Kashie's Diet Challenge

skies

sarNie Adult
125??? i don't think you need to lose any weight or even get on a diet....you should just consider slimming down or toning (i think that's the word)

anyways, since you want to shred a couple of pounds......

go window shopping, look at clothes, see all those jeans sizes???? there's 0, 1, 3, 5.......now, pick a small size, a pair of jeans that you totally adore, and try it on....it doesn't fit....now....you start exercising and try losing the weight...... :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
125??? i don't think you need to lose any weight or even get on a diet....you should just consider slimming down or toning (i think that's the word)

anyways, since you want to shred a couple of pounds......

go window shopping, look at clothes, see all those jeans sizes???? there's 0, 1, 3, 5.......now, pick a small size, a pair of jeans that you totally adore, and try it on....it doesn't fit....now....you start exercising and try losing the weight...... :D
yes i guess tat's the words..toning down..lol

for the pant thingie..i actuallie have alreadie set aside a couple of pair of pants for tat purpose last year around tis time I was a lot slimmer...i wanna hit tat goal again....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
First Entry July 21, 2008

argh..tis morning i woke up late so i kinda had to skip breakfast...i know not a smart move..but anyways to prepare for this i did a 20 min. aerobic workout and an 20 min ab work out last night...felt great!

in the morning:

-2 bite-size crab cakes
-2 bite-size sesame roll desert

in the afternoon

-1/2 a slice of pizza (i was a school had no choice)
-1 cartoon of apple juice
-2 small pouches of rasions
-1 piece of gum after lunch

late afternoon

-plate made of rice, stir fry pork (one spoon full) , boil chicken breast ( like a forth of it only)
-2 small peaches
-1 large peach
-Sobe drink

dinner
-plate of rice
-some fish soup

-still have dinner to come...wow..tat is a lot of food... :lol:

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
Calculate your BMR
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) - How many calories your body expels if you were to just sit around all day, pretty much how many calories your body kills just to sustain your fatass self.

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

One pound of fat is equivalent about 3500 calories.

2,000 is the recommended caloric value for females, but don't go by it because it's really different for every body.

A great resource is http://calorielab.com/ They show you how many calories are in specific foods, and almost every fast food restaurants you could imagine.

http://calorielab.com/burned/ shows you how many calories you lose doing specific things.

You being 125 lbs would lose 57 calories if you showered for 1 hour, and just to get the few perverted people interested...

How many calories you would lose having sex if you were 125 lbs.

-------------------------> That's all that's really important. ^

To find out how fast your metabolic rate is, just look at your mom. :D Notice where she collects fat the most because most likely, you're just like her. Penny's mom has no butt, therefore she has no butt either.

Crab cakes are fried; try a granola bar. I recommend start eating fruits. I actually don't like fruits, but I started eating bananas and they keep me going without making me feel guilty.

Even though fruits are a good way, leafy greens should be the majority of what you eat. They won't make you as full as protein and carbohydrates, but they break down a whole lot better in your body than sugar.

I think a mistake people make is eating that salad at the end of their meal (like those peaches). It's like ordering a double cheese burger, fries, and diet coke. It makes you feel psychologically better about yourself, but it's really crappy.

If you just cut out all the soft drinks and sugary drinks, you lose weight so much faster. Soft drinks are the worse, drink diet or drink water.

Pump up the Cardio. Like many of the dear Sarnworld members said, I honestly think you just need to tone.

Remember fat and muscle are made of totally different material..if that's the way to put it. Building muscle doesn't burn the fat on the surface. Like they say "Under every roll of fat, there's a six pack!" The more cardiovascular fitness you execute, the more fat you can expect to burn.

Walk for at least an hour, go window shopping, but stay away from the food court. Try DDR or WiiFitness.

Yoga is the best, go sign up!

Congrats on your first diet post.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Calculate your BMR
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) - How many calories your body expels if you were to just sit around all day, pretty much how many calories your body kills just to sustain your fatass self.

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

One pound of fat is equivalent about 3500 calories.

2,000 is the recommended caloric value for females, but don't go by it because it's really different for every body.

A great resource is http://calorielab.com/ They show you how many calories are in specific foods, and almost every fast food restaurants you could imagine.

http://calorielab.com/burned/ shows you how many calories you lose doing specific things.

You being 125 lbs would lose 57 calories if you showered for 1 hour, and just to get the few perverted people interested...

How many calories you would lose having sex if you were 125 lbs.

-------------------------> That's all that's really important. ^

To find out how fast your metabolic rate is, just look at your mom. :D Notice where she collects fat the most because most likely, you're just like her. Penny's mom has no butt, therefore she has no butt either.

Crab cakes are fried; try a granola bar. I recommend start eating fruits. I actually don't like fruits, but I started eating bananas and they keep me going without making me feel guilty.

Even though fruits are a good way, leafy greens should be the majority of what you eat. They won't make you as full as protein and carbohydrates, but they break down a whole lot better in your body than sugar.

I think a mistake people make is eating that salad at the end of their meal (like those peaches). It's like ordering a double cheese burger, fries, and diet coke. It makes you feel psychologically better about yourself, but it's really crappy.
If you just cut out all the soft drinks and sugary drinks, you lose weight so much faster. Soft drinks are the worse, drink diet or drink water.

Pump up the Cardio. Like many of the dear Sarnworld members said, I honestly think you just need to tone.

