GUEST STARRING:
Mak Prin Suparat
Yaya Urassaya Sperbund

TEASER 1

TEASER 2

FF MV
Theme Song: "Ter Keu Saun Tee Kaat"

NOTE:
Kammethep Roy Rak was a rumored/unconfirmed lakorn that was linked to both Nadech Kugimiya and Mint Chalida's Thai-Wiki.
What so ever, First is not linked to this lakorn. But in my version, he is Nadech's step-brother who is Chalida's fiancee'.

Thanks to _jeanie from Asianfuse.net, here is a-little synopsis:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N'eks name is Saipan and she seemingly has the perfect life. She has a good job and the perfect boyfriend who is handsome and spoils her.
As her wedding day approaches a man from her past comes back into her life.
In the past he broke her heart but that doesn't stop her feelings for him from returning.
But he is the brother of her fiancee so it becomes a forbidden love story.
She tries to do the right thing by staying away from him but he doesn't care about the wrongness of it.
Will her heart be able to withstand his pursuit?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since this is just a rumored lakorn and will not be happening, I am writing my own FF due to the fact that I grew attached to the story line.
I esp. grew attached to the rumored PRA'NANGS LOL
:grouphug:

===========================================================================================================
Life after the break up remained a shock.
I can admittedly say, "MY LIFE WAS OFFICIALLY FALLING APART".
My faternal twin friends, Margie and Matt always had tricks up their sleeves.
These two look so different, but their minds think so much alike.
Blind dates to random phones calls, tsk tsk, I can surely pass on that.
Till' Mak introduced me to Athit, "Athit Ekkaphong Pradchaphet."
He is the type of guy I was suppose to fall in love with. Kind, sweet, and generous.
He has three great traits in him. THATS A WIN WIN !!
It has been years since I've actually talked or gotten to know anyone, so why not?
It has been a year and 5 months now, I can tell, he loves me a lot.
Recently he proposed to me with the most beautiful diamond ring ever.
And of course, I accepted his proposal. At the moment, my life seems so perfect.
My PERFECT friends THEE M&M(Margie&Matt) are ready to be my bridesmaid!
HAH I know they can't wait to eye First's friends. Not to mention, my closest guy friend Mak.
That clumsy dork needs to get out there and get himself a girl. :numchuck:
I'll try to help him find a girlfriend since he did match me up with First.
But I highly doubt I'm even good at match making.
Regardless, no matter what happens, he'll always have my back, :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
*Now that I'm engaged to First, how much more perfect can my life get?
He wants me to meet his father and I forgot to mention, his step-brother that i have never met before.
But why would he want me to meet him when he never really mentioned about "him"?
All I know is that he is coming back from New York and and uhm nothing else.
Anyways, I am going to a family dinner tonight, what should i wear? Let's see how it goes.
First impression is always important, chai mai?

Special thanks to the lovely Thip for making my FF Poster :clap:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oooh the intro is really good!
I can't wait until Mint meets Nadech again

it's been awhile since I've been attached to a FF so hopefully u finish na

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMG i cant believe your writing a FF about this. Thanks i'm really liking it. i love the FAN mv for it to. LOVING it!!!(^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I know I haven't updated KRR's 1st Chapter, but I promise I'll do so after my exams na !!

I went ahead and made teaser 2 ! Enjoy na ka took khon

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! I hope it was really a lakorn that they were play in.
You make me want to see these 2 in this lakorn,IF they ever make this lakorn.
I can wait,study come first. ^_^

Katerine

Butterfly123
Take your time na ka. School come first
suckss their not in a lakorn yet but if they do get this lakorn Ch 3 should use your teasers, it get everyone hooked. :coverlaf:

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Sigh I wish Mint and Nadech were in a lakorn together.....now this is my chance to see them be together :) excited for the update!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
********I apologize for taking about a year to just update this FF. Enjoy the first chapter na***********​

