Kamikaze Artists' Thread

JubJub

sarNie Egg
Kamikaze is doing pretty well in the Thai Pop genre, so they have been expanding. Since a lot of disjointed threads are for Kamikaze artists, it might be best to have one central thread, rather than constant threads being opened. If one artists takes over the thread (which I doubt), it might be best for them to get their own thread.

It is probably best to keep it current/recent.

So the bands are: 
FFK: Faye, Fang and Kaew
Waii
Knomjean
Neko Jump: Jam and Noey
3.2.1: Poppy, Gavin and TJ
Timethai
Min
Thankyou
Marc
Third
VRP: Porsche, Pleum and Peter
Pide-Magorn
Green
Part

Also:
K-otic: Kenta, Jongbae, Poppy, Koen and Tomo
Four-Mod
Mila
Swee:D
AB Queen
Kat-Pat
Fact-U (Square Circle)
XIS
and pretty much everyone that was in Wave tbh...

RS trainees can also be brought up.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I used to try to update some new/old music here in the past but... it's different now since I'm not up to date... But yes, I must admit that KZ is doing really well with their music these days.

Anyways, I remember there was also Chilli White Choc, they were in the first batch of KZ... I know it had Pim, Jinny and.. the other girl from swee:d but... I always forgot the 4th girl's name in Chilli White Choc.  Storm (Payu) was in the first batch too, but he disappeared after that one scandal of his... which was a pity since I actually grew onto him when he had his comeback with "sexy bad girl" and that one other song of his.

There wasn't really that many groups for the KZ wave era.  I only remember 3.2.1, X-I-S. Kat-Pat, Kiss Me FIVE, Fact U.  Out of this batch though, only 3.2.1. is still alive and active, let alone the one that got the most promotion and popularity.  I would say X-I-S & Kiss Me Five were the second in line.  Fact U never even got to make their debut, which was a bit sad since I remember waiting patiently to see their debut.. but it never went through, besides seeing them in wave.

AB Queen, Fah, Demo Project etc... would be considered the third batch from KZ if I remember... There's just so many artists that it's hard to keep track if you're not aware anymore.  I forgot if Timethai or Min was in this batch... unless if it was the next batch.  Min wasn't originally in the KZ batch that's why I usually excluded him lol, but now he is though.

I know POI was never in KZ, but I thought she was a pretty good RS artist.  I really liked her music, and thought she was pretty cool... but there hasn't been any music news of her ever since her last debut back then which featured Poppy 3.2.1.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Goodness, I felt old writing that up... 555.  I used to get news on some of the groups through KZ's website and through Zheza as well.. I don't even know if zheza is still alive.  It's been so long since I've last checked it.