[KBS2] Boys Before Flower

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like the main guy, but the main girl I'm not convinced that the producers picked the right person. She has her moments, but I think it will take a few more episodes for me to get into this version.
I just ignored it. She is cute in certain angle but other angle she looks like she is very old or it could just be me wh ois seeing things. Hehehe!!! Let's just say I didn't like all the girls that played Makino in all version. Just that I prefer Barbie's acting and characteristic of Makino.

neena

sarNie Adult
i am a fan of hyd since a long time ago and i have tried watching the korean one but it just doesn't suit my tastes. yesterday i took a glimpse of episode 6...and i didn't like it. i think the main girl tends to over act...the way she yells and her face expressions aren't the best. i quit after 3 minutes. i jus don't like stories where the korean girl is...i don't know how to explain it...i just find it annoying when asian girls act like that. i stopped watching korean dramas a long time ago so its hard to get into one again.

if i had to choose i won't consider this one, i've only seen mg and jap. hyd but overall i prefer the japanese one because mao portrays the best makino.

o god, i heard the ost and i didn't like it. i like korean ballads and the music in bof wasn't for me. i'm sick of this story...but i was talking to my sister and we said if one day there was a thai hyd...lol, we will tune in no doubt, put a little slap kiss in there. lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
wow. seems like alot of you like this drama. i should tune in :D i havent watched a korean drama for so long since i've been fed up with all these sad k-drama, ekkk!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm so far so good...i'm watching this kdrama version and watching at the same time (well sort of...i haven't put in much effort into it) the Japanese version...and in the past i did watch Meteor Garden which i thought was ok,

but now having become familiar w/ all three versions, i have come to a conclusion, if we could only assemble a pan-asian F4....here's who i'd choose

i'd keep the Korean lead Lee Min-ho and Kim Bum in their current roles...they just fit so well....and well i just like them ALOT...sorry to MG fans...i like these guys much, much more than Jerry and Ken...and the Japanese actors for these roles....

but for the sweet, sensitive, and patient Rui...I would so keep the Japanese actor for this role...i am so in love with him, he's the only reason that keeps me wanting to watch the Japanese version of HYD...gosh he's so awesome...he is by far the best Rui...sorry to MG fans, Vic was ok. i like Vic in his roles now...and looking back MG was not ,and i believe, will not be the high point in his career.

finally, MG isn't all bad...for the role of the womenizing F4 member, I'd keep Vaness in this role...he did a pretty decent job and when he does his english lines...well it fits, i can believe he's like that...i guess he sort of has street cred...oh well who knows...it's a minor role anyway...but he fills it nicely...

well, that's my two cents...i am most looking forward to how the Kdrama will be different...i know some key scenes need to happen, but i enjoy it most when they venture and make their own changes...here's to next Monday and Tuesday's episodes!

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I'm on ep 4...so far i really like it...but i dont wanna watch all the ep in one day...org i will have to wait long for the next ep to come...so i watch one or two per weekend...i dont like to watch dramas on weekdays...ive been stressing over homework lately

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I have seen the Japanese and Taiwanese version of Boys Before Flowers. I have watch a few parts of the Korean version, I didnt find it as exciting and interesing as the Japanese and Taiwanese version. I'm doubting the role Yoon Ji Hoo in this drama. I wish they could have found someone better, that looks quite and lonely (ehehe) like Vic Chou from Meteor Garden. The main guy, who plays Goo Joon Pyo is good looking. He match the role as being bossy and mean. Hahaha.

I also noticed that every version, the storyline slightly change but overall all version seems to be good so far. I think my favorite version would be the Taiwanese version, since I love JERRY hahaha...
I think they are good looking esp. the guy who play Jerry's role. He has a rougher face compare to a more gentle one, like the guy who play as vic's role, he has a gentle/softer look to it. Also, the other f4 guy (Yi Jung) with black hair looks adorable. Like Jerry, he's mean, silly, and you can see some cute idotic in him..
However, I like the Taiwanese version better. Jerry won me over. He play the role so well. When I thought I liked Vic, it turns out episode by episode that I love Jerry :D.