CHAPTER 1

CLUB SCENE

Rasri: Pan just one more shot na na na na!!
Saipan:You know I can’t handle my liquor Ri. Besides, Athit will be furious once he finds out that I’m at the club.
Rasri: Oiii ! You’re soon to be his wife so why not have some fun before you’re entirely tied down Pan.
Peranee:Took ka. Pan just go for it girl. If we didn't trick you to come, you wouldn't​
even be here right now. So come on. You're already here so might as wellll........​
Saipan:Oi what kind of best friends do I have niia? This is going to be my fourth shot laaeo" *Pan shook her head and smirked...Ow la, give it to me.
Pan took the shot without any chaser. *ahhhhhhhhhh her face became a sour ball wiping the remains of the liquor at the corner of her lips
R&P: Wooooow !! *the twins said in-sync clapping their hands
(Rasri and Peranee pulled Saipans hand and led her to the dance floor)
Saipan: Wait wait !!! I didn’t even agree to dance yet…girlllllllllsssssssss…….
Before you knew it, Pan already made the first dance move
They danced their night away under the colorful laser lights and the rave flashing lights that made their heads spin
After dancing for so long, Saipan decided to go rest her throbbing feet
Her head had its own pounding heartbeat that made her massage her temples each time she felt pressure.
As she pushed through a group of people***from a far, a glimmer from the white light made her set her eyes on a familiar face.
He had his arm around a beautiful young lady probably around the same age as her and an entourage full of farangs.
Saipan froze and started rubbing her eyes. Her eyes became blurry like a fog had just passed leaving its mist.
Saipan: It’s just the alcohol, its just the alcohol.
(She hit her head to snap out of it. By the time she looked up again. He was gone)
Saipan: It cant be him right? I’m just seeing things. It can't be him.
Peranee: Woooooooooooo ! That was fun right Pan, Nee grabbing onto Pan’s shoulder for some support.
Rasri: Let’s go for another round na !!
(Ri pulled Pans hand, instead she felt Pan’s hand pulling back)
Saipan: I’m calling Prin to pick us up. I almost forgot I had a meeting with my wedding planner tomorrow morning Pan lied. Wait here, I’m going to go grab my purse.
Peranee: Hey you said you didn’t have any plans tomorrow morning, except for the dinner with Athits family at night, Peranee shouted.
Rasri:Chai ka. Pannnnnnnn
Pan dialed Prin's number and stepped outside.
Rasri: whats wrong with her? She was fine early.
Peranee: Mai roo meuan gan na.​
They both shook their heads.
***The car ride it was silent. Prin kept looking at his passenger side where Pan laid her head against
the window and his rear view mirror where the twins kept making faces.
Prin snap at them demanding to know what had happened? They both just shrugged and looked away.
Pan's eyes were shut tightly as if she was hiding the tears that might seep out***​

Next Day

The memory from the night club became a blur the next morning.
Pan yawned and looked at her phone. There was 48 missed called from he fiancee.
She was definitely hungover, but after seeing that number, she became wide awake.​

Saipan: Aiiiiiii ! Tai laaeo. What am I going to do? Pan cleared her throat and re-dialed back quickly.​
Within 2 rings, she heard his voice.
Saipan: Arusawat Ka, Athit.
Athit: Where were you the whole night? I called your phone no one picked up so​
I called your house and they said you went out without telling anyone.
Saipan: Uhh it was an urgent leave ka
Athit:Urgent leave? With who?
S:Oh of course with the girls lae Prin ka. They tricked me and surprised me with a uhhh
she bit her lips. uhm a little party. You know before I become….
She was cut short,
A:Just don’t forget to come to the dinner tonight. I’m heading off to the meeting now. See you later.
S: I won’t na. Okay okay bye now.
Pans heart was nearly exploded after she clicked.
S:wooooo that was a close one
She went straight to the wash room to take a shower.​

Mistine Office

Prin: So what happened yesterday at the night club? Pan was super quiet and we all know that’s not like her at all.
Peranee: Well she became like that after she left the dance floor. Pan was having so much fun then all of a sudden she became a rock.
Rasri: couldn’t agree more. I wonder what had occurred for her to go in such shock na.
Do you think she saw a ghost? *Rasri hugged herself and cringed
P: Baaaaaaaaaa !! Only you would think of ghosts around this time !!
Prin: Stop speaking nonsense *Prin shakes his head
She must’ve seen someone?? Hrmm someone who is able to make her become lifeless…………………..
Prin’s eyes became icy…
Peranee:Nahh it cant be that jerk face.
Rasri: Ohhhh if it was him, I would give him this fist and this one!! And and my foot too
Prin: Rasri can you be quiet please!
Rasri: Oh ! I just wanted to give you a piece of my mind..hahaha she laughed
Prin: It can’t be though, it can’t.
P: even if it was, it shouldn’t matter, shes getting married.
R: Nothing can change because she’s found the right man, the right soon to be husband.
Prin: Okay okay enough talking, I have to get back to work now.
R: alright see you later.
P:er gan na.
The girls chit chatted away, while the matter was still stuck in his mind.
Prin was discontent.​

