Kammathep Roy Rak (Broadcast Thai)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech & Mint Chalida have NOT confirmed this lakorn yet but Nadech Thai wikii linked them for this lakorn. I don't think we will hear any confirmation until next year since Nadech still have Game Rai Game Rak & Torranee to film this year. Also, he is linked to upcoming to Anne too from his Thai wikii. And Mint still has Tawan Dued to film which is wrapping up pretty soon by June and Rak Pathiharn to film this year also. ^__^

Source: http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C_%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B0

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my god, my jaw just drop. I been dying to see them play in a lakorn together. Too bad Mteam don't have one though. :cry: I was just telling my sister yesterday that Barry and Mint almost played as a couple once, but too bad Barry dropped out because of his busy schedule. I hope this will be confirm. What is the genre? I love Yadech, but it's good to see him with other n'ek as well. Especially any of the girls from the 4 hua jai cast. Thanks so much for the news!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my god, my jaw just drop. I been dying to see them play in a lakorn together. Too bad Mteam don't have one though. :cry: I was just telling my sister yesterday that Barry and Mint almost played as a couple once, but too bad Barry dropped out because of his busy schedule. I hope this will be confirm. What is the genre? I love Yadech, but it's good to see him with other n'ek as well. Especially any of the girls from the 4 hua jai cast. Thanks so much for the news!
I don't have high hopes for this lakorn though since both Mint and Nadech are so busy. Lol, unless if they really want to cast Mint and Nadech then they would wait for them both. Also, this production is new for them both, it would be nice. & The title sounds really cute and romantic though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow look what Broadcast made my day came true Barry will be with Mint C so its like a good switch Yaya get to pair with Mark
now Mint with Barry awesome i'll pray and cross fingers it will be them in here. :thumbsup: :highfive: wow i like that title Karmathep is defendant Roy is curst Ruk is love so
karmathep roy ruk 'defendant of curst love' correct me anyone please if i'm wrong.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't have high hopes for this lakorn though since both Mint and Nadech are so busy. Lol, unless if they really want to cast Mint and Nadech then they would wait for them both. Also, this production is new for them both, it would be nice. & The title sounds really cute and romantic though.
I hope is confirm though. I was disappointed in the one they were suppose to have together. Yeah both of them are busy, but it won't be until next year, or later than that. I guess they been wanting to pair these two up for awhile, so I hope this time it's true. Yes the title got me excited, sounds really good like you said. You know I am glad if this this lakorn gets comfirm, because Mint never had her spotlight. At least I think so. Like in Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying Mart/Matt, Mint was paired with First but they weren't the main couples. In 4 hua jai she did have a bigger part, but it was a series and Patapee Lehrak was shorter than the rest. One more is in Tawan Deard, Yaya and Mark are the main couples, and Mint and Pope are second. I am crossing my finger too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope is confirm though. I was disappointed in the one they were suppose to have together. Yeah both of them are busy, but it won't be until next year, or later than that. I guess they been wanting to pair these two up for awhile, so I hope this time it's true. Yes the title got me excited, sounds really good like you said. You know I am glad if this this lakorn gets comfirm, because Mint never had her spotlight. At least I think so. Like in Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying Mart/Matt, Mint was paired with First but they weren't the main couples. In 4 hua jai she did have a bigger part, but it was a series and Patapee Lehrak was shorter than the rest. One more is in Tawan Deard, Yaya and Mark are the main couples, and Mint and Pope are second. I am crossing my finger too.
Glad u liked that title as well like me, from that title it sounded like this one is a revenge type and romantic drama type
or maybe similar bits like Jum leuy ruk, likit karmathep, etc karmathep is written means 'defendant'.

tinah

sarNie Coma
if this is based from a novel then here goes the summary. omg, the guy on the cover look so much like Barry lol sorry but i hope n'ek is someone else