The Korean version has very good graphic and it seems that Korea drama always has good ost

fun

Expired Sarnie
Like Jerry, he's mean, silly, and you can see some cute idotic in him..
However, I like the Taiwanese version better. Jerry won me over. He play the role so well. When I thought I liked Vic, it turns out episode by episode that I love Jerry :D.
I know at first I was like :drool: over Vic but I come to love Jerry more. He had all the ingredients. Humor, aggressiveness, sillness, cuteness, hotness, sweetness, somewhat of a jerk, etc.

thea

sarNie Hatchling
I like the main guy, but the main girl I'm not convinced that the producers picked the right person. She has her moments, but I think it will take a few more episodes for me to get into this version.
LOL...i started watching this drama too and i have to say it took a couple of episode for me to get use to the leads in this drama. Lee Min Ho has won me over, Kim Bum is so cute, and Kim So Eun as Ga Eul is adorable I really like her character...different from the other version....I just hope her character and Kim Bum's character have a happy ending they so cute together. As for the main girl...yeah I kinda wanted another actress to play this role...but oh well...she is ok...and when she w/ Lee Min Ho he just make her seem likable lol. Just finish episode 7 cannot stand jandi and ji hoo. Cannot wait for episode 8 looks like Joon Pyo gets into an accident or something and jandi rushes to the hospital and hopefully there will be more yi joeng and ga eul scenes. So far I am finding this k version as enjoyable as the tw version, but like in any version there are flaws...ahehe...nothing is perfect right.

thea

sarNie Hatchling
ok it has been a dry spell w/ korean dramas for me...but this drama has totally got me to become a k drama fanatic again. Just finish watching episode 9 and it is one of the best ep so far. Joon Pyo and Jandi is such a cute, funnie, adorable couple. Yi Joeng and Ga eul are so freakn cute in this ep. I love how Joon Pyo beat the crap out of Ga eul bastard of a boyfriend and how Jandi beat the crap out the bastard too after she finds out he was at wrong not Joon Pyo. Joon Pyo and Jandi's family are so cute too especially the part where Jandi's father and bro went to the bathhouse w/ Joon Pyo that part was funny. It was cute to see how Jandi went to apologize to Joon Pyo by giving him an apple b/c apple sound/spell the same as apologize in korean lol. I have to to say this is my most favorite version of f4. I have a feeling the next eps will be more drama w/ Joon Pyo mom butting in and his fianacee.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this drama so far and I'm starting to root for the Yi Jeong/GaEul couple more than the main couple. I really hope that they will change the story line and give this second lead couple a happy ending. Kim Bum is so hot...makes me drool!

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ Yes that is the one thing I want to change but I still want it to follow through with the manga. They did some changes that I didn't like especially for Jan Di. The total opposite of Makino.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
I'm loving this drama! OMG! I can feel some major major heart breaking moments coming in pretty soon. so cannot wait for next week!!!

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
I love this drama and all the characters. The main girl, I think she's cute and a good actress and her personality is somewhat different from the JP and Taiwanese's version.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Gosh it seem slike alot of you guys love this drama...i think imma go search and watch it too...I loved Meteor Garden....I'm sure ill like this too. The first and last korean drama I watched was autume in my heart and that was when i was in high skool.

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
Gosh...I am sooo in love with this drama!!! I go straight to viikii.net to watch the episodes the same day they come out, on Monday and Tuesdays!!! I cried watching today's episode....but I absolutely LOVED it!!! Can't wait for next week. If you haven't started watching it... I highly recommend it. The main guy is a cutie...loves it!!!

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
Gosh...I am sooo in love with this drama!!! I go straight to viikii.net to watch the episodes the same day they come out, on Monday and Tuesdays!!! I cried watching today's episode....but I absolutely LOVED it!!! Can't wait for next week. If you haven't started watching it... I highly recommend it. The main guy is a cutie...loves it!!!
omg same here...thats where i go to watch it too......i can totally feel junpyo pain.....i cried when he was crying too...OMG.....sooo sad!.....cant wait for next week....hope there are some sweet scene......by the way i loove junpyo! aja aja fighting! :p