Saipan's Room

By the time she picked out what to wear and how she was going to do her hair, it was already time.
Her baby pink laced dress she had sitting in the closet was finally put to use. Her hair was crochet braided to the side and her makeup was lightly done.
She was ready to meet the family she is will be marrying into. Saipan looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, “New beginnings na Saipan.”
She smiled and grabbed her new Coach bag. She shut the door in back of her.
What she didn’t know is that her life will soon change once again.​

Dinner at Somchamchai City Hall

Athit sat at the table patiently waiting for the arrival of Saipan. Athit smiled at his step father and reassured him she’ll be there in no time.
Under the table, he kept checking his wristwatch.
Phaw: Athit, you’re brother should be here any minute now.
A: Phaw, don’t worry about him. He’s always late to everything. His habit hasn’t change one….
(His sentence was cut……)
Koravee pulled a chair and sat down,
now you can finish your sentence. Who hasn’t changed their habit? Your conversation was getting interesting but I was a bit irritated.
Athit stood up. I’ll step outside and wait for my fiancee. Phaw, he looked down, and you can carry on with yourselves.
Athit pushed his chair in and left the dining hall.
Koravee smiled an evil smile and took a sip from the wine glass, “this should be fun”
His father gave him a look as if he was looking at a kid with no manners.

Athit paced back and forth holding onto his cell phone. He called Pan multiple times but it led him to her voicemail.
Without any patience, Koravee pushed the black heavy doors of the hall.
Athit saw Koravee walking towards him

A: What are you doing here?​
I’d thought I’d keep you company since you look all worried and tired out waiting for her.
*he played out a worried look
A: Itll be best if you to keep father company instead. I can wait for my fiancee myself.
K: She hasn’t changed one bit huh. *He had a sly smile
A: What did you just say?
S: Oh goodness if traffic wasn't so bad. Now I am going to be late.​
So much for my first impression.Hrmm which floor is it located in again?​
(She looked at her phone but the battery was dead)​
Oi how can this be?
(She hurriedly into an elevator and took the 8th floor hoping it was the right stop.)
I said she hasn’t changed one bit huh? As in you look like you've waited for her more than once before.
Nothing new I suppose?
A:How do you know of anything?
Koravee let out a laugh, look at yourself right now. You look like a fool waiting for her.
Why don’t you just call her? Oh wait, you probably did already but she didn’t pick up.
Vee was enjoying himself at the moment.​

Pan made her way around and stop when she heard Athits voice and it wasn’t a happy one.
S: Oi don’t tell me he’s arguing with a waiter.​
With so many events happening at the hall and people walking around, she wasn’t able to see the fellow he was raising his voice at.
A: Ai Koraa,
S: YUTTTTTT ! Athit ka, why are you out here and not sitting inside waiting for me ja?​
You didn’t have to wait here for me. Plus I’m right on time! Well not quite but Im here now ka.
Saipan gave him the sweetest smile ever.
Mai pen rai khrap, I couldn’t stand the fly flew around our table. So I came out here to find out that it had followed me.
S: Fly ror? She looked confused, till she noticed someone smiling at her.
Saipan almost fell over when she finally glanced over to that someone,
that someone who she hasn’t seen in years. Her smile became a storm as her face turned numb.

Sawatdee khrap, Khun Saipan Dechadeepaisarn, Koravee greeted her with a flirtatious.

Athit didn’t like how Koravee had greeted his fiancee. Athit grabbed Saipan gently on the arm and led her to their table.​
Saipan walked slowly pass Koravee while his eyes were set on her. He let out a sigh in satisfaction as he followed behind them.
Koravee was indeed enjoying his own cause of entertainment.

To be continue..........

