วาดอย่างจริงจังนัก ดังนั้นเมื่อเราจะขอให้เขาทำของขวัญสักชิ้น และคิดไปคิดมาว่าวาดรูปนี่ละดีที่สุด จึงติดต่อให้รุ่นพี่มากความสามารถมาติว รื้อความทรงจำ ใช้เวลานานถึง 12 ชั่วโมง ก่อนจะลงมือ

พูดพลางเขาก็หยิบอุปกรณ์ที่มีทั้งกระดาษ ดินสอหลายขนาด และยางลบ ออกมาจากถุงใบใหญ่ แล้วก็ลงมือ

"ผมชอบวาดภาพเหมือนของคน เพราะพอวาดเสร็จปุ๊บก็รู้ฝีมือเลยว่าดีไม่ดี"

ครั้งนี้เขาเลือกวาดรูปของ วิว-วรรณรส สนธิไชย นางเอกที่เล่น "แก้วล้อมเพชร" ด้วยกัน

บอก "แบบ" ปุ๊บ เจ้าตัวก็ดูท่าทางเขินๆ แถมหน้ายังออกแดงๆ อีกต่างหาก แต่ยังไม่ทันถามก็รีบอธิบายเมื่อเห็นสายตาสงสัยพุ่งไปหาว่า ที่เลือกวาดรูปของวิว เพราะวิวเป็นเพื่อนสนิทที่คบกันมากว่า 5 ปีแล้ว ไหนๆ ก็ไหนๆ จึงตั้งใจจะให้ของขวัญเป็นเซอร์ไพรส์สักครั้ง นอกจากนั้นยังเห็นว่าในโอกาสเดียวกันของขวัญชิ้นนี้ยังมอบให้แฟนๆ "มติชน" ได้ด้วย โดยคิดว่าในช่วงปีใหม่นี้ถ้าแฟนๆ มติชนที่ได้ดู "แก้วล้อมเพชร" ได้เห็นรูปสวยๆ ของนางเอกที่ชื่นชอบก็คงจะถูกใจ

แหม,ยกเหตุผลมาใหญ่เลยนะ!!

สนบอกอีกว่าที่รู้จักกัน เพราะวิวเป็นรุ่นพี่ของน้องสาวสน นอกจากนั้นเขาก็ยังเป็นคนดึงเพื่อนสนิทคนนี้มาออดิชั่น จนได้เป็นพระเอก-นางเอกคู่กันในละครเรื่องนี้ไง

"เขาเป็นผู้หญิงน่ารัก ฉลาด รู้จักพูด วางตัวดี" สนบอกคุณสมบัติ

ก่อนสารภาพว่าการวาดรูปครั้งนี้ วิวยังไม่รู้ตัว เพราะภาพที่นำมาเป็นต้นแบบเขาก็ไปขโมยมาจากไฮไฟว์ของวิวนั่นแหละ

การวาดของสนนั้นเขาเริ่มต้นจากวาดวงกลมเป็นโครงหน้า จากนั้นขีดเส้นกลางและแบ่งโครงออกเป็น 3 ส่วนเท่าๆ กัน ก่อนจะเริ่มต้นวาดจมูก

"ผมว่าจมูกกับปากนี่วาดยากสุดเลยนะ" วาดไป สนก็พูดไป

ที่ว่ายาก เพราะวาดทีไรก็ไม่เหมือนไม่สวยถูกใจ เคยต้องลบไปลบมาจนกระดาษขาดมาแล้ว

ยังดีที่ครั้งนี้ไม่ต้องลบมากเท่าไหร่-สงสัยฝึกมาดี แต่การวาดครั้งนี้ก็ใช้เวลานาน เพราะเจ้าตัวพิถีพิถันเหลือเกิน

หากพอเสร็จ เมื่อนำภาพวาดมาเทียบกับรูปต้นแบบก็ไม่ผิดหวัง เพราะดูปุ๊บก็รู้ปั๊บว่านี่ล่ะวิวแน่ๆ

"เฮ้อ!เมื่อย" สนบ่นอุบพลางบิดซ้ายบิดขวา

สักพักก็ล้วงมือในถุงใบใหญ่ใบเดิม แล้วหยิบอุปกรณ์เสริมขึ้นมาอีก เป็นกรอบรูปพร้อมของประดับตกแต่ง ที่เจ้าตัวอุตส่าห์ไปเดินซื้อมาด้วยตัวเอง แล้วบอกยิ้มๆ ว่า นี่จะเป็นกรอบรูปอันแรกในชีวิตที่เขาทำเอง

ได้ยินแล้วคนรับคงปลื้ม

ระหว่างที่สนกำลังประดิษฐ์กรอบรูป คนรู้จักในเอ็กแซ็กท์หลายคนเดินผ่านมาเห็นจึงอาสาร่วมด้วยช่วยติด แต่เจ้าตัวก็ปฏิเสธไป

"ไม่เป็นไรครับ ผมทำเองด้วยตัวเองดีกว่า" เขาว่า
ภาพต้นแบบ

"เราตั้งใจทำ คนรับจะได้ดีใจไง"

ฮั่นแน่!!

