Kasa Naka

myx

sArNieZ
i'm a fan of noon. so shock, she would take this role. her acting was good. she could really act spoil and talk very fast and scream. it's so sad that she and her whole family died. i feel kind of sad for him and her. the ending wasn't that good.

una

sarNie Egg
evebthough its like unrealistic but just love the scene between noon and new...its so romantic...just love to see them....

dhan9

sarNie Adult
fianlly i had the chance to watch this. i heard that this lakorn wasn't good but once i watched it, i think it wasn't that bad. yeah i agreed that noon character's was so annoying because all she cared and think about is love between her and the p'ek. She loved him too much. She's so selfish and only want the p'ek all for herself even wanted to killl his mother. yeah she was physo because of too much obsession of love.
I think at the beginning the stroryline went fast and it had potential and i was enjoying it, but it started to get retard toward the end with noon screaming and fainting.
Noon did an awesome job in there, she cried a river of tears lol, and i liked her outfits, even though they all were in diferent kind of blue but they were very nice and beautiful on her. She was so beautiful in there and the theme song that she sang was so beautiful and sad lol...... i must admitted that the ending was kind of sad and i sympathize her; all of her families died lol, that was very sad! she tried her best to be able to live with the one she loved, but still at the end she had to leave him.......that was so sad sad....

fun

Expired Sarnie
^your going to put me back in tears. i was balling when i watched the end. even though throughout the lakorn she was a meanie.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i still gotta watch this lakorn xp .. keke.. gosh tangmoe n noon r so pretty.. moe plays nang'rai rite ?? xp lol.. keke.. i so love tangmoe.. xp .. noon too.. lol.. n keke of course new too..

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
fianlly i had the chance to watch this. i heard that this lakorn wasn't good but once i watched it, i think it wasn't that bad. yeah i agreed that noon character's was so annoying because all she cared and think about is love between her and the p'ek. She loved him too much. She's so selfish and only want the p'ek all for herself even wanted to killl his mother. yeah she was physo because of too much obsession of love.
I think at the beginning the stroryline went fast and it had potential and i was enjoying it, but it started to get retard toward the end with noon screaming and fainting.
Noon did an awesome job in there, she cried a river of tears lol, and i liked her outfits, even though they all were in diferent kind of blue but they were very nice and beautiful on her. She was so beautiful in there and the theme song that she sang was so beautiful and sad lol...... i must admitted that the ending was kind of sad and i sympathize her; all of her families died lol, that was very sad! she tried her best to be able to live with the one she loved, but still at the end she had to leave him.......that was so sad sad....
me too.. i also have a chance to wacth this drama ..it was ok...noon did a amazing job on this drama....