Kaew Tah Pee

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Calm down, Chewy! Control your boobies! :lol:

So you're in love with Tik all over again? Dude, when have you stopped anyway? :lol:

Anyhow, I have not seen the latest episode yet. I have to wait until I go home tonight. I would watch it at work right now but the last thing I want to see is a pink slip from the bosses, firing me because of Kaew Tah Pee. :wacko:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anyhow, I have not seen the latest episode yet. I have to wait until I go home tonight. I would watch it at work right now but the last thing I want to see is a pink slip from the bosses, firing me because of Kaew Tah Pee
Yes Kayla

I dont think we want dont want to see you get fired cuz of this lakorn..lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Calm down, Chewy! Control your boobies! :lol:

So you're in love with Tik all over again? Dude, when have you stopped anyway? :lol:

Anyhow, I have not seen the latest episode yet. I have to wait until I go home tonight. I would watch it at work right now but the last thing I want to see is a pink slip from the bosses, firing me because of Kaew Tah Pee. :wacko:

HAHAH i kind of stop....sore of....with those previous lakorn....ok fine..i didn't...

Girl it's worth it....trust me... :lol:

I love Tik when he flirts with Cherry.....me super jealous!!!! <_<

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
If nothing wrong with the record I will post the episode 5 in here later.

Episode 5 is soooo good...

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
man..i am so in love with this lakorn right now...the misunderstandings are happening too soon and aom's character is so annoying. hopefully, episode 5 will have more cute scenes.

shubby

sarNie Adult
episode 4 was ok..the nang rai gurl..kinda annoy me...but hope to see more sweet scene with tik and cherry...episode 5 look good..ehhehe

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Damn! Something wrong with IPTV so they cut a thirty minutes last out. But that’s ok I will record 30 minutes last from other web.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
YoUa I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for uploading so quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to watch episode 5. Episode 4 was sooo cute especially when Tik was going take a shower!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
it's soooo good today
Tik can see now, he lie he can't
are you serious?? :eek: :eek: omg i sooo cant wait to see that epi!...thats really fast..the storyline sure is going at a fast pace..love it! thanx alot youa for the epi!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG! I love this lakorn!

I just got done watching epi 4 & 5. It's so darn GOOD! Even though there were misunderstandings but at least they didn't stay mad at each other for too long. I'm loving Ace character, he's such a nice friend. If it wasn't for him a lot of the misunderstandings will probably not be resolved.

The part when Tik told Cherry whenever he's regain his vision, he's going to rape her. LOL That was funny! What a blind naughty man! Aom is just one crazy a$$ girl. I'm so glad her crazy husband came to France and found her butt. She looked so disgusted when he was kissing her on the bed. I can't believe she tried to blame Cherry about the shrimp situation, trying to make Tik think that Cherry intentionally wanted to harm her since she allergic to shrimp.

The only think I hate is the fact that Tik knows how Aom is but still choose to believe craps she put in his ears. I guess if I was in his situation I'll probably start having mix feelings too since he didn't know Cherry but a good minute. I mean don't get me wrong, I like how he stands up for Cherry too in front of Aom, telling Aom straight to her face that he has a wife who can take care of him. I love it when Tik and Cherry makeup after the misunderstanding, especially when Tik apologize to Cherry. :wub:

I especially like the part when the doctor took the bandage off Tik's eyes and Cherry was right in front of him, asking him was he able to see. Tik was pretty surprised to be able to see Cherry. Thanks to Aom, now Tik has the idea to act blind to see if Cherry is in it for the money, or is it because she really loves him even if he's blind. It was funny on the part when Cherry was sleeping on the sofa in the hospital and Tik got up to look at her sleeping, next thing you know Cherry opened her eyes and saw him on the bed staring right at her. LOL Tik's reaction was so darn funny!

WOW! Next week episode looks so darn good! Cherry was so pretty in the dress and Tik was so handsome on the bottom of the stairs, looking up at Cherry as she was walking down. Ace was like too bad Tik can't witness Cherry's beauty, when reality is, Tik can see everything. Wooowhooooooooo Can't Wait! :wub: :wub:

Not sure if I need to type summaries since it seems like everyone is able to watch this lakorn online already. But if you need one, let me know and I'll continue the summaries.

Okay, I need to go mark my calendar now and get ready for next week. :wacko:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Heck yea, Youa!

Next episode will be very intense, especially on that scene when Tik asked Cherry to wip his body. Tik is totally taking advantage of being blind now. :lol:

Good Lord! I can't wait!

On the preview it also show Plaur finally found Cherry and more than likely will probably start crap. More Drama!

tinah

sarNie Coma
WOW! Next week episode looks so darn good! Tik was so pretty in the dress and Tik was so handsome on the bottom of the stairs, looking up at Cherry as she was walking down. Ace was like too bad Tik can't witness Cherry's beauty, when reality is, Tik can see everything. Wooowhooooooooo Can't Wait!
:lol: kayla do you mean cherry looks pretty in the dress?..cuz i dont think tik would..lol

as much as i dont like the misunderstanding but it adds me spice to the lakorn which i like :D i feel sorry for cherry..she got so many n'rai on her..now comes kik..shes gonna get slap again..did aom's husband try to rape her?..cuz it looks like it in the picture..i know she looked disgusted though

oh my..*faints*.take it off!!...that scene is coming up already?..cant wait to see it next week!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA5555555555555555555555555555 :lol:

Tinah,

I did meant to type Tik, Tik in a dress. LOL LOL

Let me go edit my post. :lol: