Kaew Tah Pee

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh i hope cherry wont be too weak..every clip i see..shes getting slap by kik..thanx for the pix calla!...im so freakin excited..teaser 4 looks so good!..

yea, tinah....they already went to Ruk Auey.....because Sophie said that Cherry will go to England for study. so Polyplus might just airing Ruk Auey 2-3 weeks after it aired. i guess they don't wanna be on show without pretty cherry....that's why they are went to Ruk Auey earlier.......can't wait. laugh.gif
thats kool..this lakorn hasnt even aired yet..lol..good way to promote..

navy

sarNie Adult
Wow, the wall papers are all great. Thanks for sharing.

Really looking forward to watching this one. I don't want to miss any of Tik lakorns.

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you Sophie...

They all seem to have lots of fun in France. Love all the pictures, especially the with Tik in it.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I am watching the beginning right now. I’m so pity Tik mak ka and Tik looks handsome.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait for this serie.. hope someone will post the episodes soon!!! aom S is so so beautiful:!! i love her in evil role!! cherry is pretty too!!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I just finish for the first episode. It’s good. The next episode is more interesting.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi All,

I haven't been in sarnworld in so long and so much has changed, for the better of course. I hope all sarnies are doing well! I've been busy working and haven't had time much to keep up with Thai entertaiment, that's why I've been missing. Anyhow, I've been waiting for this lakorn to air and it finally aired. I am loving it! I've always been a big fan of Cherry and also Tik. Tik looks really HOT in this lakorn, my infatuation for him is coming back, just like the good ole Roy Lae Snei Rai days.

-------------------

The opening scene is very catchy. Cherry was crying, walking over a bridge, and was thinking about suicide. She was going to jump off, or was thinking to jump off, until Tik crossed by and tripped over her bags and knocked her over the bridge. Luckily for her she was able to hold on. By that time she was screaming for her dear life since she changed her mind and not wanting to kill herself. Tik is blind of course and tried to help her. After he helped her back on the bridge, she started fussing at him, saying is he blind or what. lol :lol:

Afterward, she found out and said sorry. Tik looked like a poor citizen so Cherry thought that he was actually poor and was feeling sorry for him, being in the situation that he's blind and poor is not a good combination of course. When in reality, he's actually rich. It just happens that day he made an accident on himself and the neighbors let him borrow their clothes. When Tik knocked Cherry over, his blind stick fell into the water. Cherry felt bad for him so she walked him home and they got to know each other a little more. I really like Cherry's character. She's very sweet and geniune.

The funny thing is when they got in front of Tik's house, Cherry thought that Tik lived in the shack, when in reality, he lives in the big house next door to the shack. She's was feeling sorry for him and asked him does he ever think about killing himself because of the way his life is. Tik was like no, if he does that it means he's giving up on life. With Tik saying that, it made Cherry realized that her life is much more valuable. If a blind, poor man, still has dignity to live, then so should she. Cherry said thank you to Tik for changing her state of mind and told him that he has made a difference in the way she thinks.

Cherry made her way to Hor Hin because she was trying to get away from what happened to her in the past. She was messing around with the ass hole (I don't know his name but we'll call him that for now) and didn't know that he had a wife. His crazy wife followed her to the school where Cherry taught piano lesson to the kids and started trouble, calling her a husband stealer and etc in front of everyone. Therefore, Cherry decided to leave the drama behind and went to Hor Hin, where she met Tik of course. Tik is at Hor Hin at his vacation home you can say. He's blind because he got into a car accident and glass got into his eye, while arguing with his then girlfriend, Aom. He still has a chance to regain vision if they can find an eye tissue or something to replace his. Anyhow, that's how both Cherry and Tik end up crossing path at Hor Hin.

Back to the story, Cherry felt bad that she was the cause of Tik's blind stick falling into the water so she dicided to buy him another one. How sweet of her! She found Tik the next day again and gave him the stick along with some food. She said it must be hard for him to pick out food since he's blind so she wanted to help him out. Tik was suprised by her kindness. As days progressed they became friends and Cherry asked Tik if he knows of a school around where they stayed. Tik gave her the name of the school that he helps sponsored, of course he didn't tell her that. He told her that she should check it out and he guarantee she will get the job.

