[KBS] Hi! School:Love On (High School Love On)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond

photo credit: KBS2

High School Love On is a fantasy and romance drama.  It's about an angel (Kim Saeron) who became human after saving a high school student (Infinite's Woohyun).

First episode aired today, July 11. It was so good that I wanted to see more but sadly, KBS only air one episode a week. WH has improved his acting so much since TTM and it was his first time playing lead, he's doing quite good. SY has always been a great actor in Infinite but I'm glad to see him in a different role.  Saeron,this girl is so good as always.  She fits her role perfectly.  I love the chemistry between her and WH.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
This is drama is my heart and soul ATM. Woohyun and Sae Ron have so much chemistry despite their age gap. I have added them to my list of OTPs. <333
I hope they reunite again in a few years. I cannot wait for them to take on a more mature role. LOL i'm thinking too far ahead.

Why can't they air this twice a week?! T^T
The wait is killing me!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This drama is addictive. Can't wait for the next episode! I hope Seong Yeol understands his step-mother and Woo Hyun... ahhhhh it's killen me to wait! I should have waited for this to end before starting it.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
^^^ I know how you feel. The wait can kill. Tomorrow's episodes seems to be lighter and not so mellow. :)
I love the relationship between Woohyun and Seulbi. They are so mature and in love!