Kaew Tah Pee

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
This is gonna be a good one. I can feel it. I wonder how episode into the lakorn when Tik gonna get his vision back. LOL I can't wait.

calla

sarNie Adult
omg, tik and cherry on Ruk AUEY...........i knew it from the start......lolz.
well, those famous lakorn always goes there :lol:
i think this episode will air after the lakorn airing for 2-3 weeks.

Sophie, what do u mean by before Cherry go to England...to shoot more of Kew Ta Pee or what ?

by the way.......cherry is so pretty.

navy

sarNie Adult
Oh God!! Tik and Cherry are so cute!!!

Would anyone kind enough to upload the show to share? Thanks in advance.

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
CHERRY SO PERTTY AND TIK....HE IS SO HOT...THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER. IT GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER...I CAN'T WAIT TIL IT AIR.

Sophie

sarNie Elites
omg, tik and cherry on Ruk AUEY...........i knew it from the start......lolz.
well, those famous lakorn always goes there :lol:
i think this episode will air after the lakorn airing for 2-3 weeks.

Sophie, what do u mean by before Cherry go to England...to shoot more of Kew Ta Pee or what ?
by the way.......cherry is so pretty.

yeah i think too, it'll air 2 or 3 weeks after the lakorn airing when the lakorn it's interessing

Cherry go to study in England
information: ahahah for pers who live in england
she take fly the day of airing lakorn ;)

navy

sarNie Adult

yeah i think too, it'll air 2 or 3 weeks after the lakorn airing when the lakorn it's interessing

Cherry go to study in England
information: ahahah for pers who live in england
she take fly the day of airing lakorn ;)
Wow, she goes to study in England. It means we won't see her for awhile after this one.

Good for her. I wish her a very very good luck!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the pictures, ladies. Tik and Cherry makes a beautiful couple!! I can't wait to see their on-screen chemistry.

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Sanook website, it's a false version coz it talk about England but we know it's France
Tik have wife it's not wife but girlfriend <_<

here the real version

First Part

Chisanu (Tik) is alone heritier of Resawon, rich man who some guy are jealous of him and he are a handsome man
he have a girlfriend, it is Leulasmi (Aom) , they quarrel together by driving the car and cause an accident. Chisanu become a blind man
Leulasmi can't accept so she leave him and go to marry another man.

Natlada is a teacher in university, she have a boyfriend Katap.
they will marry soon when one day the Katap 's wife Peyromad appear and come to insult Natlada in university.
Natlada is laid off work. She go to the sea for commit suicide.

Natlada would to jump in the sea but Chisanu arrived and knock her, she failed to fall into the sea
that why she know she doesn't want to die yet so she thanks him and they talk together about their sad story.
Two come to like each other while speaking, they become fiends, Natlada think Chisanu is fish man,
so he lie her and he tell her that he have received a help for operation of his eyes in France.
He ask Natlada if she want to take care him over there
and if she don't want to pay everything for this trip, she must have the same name that him so they must be marry.
she accept because she want to leave all bad things in thailand.

after the marriage, they come to bkk and Natlada discover that Chisanu is a rich man she sulk him about the lie.
Netiwi (lawyer) 's wife is unhappy when she know that Chisanu married with Natlada
because her daughter Amitda (Jaja) love Chisanu since her childhood.

they go to France with Amac (brother Amitda), Chisanu consider Amac like his lil brother,
he want that Amac study in france like him when he was 8 years old

arrived in France, they rent an apartment and Paruk (friend of Chisanu) help them while waiting for the eyes, they go to visit the country.

Leulasmi know about the marriage of Chisanu, she come in France for recover Chisanu because his husband go to bankrupt.

all problem begin, she want to reconcil with CHisanu so she does everything for NAtlada and Chisanu quarrel together

Second Part coming soon ahahah i'm tired to read
PiC when Cherry want to jump, she want to die

natty

Chubs
ahhh thanks sophi.. i remembered the beginning of the lakorn wrong.. i thought the pra'ek bribe the nang'ek to marry him in order to pay a debt.. my bad...

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow tik/cherry already on ruk euy and the lakorn hasnt even aired yet..lol..good promotion..cherry loooks so pretty..dang im so excited..just 2 more days!..thanx for the wallie calla..i can tell its gonna be good!..thanx for sharing the sum and pix sophie.. :)

a clip of cherry/kik..i feel sorry for cherry shes gonna get slap by kik alot of times..kik even said shes gonna be slapping her from thailand to france..lol..wonder what about Aom..i bet shes the sneaky one

thanx to sophie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM97weMwH0Y

numfon

sarNie Adult
geez.. she's so pretty!! gorgeous!! :wub:

*runs off to watch Dao Long Fah*

calla

sarNie Adult
wow tik/cherry already on ruk euy and the lakorn hasnt even aired yet..lol..good promotion..cherry loooks so pretty..dang im so excited..just 2 more days!..thanx for the wallie calla..i can tell its gonna be good!..thanx for sharing the sum and pix sophie.. :)
yea, tinah....they already went to Ruk Auey.....because Sophie said that Cherry will go to England for study. so Polyplus might just airing Ruk Auey 2-3 weeks after it aired. i guess they don't wanna be on show without pretty cherry....that's why they are went to Ruk Auey earlier.......can't wait. :lol:

calla

sarNie Adult
omg, cherry will go to England for 2 months. she says she is very upset because she will has to miss the lakorn.

so i guess the lakorn already end when she's back.