Remember fat and muscle are made of totally different material..if that's the way to put it. Building muscle doesn't burn the fat on the surface. Like they say "Under every roll of fat, there's a six pack!" The more cardiovascular fitness you execute, the more fat you can expect to burn.

Walk for at least an hour, go window shopping, but stay away from the food court. Try DDR or WiiFitness.
Yoga is the best, go sign up!

Congrats on your first diet post.
thank you soo much....for the soft drink i reallie did cut down on tat..the ting about the Sobe yesterday was we actuallie forgot to go get more water so the only drink we had left was Sobe...i can't stand facet water so tat's why...

and those crab cake like i said i had to skip breakfast yesterday so tat's why i had to resort to eating tose...ehehe..

so are u telling me to not eat the peaches??

i don't know my mom her metabolism is okay i guess...so is my oldes sister....my second oldest sister her metabolism is super super quick and mines well it's reallie slow...

i'll pump up on tose cardio fitness...and my eating might look a lilo shaky cuz i'm trying to take baby steps....

yes i tink i need to lose some and tone up...thanks for the motivation...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Second Entry July 22, 2008

in the morning:

-white bread w/ one slice of ham sandwich (no mayo) ;)

in the afternoon

-1/2 burrito, no meat all beans and lilo cheese (at school no choice)
-1 small back of hot sauce
-one apple
-5 slips of milk or so

late afternoon

-slice of pizza (sorrie couldn't resist...homemade...i'm taking baby steps)

dinner

noodle soup

Liberty

sarNie Adult
You have my support girl!
I might try the dieting myself, I'm trying to lose 5-8lbs.
Most of the weight I gained since moving to Houston went to my chest, so if I lose any more than that my girls are going to shrink. :lol:

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
thank you soo much....for the soft drink i reallie did cut down on tat..the ting about the Sobe yesterday was we actuallie forgot to go get more water so the only drink we had left was Sobe...i can't stand facet water so tat's why...

and those crab cake like i said i had to skip breakfast yesterday so tat's why i had to resort to eating tose...ehehe..

so are u telling me to not eat the peaches??

i don't know my mom her metabolism is okay i guess...so is my oldes sister....my second oldest sister her metabolism is super super quick and mines well it's reallie slow...

i'll pump up on tose cardio fitness...and my eating might look a lilo shaky cuz i'm trying to take baby steps....

yes i tink i need to lose some and tone up...thanks for the motivation...
Yeah, it just takes time. At first it seems like a sacrifice and it's really hard, but once you lose a few pounds of fat, you'll feel amazing.

Don't find the closest parking spot, walk a few more steps to burn a few more calories.

Eat a peach instead of a cookie. hahaha

I heard pilates is really good, look up some videos on youtube to change up your exercise routine.

*WAVES BIGGER POM POMS* kash kash!

You have my support girl!
I might try the diet myself, I'm trying to lose 5-8lbs.
Most of the weight I gained since moving to Houston went to my chest, so if I lose any more than that my girls are going to shrink. :lol:
Houston...hahaha, fatty. Fattest city ever. Sitting in traffic for half the time it takes to get somewhere...all that construction. The humid weather makes you feel 10000x heavier.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I give you many props, Kashie for going on this diet.
As for me.. it's summer.. there are so many good foods out there to eat... I'd just die if I can't eat them..

I live to eat!!!!

Food = Happiness

Liberty

sarNie Adult
OMG I'm such a dork.

I just realized Kashie's going on a diet, not that she's going on the Kashi diet (you know that healthy food company). lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ughh.... I wish I can go on a diet.. but I love to eat too much. Can't you tell by the "current food craze" thread. I'm practically the only one posting in there. :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, it just takes time. At first it seems like a sacrifice and it's really hard, but once you lose a few pounds of fat, you'll feel amazing.

Don't find the closest parking spot, walk a few more steps to burn a few more calories.

Eat a peach instead of a cookie. hahaha

I heard pilates is really good, look up some videos on youtube to change up your exercise routine.

*WAVES BIGGER POM POMS* kash kash!
Houston...hahaha, fatty. Fattest city ever. Sitting in traffic for half the time it takes to get somewhere...all that construction. The humid weather makes you feel 10000x heavier.
thank you Kevin...i just wish i was a bet commiter....you're reallie helpful...we have lotx of peaches anyways...lol

Pilates..i'll check tat out...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omfg i feel so ashame..i dun deserve your pom poms...okay tis is all about being honest rite? okay...i'm so sorrie i couldn't do anything...we had a potlock at school 2day..and all my friends (who dun usually cook) made someting..and i had to eat it or they would be crush "supposely"...

3rd Entery July 23, 2008

Breakfast:

-Homemade Chicken soup...no skin

Lunch

-tat potluck i didn't each much...couple of bite of chow fun..fried noodles..one nipple of a cookie...and the rest i ate spring roll

late afternoon

-plate of a little rice and some pork

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh kashie... i wish i could do what you do. i have no will to do it. lmao. ^_^ I've tried it many times... but so success. I just need to dance, go clubbing, get my booty shaking on! haha.

Good luck Sweetie!! ;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
sorrie been so busy...hm..can't recall the 24th & 25th cuz was all over the place but i did do 40 work out routines...feels great..

July 26th, 2008 4th Entry

Breakfast:

-Plate of rice & boil chicken
-water

Afternoon:

-plate of rice
-slice of fried pork -_-
-salad