Kasa Naka

onahc

sarNie Elites
Excerpt from Interview with Nolpon Goramachoon of Pau Jing Jong.

There are two lakons that got the go ahead which are “Gasanaka� and “Sai nam 3 chee wit� (the one with Aom P and the three male leads)

Gasanaka is about “kroot�/mythical bird and “payanak�/sea serpeant rivalry and it seems that the “kroot� is winning. Mo and Noon Woranute will play the female leads but Noon will have a villain side to her. No word yet on who the male lead(s) will be. This lakon will incorporate apsects of Buddhism in it's storyline.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
noon4eva said:
i hope noon is the lead i just don't like mo
[post="58554"][/post]​
me mo annnoy me somehow hey i heard noon is n'rai and mo is n'eak urgggggg.......... :angry: sucks b/c they are trying to make mo popular having popular n'eak like noon play as n'rai 555 :lol: whatever!!!!!!!!!! noon is still # 1

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
both noon and mo are nang eke. it just that noon will be the evil nang eke and im guessing the story will focus on noon more than mo. i wonder who pra eke will be <_< hope it somebody i like cant to find out.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Ashi said:
both noon and mo are nang eke. it just that noon will be the evil nang eke and im guessing the story will focus on noon more than mo. i wonder who pra eke will be

kitkat

sarNie Elites
uh... in some way, i'm glad noon's nang'rai but at same time, she's nang aek.. because she does both awesome. :D

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i think even thought they said noon is the evil one. she is still the lead and with her acting ability this could b another mei ai succeed. the trend in thai series is changing, the sweet innocent role is no longer what people seem to look for, example cherry character. the evil come out from her made her actress people take notice this year.

so i dont think the good one is always the lead..........and with the noon status i m sure ch7 would give her second to mo. i m sure ch7 sure she can carry the character off.................

Hiatus

Super Momo
make Noon bad so she can kill that nigga Mo LOL jk jk hahaha sounds interesting I love Noon she's a great actress don't know about Mo i was never interested in the lakorn she played.

mychen

sarNie Egg
Noon nang rai/nang ake....Ahhh!! Noon is so convincing but hopefully not too convincing to the point where her roles are reduced to that.

I love Noon. Mo is alright.

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
Noon will outstand Mo. Heeheheehehehe!!!!! I want the p'ek to be Tik, coz he never played in a larkon with Noon or Mo. Hehehehehee!!!! But i don't think that will happen. :unsure: Seeing two hott actress with a hott actor. Hehehehehe!!!!!

Mint27

Hiatus said:
make Noon bad so she can kill that nigga Mo LOL jk jk hahaha sounds interesting I love Noon she's a great actress don't know about Mo i was never interested in the lakorn she played.
[post="58651"][/post]​
u cracked me up. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Mint27 said:
u cracked me up. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
[post="58872"][/post]​
Lmao!! I think it would be ok for noon to play the n'rai role...juss like bpred watsu tuk...she was bad in that lakorn... :loool:

Mint27

there's no way Noon's second to Mo. Funny how everyone thinks Noon will be second lead, but when the first offical article was published at PJJ website, Noon's name was first and Mo's was after, but when someone posted this thread, they accidently typed Noon's name after because they weren't sure.

As for Mo, she will probably be playing the good goody goody annoying crying girl, but I think the whole point will focus on Noon because seriously Mo can't act. I've never ever watched her dramas until the one with Kade and it made me plain :sweat: :sweat:.

As for Noon, I know she'll carry on with her role very well just like all her other lakorns she's done with PJJ. She's an REAL TALANT star!! :D

By the way everyone, this lakorn will be made with Pau Jin Jong and Atu Nopoorn will be directing it so I don't think he would ever make Noon second lead**clueless** since Noon's done three lakorns as lead with him and brought success to him so many times. ^_^ :lmao: And Atu is a happy award receiver so he wouldn't want Mo to ruin this lakorn. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mint27

Worranat said:
Lmao!! I think it would be ok for noon to play the n'rai role...juss like bpred watsu tuk...she was bad in that lakorn... :loool:
[post="58874"][/post]​
Noon was bad, but she was hilarious because she made her maid wash her feet, massage her back, hit them and she did all sorts of funny things. :loool: :loool: I loved her in there, MAN!~

Anyways, I love you beautiful banner of Noon&Kade a lot more. Geez, do u know I'm the biggest fan of Noon&Kade??**HEHHE*LOLs** :sweat: :lmao:

well, I'm so looking forward to see this lakorn so bad.