สายป่าน' คิดว่าชีวิตนี้แสนจะลงตัว เธอมีทั้งงานที่ดี มีแฟนที่หล่อเหลา ช่างเอาใจดั่งเทพบุตร จนเห็นเงาประตูวิวาห์อยู่รอมร่อ แล้วจู่ๆ ผู้ชายที่ทำให้เธอเจ็บช้ำใจในอดีตก็ดันโผล่เข้ามาในชีวิตเสียดื้อๆ แถมก่อกวนให้ตะกอนรักในจิตใจของเธอขุ่นขึ้นมาอีกครั้ง ที่สำคัญเขาเป็นน้องชายว่าที่เจ้าบ่าวของเธอด้วยนี่สิ เรื่องราวความรักต้องห้ามจึงได้เกิดขึ้น ทั้งๆ ที่เธอพยายามหักห้ามใจอย่างเต็มที่ แต่พ่อตัวดีกลับไม่ยอมช่วยเหลือเสียเลย เอาแต่หว่านเสน่ห์ใส่เธอเช้าเย็นแบบไม่สนใจหน้าอินทร์หน้าพรหม เมื่อเจอเช่นนี้แล้วหัวใจเล่ามีหรือจะทนไหว

credit to naiin.com

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if this is based from a novel then here goes the summary. omg, the guy on the cover look so much like Barry lol sorry but i hope n'ek is someone else

สายป่าน' คิดว่าชีวิตนี้แสนจะลงตัว เธอมีทั้งงานที่ดี มีแฟนที่หล่อเหลา ช่างเอาใจดั่งเทพบุตร จนเห็นเงาประตูวิวาห์อยู่รอมร่อ แล้วจู่ๆ ผู้ชายที่ทำให้เธอเจ็บช้ำใจในอดีตก็ดันโผล่เข้ามาในชีวิตเสียดื้อๆ แถมก่อกวนให้ตะกอนรักในจิตใจของเธอขุ่นขึ้นมาอีกครั้ง ที่สำคัญเขาเป็นน้องชายว่าที่เจ้าบ่าวของเธอด้วยนี่สิ เรื่องราวความรักต้องห้ามจึงได้เกิดขึ้น ทั้งๆ ที่เธอพยายามหักห้ามใจอย่างเต็มที่ แต่พ่อตัวดีกลับไม่ยอมช่วยเหลือเสียเลย เอาแต่หว่านเสน่ห์ใส่เธอเช้าเย็นแบบไม่สนใจหน้าอินทร์หน้าพรหม เมื่อเจอเช่นนี้แล้วหัวใจเล่ามีหรือจะทนไหว

credit to naiin.com
yeah Tinah that dude looks like Barry and the girl look like Mint Chalida. :scratchchin:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid

credit to naiin.com
Omg! It so look like Barry, the lips the eyes, brows, hair. Wow! I used the google translator and the novel sounds so interesting. Like those revenge/romance type. I might be wrong though. Hopefully someone can translate it for us. Thanks for sharing the summary. I think this Novel was made for Barry. lol. Oh I am curious who would you like to see Barry play with beside Yaya?

Alice I was so thinking of all those lakorn you had mention too. It sounds like it a lot. I love those types of genre. I am very much excited now. This made my day, just hoping it's true though.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am hyperventilating right now ! LOL
i screamed when i saw this under Nadech and Chalida !
OMG ..even though it is unconfirmed WHO CARES.
hope hope hope is all i got !!!
eeeeks

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
wow interesting pair, i think they would be cute together...though i am a Yadech fan...beside mint who wil he look good with mmm....i actually can't think of any1 hahaha....taew? she cute, who else is there..kim...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
:eyetwitch:

OH MY FREAKING GOSH! I READ THROUGH ALL THE POSTS AND MY JAW REMAINED WIDE OPEN FROM THE MOMENT IT DROPPED WHEN I SAW NADECH AND MINT'S NAMES FOR THIS! lol

even though it's unconfirmed it's still just...hard to believe. wow! so much to look forward to for our 4Huajai cast, that is, IF this is confirmed in the future.

my first reaction: Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, i want Yadech forever!

second reaction: ok, not too bad, i can tolerate the 4Huajai girls with Nadech.

third reaction: if Yaya and Mark can pair up, so can Nadech and Mint

Ooooh, i'll just have to let this sink in first and hope that Nadech and Mint have chemistry. the only reason that's hard to imagine is because they have so much chemistry with their original coupling (Yaya and Mark) already ><'
Not that i don't have faith in their acting. i especially adore Nadech's acting.

edit---
i tried translating it on thai2english but didn't quite understand. something about (i'm assuming n'ek) has a perfect life and boyfriend until maybe they are about to marry, then a man (from her past?) comes in who persistently hurts her (maybe p'ek will come steal her from boyfriend?) and THEN something about the groom is a younger brother of...n'ek?...so maybe n'ek and p'ek are step-siblings and that is why they are in a "Cursed love"...?

