Kaew Tah Pee

tinah

sarNie Coma
finally get to see tik in a drama lakorn again..he had too many comedy roles..now i wont have to skip his lakorn.. :D and this is going to be a big role for him!..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh... tik and cherry... this will be a good lakorn... only i wish tik would play more serious parts... rather than his playboy type...

pizza13_k

sarNie Egg
they'll stay in France for 3 weeks coz this lakorn 90% take place in France :w000t: i can't wait to see it....

Where in France will be the location???? :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow 90% is taking place in france?..wow kool..we get to see more in france..i cant wait to see this!! :w000t:

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
QUESTION

Did someone alreayd post the sumary of this lakorn? Because I still have no ide to what this lakorn is going to be about. If someone knows, please post it up for me. Thank you guys! :w000t:

Tik is so.... :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm glad this is a remake of Nok Jariya Enfone's lakorn because I love all her work. I haven't seen this lakorn, but it sure sounds interesting!! Tik and Cherry will do a great job!! I can't wait...

By the way, thanks for sharing the clip, Tinah. But, I couldn't get access to the file because it was blocked.

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for sharing the pic.

This is the #1 in my waiting list lakorn to watch. I have a feeling that this will be a big hit.

Love Tik always!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for more details on this lakorn...Tik and Cherry looks lovely on the magazine cover. Thanks for sharing, Tinah.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
I am sooo glad tik is back with his nice haircut. Does anyone know when this is suppose to air???????????????? :w000t:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I was watching T Entertainment and they were interviewing him on the set and he was wearing this nice suit. He is soo gorgeous and freakin HOTT in this lakorn. I can't wait to watch it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I was watching T Entertainment and they were interviewing him on the set and he was wearing this nice suit. He is soo gorgeous and freakin HOTT in this lakorn. I can't wait to watch it.
oh really??..aww i want to see :w000t: tik in suit is sooo HOT!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^Awww Tinah sorry but i don't know where to upload the episode of T Entertainment because i saw it on satelite on IPTV Shopping. All i have to say that P'Tik looks like the way he was in Roy Leh. He was freakin gorgeous in that one and now that he's back to dramatic roles...omg!! i can't wait. They have to finish filming this ASAP. Seeing Tik, once a year is not enough.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Awww Tinah sorry but i don't know where to upload the episode of T Entertainment because i saw it on satelite on IPTV Shopping. All i have to say that P'Tik looks like the way he was in Roy Leh. He was freakin gorgeous in that one and now that he's back to dramatic roles...omg!! i can't wait. They have to finish filming this ASAP. Seeing Tik, once a year is not enough.
are you serious?? :eek: omg..i want to see it!..lol..i love his looks in royleh..i hope it airs soon..i sooo want to see him..im also glad hes back to drama role..i havent watch his lakorn ever since luerd katiya..