x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Title: Producer / The Producers / 프로듀사
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Episodes: 12 (TO BE CONFIRMED)
Broadcast Network: KBS2
Broadcast Period: May 15th 2015 - June 20th, 2015
Air Time: Fri & Sat 21:15 KST

Synopsis: All-night meetings, nonstop stress and action. That’s the life of a television variety show producer trying to put together a hit show and gain ratings while handling pressures from difficult stars and corporate executives who breathe down their necks. Baek Seung Chan (Kim Soo Hyun) is a fresh new producer-director (PD) who gave up law school to work in the exciting variety show division of a major television network. He works alongside the more seasoned veteran PDs Tak Ye Jin (Gong Hyo Jin), a no-nonsense hot-shot who gets things done her way, and Ra Joon Mo (Cha Tae Hyun), who is still waiting for his breakout hit series. As they work with temperamental stars like Cindy (IU), a famous singer, can the PDs please everybody and get their jobs done? “Producer” is a 2015 South Korean drama series directed by Seo Soo Min. (cr: viki)

Cast: 
Kim Soo Hyun as Baek Seung Chan
IU as Cindy
Cha Tae Hyun as Ra Joon Mo
Gong Hyo Jin as Tak Ye Jin
Kim Jong Kook as Kim Hong Soon

fun

Expired Sarnie
I might marathon too. I don't think I can fit this in my schedule. Then again The Girl Who Sees Smells will end this week so I might get the chance to catch this while it is still airing. Watching for Gong.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS THREAD FOR US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

EP1-2 is super boring to me.......however, KSH & IU's pairing is the hype for me............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Seung Chan is a dorkster. I LOL when he went to cry in the bathroom stall after finding out that his crush is dating Joon MO!! hehhehe The way he got out of the stall still not finished w/his crying reminded me of elementary-HS boys who would cry if their crushes don't like em' back...he played that part so well haha AHHH i am not too fond of IU's character as Cindy but I can see why she has that demeanor and attitude. We get to see the ugly truth behind being a KPOP star. Cindy is completely opposite from IU's past characters. I am esp comparing Cindy to the quirky Bo-Thong from "The Beautiful Man." Wowwww...haha Seung Chan seems to always have a lot on his mind LOL He has a lot to learn! AHHHH I loveeee KSH and IU's scene in the rain! It's not much to fangirl about butttttt....I squealed when he asked for her number. 5555 He just wanted to make sure Cindy returned the umbrella so money wouldn't get deducted from his paycheck HAHAHA OUIII and then he puts his hood on...OMG I SQUEALED AND ACTUALLY REWIND THAT PART TO WATCH HIM PUT HIS HOOD ON AGAIN....=x   They make a refreshing pair ^_________________________^ btw. this is my first Korean drama of the year whootwhoot haha

I lied not my first kdrama of the year...haha more like first Kdrama since school started and ended

x0unerthanlater

I am certainly putting this in my to be watched pile. I'm a huge KSH & Gong-vely fan. KSH always seem so cool when he has a high collar jacket on or wears a hood of some sort. I want to marathon this because I don't think I can wait week per week. I enjoyed IU in "Beautiful Man" and thought she has improved a lot.

KSH has got to be one of the best crying k-actor for me. He breaks my heart when he's doing an emotional scene. I wasn't a fan of his character in Dream High. I actually had 2nd lead syndrome and wanted Taecyeon with Suzy. I was really annoyed with KSH's character.. but I had a major change of heart when I watched, "The Moon Embracing The Sun"... KSH wooed me! lol His appearance on RM promoting TMETS was also adorable. He's such a likable person.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I don't like any of KSH's leading ladies therefore I've never fully watch any of his dramas....but this one............it's definite. 

Fri & Sat is cominggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg......................I swear I've been counting the days until we see KSH and IU again hehe....

The clip that sparked magic for me <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzVONdortnE

CUTIE IU performing and KSH was in the audience heheh 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_KwhTLwgQ

x0unerthanlater

Honestly, KSH outshines his leading ladies. I only see him when I'm watching his shows. ooops!  :bhehe:

HAHAHA, @smilez, your new siggie has me giggling!

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:
^^^ Haha he sure does! I don't notice his leading ladies, if he was in a show by himself, I would be fine with that! Lol.

Me too! lol

He's still pretty young so I hope he gets more roles before he goes off to enlist.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG OMG Friday is tomorrow ! *happy feet happy feet

@x0unerthanlater;
I just had to GIF KSH putting on his hoodie :p

I swear most of the views was probably from me hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSN9rjkPdlM

x0unerthanlater

Daebak! Thanks for the trailer @smilez It makes me want to watch it even more. I like all the characters. I hope the cast appears on 1N2D to promote the show. That would be epic.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I only want to watch it for IU/KSH pair, seriously they look just...too cute (I'm kinda scared they are gonna shove the love triangle down my throat; cuz you know 'them kdramas.) 12 episodes seems pretty encouraging too! It's better to wait a few more weeks before marathon-ing it tho 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Producers is so not my cup of tea so I did a lot of FF..............I CANNOT STOP SQUEALING AT EP.4'S SCENES OF IU AND KSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baek Seung Chan may be slow at some things but he's a reallll romantic guy! omggggg.....I know Cindy is using/benefiting from getting close to BSC so she can get to know Ra Joon Mo. She's going to end up falling for BSC instead kekekekeek AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Who else is fangirling over the scene where he ties her shoe? And when he blocks CIndy's face from the rain? ANd andn adn when he pulled out the umbrella? OOMMGGMMGMGMGMG................eeekkkksssss and and and this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6SsN06M4KU

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I totally agree haha which makes him that much more cuter ! He has an innocent face too keke

My obsession!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH6-I9zyedE&feature=youtu.be

This person did an amazing job creating this mv of IU and KSH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRVsFGbA0e8

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yayyyy...Producer is getting more interesting. Now that YeJin confessed that she likes Joon Mo, things are going to get a little bit awkward between them. Seung Chan is slow at his responses but he's a reasonable person :) BSC is starting to show that he cares for YeJin. He totally killed the romantic umbrella scene when he ran to cover the camera hahahha And the exaggeration of the loud thunder when the camera focused on Cindy made me LOL kekek....I feel that Cindy is falling for Baek Seung Chan. Somehow, she is able to relate to him.... MANNNNNNNN i am still praying that this drama doesn't turn out to be a noona/younger leading man drama though or at the end, no one ends with no one....what is life. Omggg

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm in the minority that wants KSH with Gongvely. It'd just be nice to see Gongvely pair up with someone younger than her. I'm not feeling IU, I mean I feel for her character, but I'm not feeling the actress.