Katreeya English

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult

Ok well I just saw posters at this one Viet place on Saturday for her concert in Minnesota. The concerts gonna be at the Shakopee Ballroom on 5-20-06 (Saturday) from 10 pm to 12 am. Only 2 hours...that sucks!

There will be another concert for her prior to that date on 5-13-06 in Chicago at this Thai Temple.

I'd post a pix of the flier for the Minnesota one but I don't have a clear one! Sorry! I'll try to take a pix of it next time I see it. ^_^

linky

sarNie Hatchling
so it is confirm that she's coming??? I know the flyers are out in MN, but last time it was out and she it was cancel... So hopefully this one is confirm and she is coming..

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
o0o yea...tickets are $30. umm i think ur supposed to call one of the numbers listed on the fliers. i'll find the numbers or find out where u can buy them cuz i need to buy some too! :p

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
yea i'm pretty sure she's coming this time since i guess she felt bad about cancelling last time. i'm not sure but i saw the posters.

anjos

:w000t: OMG..... I have to go see her...... I love her...... :w000t:
Please.... Please.... post the phone#

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
YES SHE'S CoMMiNG FOR SURE THIS TIME.......NO FALSE INFORMATION... CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT TICKET! FLIERS WELL BE POSTED UP SOON....

neena

sarNie Adult
oh yeah...i saw that poster of her sayin' that she's coming. i'm broke maybe i'll go next time.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
neena, there may not be a next time..so if you live in MN, I suggest you go for it...

sunny_gyrl

yOu coUld say this ish the next time bekuss her first one was cancle ....... hehehehehehe hey ladda iono if u wanna call ur coz tiff. about her cOmmIng back, bekuss she told me that if theres anymore concert then for us to let her knoe but i dun have her number anymore.....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
:shocked: :w000t: KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! yea please post up the phone number please...but yea not sure if anybody will go with me...hehe...well yea i LOVE her songs though!!!! maybe next time also...when i can DRIVE!

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'll like to know more about this...Like to attend it too...Kat English...MN is not far from here...Why only for two hours..It's something...

pze

sarNie Adult
the concert starts at 8 its a typo thats wat the sponsor told me......ummmm....tickets are $25 dollars in advance and $30 or $35 at the door....and VIP tables are $300 for 8 seats.....so anymore questions pls ask....well try our best to answer.....will be back to post up phone numbers......and flyer.....feel free too PM me or sunny_gyrl....

sunny_gyrl

here's the flier it was BIG so i had to scan it twice tats why it lOoks FUNNY!!!!!but yea if u have any questions feel free to ask me and pze or call my hottie KYLE.......

or if u feel more wanna hollar me up call us at 651 399 6688 instead

linky

sarNie Hatchling
hey sunny, My cuzz knows about it. She's on top of it this time. I'll call her 2nite to see if she contact the person who sells the ticket, if not, i'll ask her to call you or pze...
Have fun for us kali girls...

shubby

sarNie Adult
Damn i want to go real bad..but i wish that i have known this long time ago so i can get a plane ticket...LOLZ