Kat english

sweet sweet

sarNie Hatchling
Does anybody have any of katreeya english lakorn that r in khmer or english sub if you do can you share them i really like to watch them
the one where she plays a Genie i know they have a khmer one cause i seen it on youtube but the person that upload the video only upload like a short clip and that all
and the one with
chakrit

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
I am uploading the first episode on youtube right now.
Sorry once again Sweet Sweet for the delay.
The title of it is Roum Kdey Srawline starring Kat and Job.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
anyone have the one with kat and job??.....its kind of an old one.....where she went to work at his work place....i love the theme song....if anyone have the theme song please share..thanks

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
who dubbed Mayura or srok Khmer, I can't stand their dubbing I watch in thai the movie is funny Kat and Chakrit is so funny then I watch it Eng. sub even funnier, do you guy know if it was dubbed by Mayura I haven't seen it may be I didn't look hard enough

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
who dubbed Mayura or srok Khmer, I can't stand their dubbing I watch in thai the movie is funny Kat and Chakrit is so funny then I watch it Eng. sub even funnier, do you guy know if it was dubbed by Mayura I haven't seen it may be I didn't look hard enough

Kat and Chakrit was never dubbed by Mayura.. It was dubbed by Ntry? I think it's called something with the word "Labech" :)

Here are some titles that I recall starring Kat English that was dubbed in khmer by MAYURA

Kat & Sam = Neang Barb
Kat & Kong = Veasna Bossaba
Kat & Poh Nattawut = Kone Kromom Knong Jongkeang Keo Tep
Kat & Job = Roum Kdey Srawline
Kat & Johnny = Vimean Maykala ( I love this one with her)
Kat & Pete = Tngai Saek Kyom Srawline Nek

Okay, that's all I can think of... but I know there's more

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone have the one with kat and job??.....its kind of an old one.....where she went to work at his work place....i love the theme song....if anyone have the theme song please share..thanks
i think i have this song..but it could be on tape..i dont have the technology to convert it lol sorry..so much for telling eh..but i will look thru my collection

Kat and Chakrit was never dubbed by Mayura.. It was dubbed by Ntry? I think it's called something with the word "Labech" :)

Yep i was soooo waiting for it ..but it never came out..

Here are some titles that I recall starring Kat English that was dubbed in khmer by MAYURA

Kat & Sam = Neang Barb
Kat & Kong = Veasna Bossaba
Kat & Poh Nattawut = Kone Kromom Knong Jongkeang Keo Tep
Kat & Job = Roum Kdey Srawline
Kat & Johnny = Vimean Maykala ( I love this one with her)
Kat & Pete = Tngai Saek Kyom Srawline Nek
Kat & Sam = neang Salakjit ^_^

Okay, that's all I can think of... but I know there's more

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
she has an other with sam but i don't remember the khmer title. i just know it was like pat/nat lakorn, she's the best friend of sam's sister and she wants to escape a man who loves her. it was very funny, i remember the scene where the grand ma is at the hospital and they go to a night club and dance all the night.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
she has an other with sam but i don't remember the khmer title. i just know it was like pat/nat lakorn, she's the best friend of sam's sister and she wants to escape a man who loves her. it was very funny, i remember the scene where the grand ma is at the hospital and they go to a night club and dance all the night.
I think it's called Neang Salakjit? I haven't watch this one but kinda recall the cover title.