[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
So last week I watched Zootopia...OMG, first I thought main characters Judy the rabbit & Nick the fox are like those 2 stuffed plush animals that DotS fans have them represent Big Boss & Beauty but when I watched Zootopia I saw lots of similarities between it & DotS. I could list a list of similarities lol. Or maybe it is just me who thinks this HAHAHA. Both are excellent drama & movie!!!

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Ok this Zootopia clip alone has many similarities with DotS.

Cr to rightful owner

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Okay here are the similarities:

1. Carrot pen recorder - MY's confession got recorded & SJ loved to listen to it over & over
2. Judy's apology - SJ asked MY whether he should confess or apologize to her
3. Notice the arch of the bridge - in the scene as mentioned for #2, they were standing near the arch of some stone structure
4. Notice Judy's shirt - MY wore a white blouse with black horizontal & vertical lines
5. Judy's crying & Nick was comforting her - MY cried at night under the sky of stars & SJ was comforting her (scene after the earthquake rescue)

To be continued on the similarities because I will watch Zootopia again as well as DotS LOL :D

Ms.Zoe

So awesome, DotS scenes by sand. Once Again song played in the background, love this song!

Cr as tagged & to rightful owner

cecilia

Staff member
You're a better DOTS fan than me ... I didn't notice the similarity at all .. but what you stated up there make sense lol

Ms.Zoe

Hehehe, good to read your post above cecilia :).

Read about this at soompi & thought it was funny & I wanted to share it in here :D

SJK moved his chair closer to SHK's chair.

The director was all lonely by himself lol :D. Another person could squeeze in between him & SJK LOL.

Cr as tagged and hclover96 & denira2104 @ soompi

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Wow this is like the best photo morph of the Songs...they sure look alike :p

Cr as tagged & to rightful owner

Ms.Zoe

Yup, I read that SJK visited JIS twice at the filming set of TWTWB. They were in Running Man tv show together along with Lee Kwang Soo. SJK is very close to LKS. There are edit photos of DotS that fans made replacing Dr. Kang/SHK with LKS :D. The trio were spotted taking photo together with SHK's big photo at an airport (I posted that photo in this thread already). What is so funny is that after JIS's military discharge, he acted with SHK in TWTWB then same thing with SJK in DotS after his military discharge. After DotS SHK has also worked with LKS too lol.

When I knew that SJK visited TWTWB film set I smiled because that would mean he would have seen & talked to SHK too :).

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Here are the trio, SJK the shortest one hehehe :D, he is the cute one & youngest one too, younger than LKS by more than 2 months & JIS by more than 4 years lol. If I ever meet SJK, I will give him a cap, the guy loves his caps :D.

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

Oh did you know that SJK was in Frozen Flower with JIS? He had a small role, I think it was his first movie debut. JIS was main cast.

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't watch that movie lol

SJK .. I thought about going back to watch his older works but I couldn't lol ... I want more of Nice Guy and Captain Yoo roles.

Ms.Zoe

I could use a hug from Big Boss now :), still sick from a cold & stubborn not to drink medicines :D. I love all their hug scenes. Which is your favorite?

:D I give each of them a name LOL

a) Morning hug

b) Hug out of nowhere (he left to go on a dangerous mission so he had to give her a hug)

c) I MISS YOU hug (he came back alive after dangerous mission). :naughty2: I like how he moved his hand on her back lol.

d) Comfort hug (I NEED this hug now :D ). Big Boss was like a big baby in this scene :risas3:.

e) Bed back hug (sweet, wish my man & I will sleep like this :p)

Cr to rightful owners, as tagged, Chellsee for first 4 photos

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
Those are cute .. my favorite is the 'I miss you' hug ...

You're still sick .. maybe try robitussin. They're good for me.

Ms.Zoe

I was too stubborn to drink medicines, but I just took 2 pills of Alka Seltzer already :). Thank you for your concern & recommendation ;).

Me too, I miss you hug is the best one. Love where his hands were at lol.

Yea, even though I have not watched NG yet, the roles he had in NG & DotS are 2 very likable roles :).

Ms.Zoe

It is confirmed that both SJK & SHK will attend the Paeksang Arts Award ceremony on June 3, 2016. Oh My Life, let them walk hand in hand together on the red carpet, sit next to each other, SHK will share a few selfies of them on her IG & they will walk on stage together, he will lend his hand in helping her walking up the stairs of the stage and they will hold an award together, Oh My Life. This will be a night to remember for Song Song fans!!!!!!!

Ms.Zoe

Fanmade video of the funny bts :D...SJK could not tie SHK's hair :risas3:. He could practice with my hair :p. When he saluted also aiming his armpit towards her was funny & their staring without smiling contest was funny as well, the guy loved that he won the contest lol :D. It seemed like SJK could not control his joy, he laughed most of the times :risas3:.

Cr as tagged

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Lol would be an awesome movie genre for them :clap:.

Okay even looking at her neck he got all happy, image what more he sees from her will make him all cheerful :risas3:. Make me wonder if his emotions were in the script or that is who he is, a happy person :)?

Cr as tagged

Last edited: