Kao Lee

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm suree he's a newcomer from Thailand.
I just saw 2 of his MV at Flea Market on Saturday.
I think he's very HOT and CUTE.
But he's always in sunglasses I can never see his face/eyes!
He's such a good singer and doesn't even look HTT at all, seriously!
Anyone have info. or pics of him without shades???

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omggg! He looks so much better with shades on, Seriouslyyy no wonder whyy he's alway wearing them :rolleyes: He is not cute but I loveeee his voice ><

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
SEXY voice, very smooth, much better now than his first two albums where he tried too hard to sound like the late Pov Thoj, I'm not too fond of his flashy clothes, but like his music. Haven't seen his music vids...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

i was the first girl to go up to him on the stage to get this CD autographed by him
when he had a party in sacramento
lol.
he was singing "hlub ib txhis"
and because i love that song and knew when it was ending
i just went up on the stage when he sang his last words
and asked him.. ehehe

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I love Kos Lis! I never realized how handsome he was until i saw his mv's! he's one super hot dude and I love the way he dress in al his mvs!!!

I think he has one of the strongest Hmong Male voices out there! I could never get tire of his voice!!!!

I would love to see him one day!

anyone got the link to his mv "Nkauj toj siab nraug hauv nroog"?

I love the song, so i want to see the MV!

Im so glad he finally got a music video out!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I love Kos Lis! I never realized how handsome he was until i saw his mv's! he's one super hot dude and I love the way he dress in al his mvs!!!

I think he has one of the strongest Hmong Male voices out there! I could never get tire of his voice!!!!

I would love to see him one day!

anyone got the link to his mv "Nkauj toj siab nraug hauv nroog"?

I love the song, so i want to see the MV!

Im so glad he finally got a music video out!!

you didn't attend his parties when he came?
he doesn't look like his music videos
he's much older.
but damn.. his voice is all that matters
=D

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
you didn't attend his parties when he came?
he doesn't look like his music videos
he's much older.
but damn.. his voice is all that matters
=D

I knew he came to the states, but which state?? I live in Georgia, so we don't get any of those Hmong concerts and what not.

How ever he looks like, i can brush it to the side cos dang it, his voice won me over! the first time i heard his songs (2 or 3 years ago) I was soo impressed with his voice i had to reply his song "hlub ib txhis" over and over again, to this day, i am still not tired of his voice and that song! Maybe one day i'll be lucky enough to actually meet the dude.