ว่าแล้วสนก็ค่อยๆ วางตัวตุ๊กตุ่นตุ๊กตาตัวเล็กๆ ทีละตัว ซึ่งพอครบตามความต้องการ เขาก็นำรูปที่วาดไว้มาใส่ เสร็จสรรพเรียบร้อยดี เห็นอย่างนี้แล้วเขาก็ยิ้มกว้าง

แหม,ก็สวยสมกับความตั้งใจนี่นา

มารู้จักกับสนบ้างดีกว่า

สนหรือยุกต์ ส่งไพศาล ปัจจุบันเป็นนิสิตชั้นปี 1 คณะวิศวกรรมศาสตร์ อินเตอร์ ที่จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย

ก่อนหน้าจะมาแสดง "แก้วล้อมเพชร" หนุ่มอายุ 20 คนนี้เคยเป็นทั้งนายแบบโดยทั้งถ่ายแบบลงนิตยสารและเดินแฟชั่น นอกจากนั้นยังเคยเล่นมิวสิควิดีโอ รวมถึงถ่ายโฆษณาด้วย โดยการรับงานครั้งแรกของเขานั้นมีขึ้นตั้งแต่ยังเรียนชั้นมัธยมปีที่ 3

ด้านการเรียนก็ไม่น้อยหน้า เพราะจบจากเตรียมอุดมศึกษา ที่ว่ากันว่าบางเทอมเขาทำเกรดได้ถึง 3.96 เลยทีเดียว

สนยังเคยได้รับทุน AFS ไปเรียนที่อเมริกาเป็นเวลา 1 ปี

เอาแค่นี้พอเถอะนะ เพราะว่าเขายังมีกิจกรรมอื่นอีกเพียบ

อย่างไรก็ตาม สนบอกว่าเขาให้ความสำคัญกับการเรียนเป็นอันดับแรกเสมอ

"เพราะอนาคตไม่แน่นอนครับ"

"เราไม่รู้ว่างานแสดงของเราจะมีอายุงานแค่ไหน มันมีคลื่นลูกใหม่เกิดขึ้นตลอดเวลา วันนี้เป็นเรา วันหน้าก็อาจจะเป็นคนอื่น เพราะงั้นความรู้จึงมั่นคงกว่าเยอะ" สนบอกด้วยน้ำเสียงจริงจัง

ส่วนจะไปยึดอาชีพอะไรนั้น สนบอกยิ้มๆ ว่า ความจริงตอนเด็กๆ เขามีความฝันสารพัด อยากเป็นหมอ อยากเป็นนั่นนี่ แต่เมื่อโตขึ้นเรื่องของวิศวะนาโนก็เข้ามาในเส้นทางของชีวิต ซึ่งสนว่าก็เหมาะดี เพราะการเรียนในสาขานี้ช่วยให้เขาได้ฝึกระบบความคิด ทว่าหลังจากจบแล้ว คงไม่ทำงานด้านนี้ เพราะวางแผนไว้ว่าจะไปสอบเป็นนักบินเจริญรอยตามพ่อ

"ขึ้นเครื่องแล้วขนลุก คิดเลยว่าวันหนึ่งจะมาอยู่ตรงจุดนี้" เขาบอก

แต่จะเป็นไปได้ไหม ยังไม่รู้ เพราะที่ผ่านมาทราบว่าคนตกในขั้นตอนสอบสัมภาษณ์เยอะ ซึ่งเรื่องนี้เป็นเรื่องที่เตรียมตัวไปก็ไม่ได้ ทุกอย่างจะวัดที่ "ตัวของตัวเอง" นี่ละ

นอกจากหน้าตาดี (อย่างที่เห็นๆ) เรียนดี (อย่างที่มีหลักฐานบอก) สนยังมีความสามารถด้านกีฬาบาสเกตบอล ว่ายน้ำ และฟุตบอล รวมถึงสามารถเล่นเปียโน อ้อ,ต้องไม่ลืมเรื่องวาดรูปด้วย

คุณสมบัติครบทุกอย่างขนาดนี้เป็นหนุ่มเพอร์เฟ็คต์ได้เลยนะนี่ เราแซว

"โอย ไม่เลยครับ ไม่ใช่เลย" สนรีบปฏิเสธ

"โลกนี้ไม่มีใครสมบูรณ์แบบหรอกครับ ผมเองก็มีอะไรไม่ดีเยอะ..."