FEEL FREE TO EDIT INTO A MORE ACCURATE SUMMARY. LOL

i wouldn't mind seeing Nadech with Taew either. or Kim.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
@tinah: You're so quick 555. The guy on the cover really does resemble Nadech, Lol.

@ThaiMovieLover: I'm sad that MTEAM doesn't have a lakorn yet together but Khun Ja (Maker Group) she's director of Thara Himalaya tweeted that MTEAM will have lakorn in the future for sure, so I think she might have a lakorn waiting for them next year, I hope! ^__^

@Smilez: LOL. You're soo funny as always. :p It's not confirmed yet so I didn't want to post it up on MTEAM forum yet although Thip, Noy, minttwix, and I did chat about it on "What's on your mind" thread. Ehe.

@jjinx: Since I became Nadech fan I've always wanted to see him with Taew. Lol, but Mark got his chance with Taew first. Oh well. Hehe.

From what you girls have stated about the novel synopsis it sounds like a revenge/slap&kiss drama rather than romantic comedy as I thought. Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

OH MY FREAKING GOSH! I READ THROUGH ALL THE POSTS AND MY JAW REMAINED WIDE OPEN FROM THE MOMENT IT DROPPED WHEN I SAW NADECH AND MINT'S NAMES FOR THIS! lol

even though it's unconfirmed it's still just...hard to believe. wow! so much to look forward to for our 4Huajai cast, that is, IF this is confirmed in the future.

my first reaction: Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, i want Yadech forever!

second reaction: ok, not too bad, i can tolerate the 4Huajai girls with Nadech.

third reaction: if Yaya and Mark can pair up, so can Nadech and Mint

Ooooh, i'll just have to let this sink in first and hope that Nadech and Mint have chemistry. the only reason that's hard to imagine is because they have so much chemistry with their original coupling (Yaya and Mark) already ><'
Not that i don't have faith in their acting. i especially adore Nadech's acting.

edit---
i tried translating it on thai2english but didn't quite understand. something about (i'm assuming n'ek) has a perfect life and boyfriend until maybe they are about to marry, then a man (from her past?) comes in who persistently hurts her (maybe p'ek will come steal her from boyfriend?) and THEN something about the groom is a younger brother of...n'ek?...so maybe n'ek and p'ek are step-siblings and that is why they are in a "Cursed love"...?

FEEL FREE TO EDIT INTO A MORE ACCURATE SUMMARY. LOL

i wouldn't mind seeing Nadech with Taew either. or Kim.
thanx Jinxx for the plot though not really in detail and ur on the right track dear and the translated title
Karmathep Roy Ruk 'Defendant of curst love' it might be another kind like Likit Karmathep, maybe its revenge and even may have R scene/kiss&slap

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh the description sounds nice! the novel usually sounds better than how they make the lakorn lol

thanks jinx

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@tinah: You're so quick 555. The guy on the cover really does resemble Nadech, Lol.

@ThaiMovieLover: I'm sad that MTEAM doesn't have a lakorn yet together but Khun Ja (Maker Group) she's director of Thara Himalaya tweeted that MTEAM will have lakorn in the future for sure, so I think she might have a lakorn waiting for them next year, I hope! ^__^

@Smilez: LOL. You're soo funny as always. :p It's not confirmed yet so I didn't want to post it up on MTEAM forum yet although Thip, Noy, minttwix, and I did chat about it on "What's on your mind" thread. Ehe.

@jjinx: Since I became Nadech fan I've always wanted to see him with Taew. Lol, but Mark got his chance with Taew first. Oh well. Hehe.

From what you girls have stated about the novel synopsis it sounds like a revenge/slap&kiss drama rather than romantic comedy as I thought. Lol.
oh i was right then that there will be a future lakorn for mteam and i got that news source @thaitv3 board.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol i tried.
although i'm sure i missed a lot and who knows, they might change up the plot the way they usually do from a novel. i thought it was most interesting when the translation said something about a man coming into her life that would bring pain--NOT THAT I'M SADISTIC lol but that part sounds like the revenge/slap-kiss part that i love!!

please no r though...Yaya has to be Nadech's first R partner. :ph34r:

bliss thanks for the mteam news i have hopes then. ^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

Going there right now;
i feel so out of place lately LOL with soo many things going on !
thanks na