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
CH.1.2
 ​
Athit: Can I get two of your house specials and two glasses of Domaine Romanée-Conti please. That would be all. Thank you!​
Waitress: Ka, and what can I get you sir? *She turns to face Mr. Ratchakrome​
Phaw: I'll like Your House Best Steak with a side of brown rice and that will be all for tonight​
Waitress: Anything to drink sir?​
Phaw: The water I have here is fine​
Waitress: Ka​
*The waitress walks over to Koravee, ​
Waitress: And how about you?​
*Koravee wave his hand gesturing for her to move along,​
Koravee: I'm already full...full from someone's beauty ​
*Koravee laughs staring at Pan​
His father stares at him displeased​
Phaw: Quit speaking nonsense, stop stalling the waitress's time, she needs to go back to work​
Koravee: I said I was full didn't I? You can go on *Koravee gesutres for her to leave​
Waitress: Ka, your dinner will be out shortly na ka, she takes her leave​
 ​
Saipan breaths slowly trying to calm her nerves down, she grabs her glass of water to clear her dry throat​
 ​
Instantly Koravee eye her rock,​
Koravee: Good Job P, Look at that rock ! whooo ! Thao rai khrap? It must've​
cost you a fortune from dad's pocket, tai tai pood mai took khrap, from your​
own pocket. Suay, suay meuan jao kaung waen khrap​
Athit: Your point is? Athit glare at Koravee​
**Pan chokes on her water**​
Athit: Are you okay my dear?​
Saipan: Mai bpen rai ka...she dabs her lips with the napkin​
Koravee: A simple compliment can't be passed around the table? You guys are boring​
Athit: We're not here to play your games...*Athit dismisses Koravee's comments* Let's get started, Phaw this....​
Koravee: Isn't this dinner for my return? My welcome back party? mai chai ror, Phaw?​
You sent me away for all these years and now that I'm back, I still get the cold shoulders? tsktsk​
 ​
Saipan whispers under her breath: Sent away?​
 ​
Phaw: You heard your brother, we're not here to play your games.Today is his day, don't​
act so rudely towards him. Yaak sia wela, na beua. Athit, go ahead and continue, introduce your fiancee to us.​
I have never seen such a beauty after your mother​
 ​
Koravee boiled in the inside at the comment made towards Athit's mother. What about his mother?​
Did his father ever love his mother? His fist forms under the table as these thoughts rushed into his mind​
 ​
Athit: khrap phaw, meet your soon to be daughter-in-law, Saipan Dechadeepaisarn, the co-owner of Mistine and the only daughter​
of the famous late Mr.Tonkai and Mrs. Reetawadee Dechadeepaisarn khrap.​
Saipan waii her soon to be father-in-law and smiled at him sweetly,​
 ​
Saipan: Sawatdee ka, khun...​
Phaw: Phaw khrap, you can call me dad from now on na khrap.​
Saipan: Ka Phaw, Saipan conitunes smiling​
 ​
Athit: And this...​
Koravee: Koravee Ratchakrome...his step-brother khrap, the son that.....​
Phaw: Ai Vee, yud dai laaeo ! Can't we start out smoothly once without any problems?​
Khun Pan, I apologize on behalf of my son's behavior ​
Saipan: ka *Pan was confuse at Koravee's behavior​
Athit: Our wedding will be three months from now. Phaw, Saipan and I​
postpone our wedding due to my big project in London. I will be leaving in a couple weeks from today.​
Phaw nods in approval and satisfaction,​
Ahhh I almost forgot. Your project is going rather well na lue. ​
Athit: Khrap, it'll take about a month or two to finish my project.​
Phaw: dee, dee mak, keep up the good work and you'll succeed, he patted Athit on the shoulder​
 ​
Koravee was fuming with rage witnessing his father speak so kindly to his step-brother​
 ​
K: Anyways, how did you two magically meet? He discloses the father and son's bond​
I want to know how your love story started and when it started? This should be interesting because Saipan is....​
Saipan cut Koravee off, : Our mutual friend Mark introduced us to each other.​
Athit: Chai khrap, my buddy Mark set us up on a date, and now look, we're getting married.​
I can't thank him enough for match-making us ​
 ​
Koravee: oh ror, Mark set you two up? Interesting....​
*in his head* That bastard !!!!​
 ​
Waitress: Your food is arriving..​
The waiters set their freshly cooked dinner on the table....​
 ​
Koravee:well enjoy your dinner ! I will be taking my leave now since I have a date !​
Phaw: Vee what are you doing? The night has just started​
Koravee: What am I doing? I'm going on a date !  ​
Vee grabs Pan's hand and pecks it,​