Well she got the job of course but didn't know that it was due to Tik. In celebration of her getting the job, she invited Tik to go out and eat with her. Too many cute scenes already! When they got to the restuarant, she described the scene of each seating and let Tik choose the seating they should sit at. She helped Tik get his fork and food and etc. She's was super sweet and nice! On her first check she received from teaching, she gave Tik the check and told him that she wanted to help him and that it's for gratitude that he help opened her eyes. She told him that if he ever needs her help with anything that he can ask her and she'll be more than happy to help. In the meantime, Tik's friend, Ace, is in France and phone Tik to let him know that they think the found the eye tissue or whatever for Tik. And that Tik chance to being able to see again is getting near.

Long story short, the asshole found out that Cherry was staying at Hor Hin and lied to his wife that he had a business trip in Chiang Mai to attend. His wife didn't believe him and decided to follow him and he ended up at Hor Hin at Cherry's school. When Cherry saw him she was shocked and immediately told him to leave but he tried to hug her, telling her he can't live without her and causing a scene. His crazy ass wife went psycho and slapped Cherry, calling her all type of names. The asshole her calmed her down and pulled her out of the building and they got into it and went home. Tik was there and heard the whole story. Cherry ran into the classroom and started to cry.

Tik came in and asked Cherry is the asshole the reason why she wanted to commit suicide. Cherry said that she's dumb to even think of committing suicide because of him. Cherry said that she cannot stay in Hor Hin anymore and that she has to leave or else the asshole and his wife will be back to cause trouble. Tik reaction was afraid, afraid that she might leave and he'll never meet her again. The next day, Tik found out that Cherry has quit the school and has checked out from her place. He was in desperate need to find her before he never meets her again. He sat on the boat in front of the beach and he heard Cherry calling him and was shock. She told him that she came to say goodbye and that she has to leave.

As she was turning away, Tik told her that he needs her help. She asked what does he need help with. He told her that he received a letter from the doctor in France and that they found the eye tissue to cure his eyes and that he wants her to go with him. Cherry was stunned of course. She took the letter from him and read it but it says you can only bring family members. Tik said that if that's the case then she has to become his family member buy getting a marriage license with him. LOL Damn it was good! Cherry was shocked! Tik then played the guilt trip and said that it's only until after his eyes are cured and then afterward, he'll give her the divorce. Cherry decided to except his offer and was happy to help him. LOL

Before they go to France, Tik will have to go back to Bangkok and Cherry is coming along with him. Tik told his servant to tell Cherry that he's the guy that lives next door and has offered to drive Tik and Cherry to Bangkok so that Cherry wouldn't be suspicious. Tik has too many tricks up his sleves for sure. LOL Well, that was part 1. On the scene to part 2, it does show that Cherry realized Tik is rich and got mad at him and etc. And it showed Tik introducing Cherry as the lady of the house to everyone. I cannot wait to see! It showed a lot of cute scenes between Tik and Cherry. Also, a scene of Cherry wipped down Tik's chest. O la la la :wub:

Damn! That was a long summary.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, thank you for the summary! I cannot wait for someone to upload it! aaahhhhhh, thank you! it seems so goooood!

cecilia

Staff member
^KAYLA..welcome back again..

anywya..thanks for the summary..i'm really anxious to watch the first episode..but i guess i'm gonna have to wait til tomorrow..you did a wonderful job at summarizing everything..very detailing too..i could actually picture it..

i can't believe he's back..back to the hot sexy tik that we all love in
loyleh..thanks again..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You're welcome! Thanks for welcoming me back, Cecilia!

All I got to say is Tik is one hot daddy! Damn! I promise it's the damn haircut. It makes him look so FIONE!

Enjoy the screencaps!

kermint

sarNie Adult
i just finished episode1 i think it sounds good lol. man the next episode is sounds more interesting ahahahaha......can't wait for next week