ไอ้เรื่องไม่ดีที่ว่าน่ะ ยังไม่ทันถาม สนก็รีบบอก

"อย่างที่เห็นๆ เลยก็เรื่องแสดงละครแข็งไง" เขายกตัวอย่าง

"รู้ตัวอยู่เหมือนกัน แต่ผมก็พยายามปรับปรุงฝึกฝนอยู่นะ" เขายืนยันด้วยท่าทางกระตือรือร้น

"แล้วคงพอมีพัฒนาการบ้างแล้วล่ะ หวังว่า..." พูดแล้วเขาก็หัวเราะ

"เพราะหลังๆ ไม่ค่อยได้ยินใครบ่นเรื่องนี้แล้ว"

เรื่องเล่นแข็งนั้น สนบอกว่าบางทีนอกจากยังไม่เก่งด้านการแสดงแล้ว ความที่เขาเป็น "คนนิ่ง" โดยปกติวิสัยอาจมีส่วนที่ทำให้การเคลื่อนไหวในจอดูไม่เป็นธรรมชาติ ช่วงนี้จึงต้องไปฝึกเรื่องการเคลื่อนไหวใหม่ โดยนอกจากเพื่อให้ดูดีสำหรับละครเรื่องนี้แล้ว ยังเพื่อให้พร้อมสำหรับละครเรื่องใหม่ ซึ่งจะเป็นแนวแอ๊คชั่น-ดราม่า "บุหงาหน้าฝน" ที่ถูกวางตัวให้แสดงกับ ผึ้ง-กัญญา ลีนุตพงษ์ ซึ่งคงอีกพักใหญ่กว่าจะได้ดู

ตอนนี้ดู "แก้วล้อมเพชร" พร้อมรับของขวัญจากใจสนไปก่อนก็แล้วกัน

หน้า 24

jakjann

Jakjann
yeah
he painting a collage for view, he say, why he paint her. is because of view is a special friend for him they know each other since 5 year

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sorry, they are totally digging each other. You just don't go paint people picture for no reason. I have many guy friends who I know for years, but would've never thought of doing anything like painting their picture if I have no special feelings. I think they are aware of each other feelings, but they are not acting on it due to their age and risk losing their friendship. I do feel they shoud remain friends and not over emphasize their feelings; that way they can still have good feelings for one another. And as they get older, their friendship will bond them closer and they will know for sure they are right for each other.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sorry, they are totally digging each other. You just don't go paint people picture for no reason. I have many guy friends who I know for years, but would've never thought of doing anything like painting their picture if I have no special feelings. I think they are aware of each other feelings, but they are not acting on it due to their age and risk losing their friendship. I do feel they shoud remain friends and not over emphasize their feelings; that way they can still have good feelings for one another. And as they get older, their friendship will bond them closer and they will know for sure they are right for each other.
Kayla, that's what Vill is saying in 1 of her article that is better to be just good friends rather than be more than friend until they r more mature to make sure if they still feel the same then they will talk about it again. Vill is interview is in "Son&Vill Visionfree" that what both Son & Vill said due to their still young, they r both still studying and in this Et industry, they r both bound to meet other people so it's better to be just close friend, they have talk it out and also agree on it too...

gialong93

sarNie Egg
In today's episode, please let me know what did Kaew Kao ask Nop do for her. This is the scene near the end --- while they were hugging each other, Win saw them from his car.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
In today's episode, please let me know what did Kaew Kao ask Nop do for her. This is the scene near the end --- while they were hugging each other, Win saw them from his car.

Gialong93, I haven't actually watch that epi. but from previous preview, Nop asked Kaew where is on the day of the engagement and what is she up to, Kaew replied to Nop that he has to help her by saying that she is with him on that day...Kaew is hugging Nop that saying that she is doing this for them to get marry freely so nothing is stopping them to be together which she is lying to him just to get him to help her get out of the police suspecting so she wouldn't be going to jail...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
for any possibility of an off screen romance, think of jai rao. :lol:

7270, why does the any possibility of an off screen romance, linking to Jai Rao???? sorry but i have no idea what u talking about because I have not watch Jai Rao yet...so please explain....

7270, why does the any possibility of an off screen romance, linking to Jai Rao???? sorry but i have no idea what u talking about because I have not watch Jai Rao yet...so please explain....
in jai rao, where ken stars as an actor and vicki as an actress, many of their fans & company rooted for them to get together. off screen, he was in love with his childhood sweetheart.

neena

sarNie Adult
i pray that when they get older they will still have feelings for each other!! lol. anyways, i loved today's episode!!! cheewin is the sweetest ever!!! and son, he's hot when he swims!!! :lol: when they were in the car...that was so sweet!!