it was nice meeting you my beautiful soon to be sister-in-law, i believe we'll be seeing each other more often​
*he winks at her !​
Pan pulls her hand back: Khun !!!!​
Athit: Veee ! What are you trying to do?​
Koravee: byeeeeee ! He walks away from the table...​
Athit: Gaaw dee, so we can eat at peace​
Pan slowly places her hand where he had kissed her hand, tears welled up in her eyes as a million of their memories rushed in her head​
Athit: Pan, Pan, are you alright? Pan?​
Saipan: oh oh chun mai bpen rai ka​
Phaw: Let's go ahead and eat...​
Saipan: Ka, ka, Athit let's eat na​
Athit: dai khrap​
 ​
The little family started conversating away and laughing having a good vibe​
while Koravee watches. He took a good pound at the wall.......​
Koravee turns around and walks out the grand hall​
 ​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 ​
Saipan's House
 ​
Athit: I apologize for my brother's behavior​
Saipan: Does he normally act like this? *she asks out of curiosity​
Athit: always, ever since I came to live with them....​
Saipan: jing ror? You've never really talked about your family to me....tummai​
Athit: it's getting late you should go inside now...​
Saipan: okay ka, thank you for tonight​
Athit hugs Saipan and kisses her cheek *good night ​
Saipan: chen gan ka, fan dee na ka​
Athit got inside his car and drove off...​
Saipan smiles and walks inside her house​
 ​
In the car
 ​
Athit : What the heck was he trying to do? jub Pan ror ? mai chawp wa ! Ai Koravee, khaawy doo, you'll see who's on top !​
Athit steps on the gas​
 ​
Saipan's Room
 ​
Saipan plops herself on her bed ! What a night? She patted her face to wake herself up,​
this isn't a dream is it? she pinched herself, *ouchhhhhh ! it's true !!! mai jing, mai jing.....​
Jing khrap !
Saipan: Who is there? *Saipan sat up alarmed* I said who is there? ​
Who else?
Saipan: Nai.........how did you get inside my room?​
Koravee: how? The same way I have all along ​
Koravee pin Pan to her bed.....kit teung phom chai mai?​
Koravee places his fingers on her lips​
Saipan: mai koey kit tueng khun!​
Koravee: what did you say?​
Saipan: I said I never missed you !​
Koravee: Tur go hohk ​
Koravee's hands moves away from her lips ​
Saipan: yud na chun bok khun yud diaao nee na !​
She struggles to free herself from him​
Koravee: pohm mai yud​
Koravee presses his chest against Saipans chest, he hugs her tightly instead​
Koravee: tae pohm kit teung Pan maak​
 ​
Saipan stops pushing him off when she heard his words,​
what did you just say?​
 ​
Koravee lift his chest away from Pan's chest, both of their faces were inches away from each others,​
do you love him?​
Saipan: Krai?​
Koravee: Krai? Ai Athit ngai?​
Saipan pushes Koravee off of her​
Saipan: Auk pai diaao nee na !! If you don't leave my room this instant, I'm going to scream for help !​
Koravee: Your heart was beating fast when our chests were linked, i bet you miss it​
Saipan: I said leave !!!!!!!!!!! You have no right to step in my house ever again ! Dai yin mai?​
Koravee: Tummai ah? It's not like Athit was the first one to step inside your room​
Saipan ran and struck Koravee across the face !​
Saipan: where ever you came from, go back there ! I don't want to see your face ever again ! ​
Angry, Koravee grabs Pan, aggressively pressing his lips onto hers​
Pan: Ploy chan !!! Ployyy !​
Koravee received another struck on the face once he let her go !!​
Koravee pinned Saipan onto her bed, ​
Saipan: stop !! I said stop !!! Chuay duay ka ! Chuay duay !!! ​
Koravee kisses Saipans neck...........​
Saipan: Chuay duay ka !! P'Mark, chuay duay !!!!! P'Mark where are you?​
Koravee: Mark? ​
Saipan: P'Mark chuay duay ka !!​
Koravee stood up, ​
Saipan got up quickly and grabs a vase,​
if you don't leave right now, i'm going to send you to the hospital !! Auk pai !!!​
Koravee said nothing and made his way out her window,​
 ​
Saipan ran to her window and seals it tightly making sure it was locked.​
She fell onto the ground crying hysterically. ​
Saipan: Koravee? This is the Koravee I use to love? ​
Saipan curls in a ball crying to herself about what had just happened....​
 ​
In the Car
 ​
Koravee drove away angry at the thought of Mark's name !​
You bastard, you play as the match-maker and now the hero? *Koravee yells arai wa !!!
I knew you always had a thing for Pan! Instead of keeping her to yourself, you give her to someone else ! Ngoh jing jing !!​
Don't think you or Athit can take her away from me............mai mee wun​
Koravee switches lanes and sped away into the darkness​