[KBS2] School 2015: Who Are You? 후아유- 학교 2015

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
It feels like this show like to confuse the heck outta me! I really want to believe that was Eunbyul shown at the end of episode 10 but..............why do i have this feeling...like they are just trolling us? 

I had major roll eyes moments on this week's episode, mostly for the show trying to shove the Eunbi/Ian ship down my throat, it's not really working with all the angst going on lol Couldn't they just be friends? 

When they showed Ian as his child self grieving his mother's (?) death and then young Eunbyul came and stuck a plaster right on heart....Wasn't that the cutest little scene you've ever watched? Just awww! The child actress portraying young Eunbi/Eunbyul is so dang adorable! 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh wow she is! I actually ff through episode 11 raw just to check if she is really alive. She doesn't appear much, they only show her calling her mother a few times without responding.
Now I'm looking forward to watching it with subs lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Taekwang you poor, poor little thing! I don't see her falling for him anytime soon. And it looks like Ian is falling for Eunbi also, which isn't helping either HAHAHA What a mess! Eunbyul has finally returned. So which OTP will it be? huh?

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Kim SoHyun plays Eunbi and Eunbyul in such a way that you can always distinguish between the two. She's a really good actress! (and how old is she anyway, 16?)
Anyway, looks like Eunbi has left or something, Eunbyul has taken her original place 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5KnmmJsXcs&sns=tw[/media]

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
*cringe* what I worried about finally happened lol
the last scene, that bully was like 'Hey, Ian the one you like is Eunbyul or Eunbi?' right in front of Eunbyul, heol! You can totally see/feel his hesitation.  :facepalm:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
My post about this drama was deleted... And I had so many feels...

But after watching the end.. All my feels are lost. I hate this drama! Freaken second lead syndrome .. Seriously I would choose Gong Tae Kwang any day. His character went through more hardships.

Like wtfreak... Noooo~~~~ I'm so disappointed. I was crying when he confessed his feelings. Sigh, he's such a pitiful character.. Why must you be second lead. I seriously wanted to drop the drama after his confession. *sniffsniff*

It would've been best if Eun Bi left without picking anyone... Sigh, that's my honest opinion. :( Oh my lost feels...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Even though I was having so much hope... It was hopeless for me.

The thought of it being a twin drama... The thought of there being two pairs.. The thought of the second lead getting the girl for once.. *gasp* my poor heart.

You have failed me...

Anyways, I didn't even know Bae Soo Bin was going to have a cameo in here. Was surprised to see him.

Sorry for my whiny rant.. Grrr.