Kasa Naka

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awww that sucks there making noon a villian why? man i really like mo to but like i prefer to have noon ne'ek ya know.. sure mo has great acting skills but i just prefer noon.... anyways... they are probually trying to bring mo up more.... i still think noon should be lead n'ek..... i don't wanna see noon be the villiina... wonder who the lead guy is? oil? hahhahahaa.... tik would work fing to~~~ what about oil with noon and hmmmm....... iono who with mo.... heheeee cee... but he so littlee... i still. love him.

sunisa

I'll be soooooo much happier if P'Noon is the nang'ek.I watch every lakorns with her in it and I love it.She is such a talented actress.As for P'Mo,I'm not so fond of her.I don't really like her.I don't watch her lakorns either.Sorry to her fans.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
sorrie but think mo has dat tho' gong look, but of course beautiful Noon cant be da bad girl cuss she's really beautiful... ppl jus look at her and notice dat she gotta be nang'ek... yea.. i knoe lots of ppl hating on mo... maybe of her photoshoots... i dunno like it either...
jus dont like mo.. :rolleyes:
veri sorry if i hurt any1 feelins.. jus my opinion...

kpt

sarNie Egg
cool, sounds interesting... love noon. i don't know about mo though. but noon is in it so it'll be good. thanks for sharing.

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
awww that sucks there making noon a villian why? man i really like mo to but like i prefer to have noon ne'ek ya know.. sure mo has great acting skills but i just prefer noon.... anyways... they are probually trying to bring mo up more.... i still think noon should be lead n'ek..... i don't wanna see noon be the villiina... wonder who the lead guy is? oil? hahhahahaa.... tik would work fing to~~~ what about oil with noon and hmmmm....... iono who with mo.... heheeee cee... but he so littlee... i still. love him.
i think ch7 is promoting the new generation of actresses to the point of craziness. And to top it off, they suck....Mo is o.k....but i still think noon should be the lead ne'ek.

onahc

sarNie Elites
From the interview that I read, the director nopon said he casted them based on their acting abilities. Mo was chosen to play the goody goody while noon as we all know is a versatile actress and was chosen because she can play good and bad well.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
You guys are all saying that you wish Noon was the lead, who's to say that shes not? Just because she's "bad" doesn't mean that she's not nang'ek. Just like in "Pret Wat Sutat," she was bad but she still was nang'ek, the whole story revolved around her. We will all just have to wait and see, but when you think about it, of course Noon is the main nang'ek, I mean come on now, when you think about it, Noon and Mo, she doesn't even come close to half of what Noon is.

AngelS

sarNie Egg
I luv Noon...she really pretty and good actress...Mo is not to bad either...can't wait to see this lakorn...the two of them play together..gonna be one awesome movie..:D

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Leila said:
You guys are all saying that you wish Noon was the lead, who's to say that shes not? Just because she's "bad" doesn't mean that she's not nang'ek. Just like in "Pret Wat Sutat," she was bad but she still was nang'ek, the whole story revolved around her. We will all just have to wait and see, but when you think about it, of course Noon is the main nang'ek, I mean come on now, when you think about it, Noon and Mo, she doesn't even come close to half of what Noon is.
[post="60031"][/post]​
I have to agree with Leila. Noon will still be the main character, even if she play's the "BAD" role. Can't wait to watch this lakorn. I know it will be a good lakorn, b/c of Noon. Mo's pretty, too.

Mint27

of course Noon is the main nang'ek, I mean come on now, when you think about it, Noon and Mo, she doesn't even come close to half of what Noon is.
yeah, totally true and I totally agree! :lmao: ^_^

Mann

i agree w/ pink i don't hate mo but i prefer NOON Noon is a great actress and one of my favorites i like Noon way better, but i don't hate mo :D

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like both of them although Noon is the better actress. Besides playing the bad role is always more interesting and challenging. No one gets any notice for playing the goody roles so its not a big deal. This is another PJJ lakorn right? For some reason he seems to love working with Aump, Noon and Mo.

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
If noon is the nang rai in this. I hope they let her smack (ok slap) Mo upside down.. LOL... I'd watch it if noon gets to slap Mo... LOL

Mint27

OnlyU said:
If noon is the nang rai in this. I hope they let her smack (ok slap) Mo upside down.. LOL... I'd watch it if noon gets to slap Mo... LOL
[post="65622"][/post]​
:loool: :loool: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loool: :loool: Really funny there. :loool: :loool: :loool: