Title: ë´ì¼ë 칸íë¹ë  / Tomorrow Cantabile
Also Known as: Naeil’s Cantabile
Genre: Romance, Music, Comedy
Episodes: 16 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2014-Oct-13 to 2014-Dec-02
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 22:00

Synopsis

An elite meticulous musical genius and a messy out-of-control pianist. This unlike pair somehow matches up and together with a group of colorful young classical musicians and an eccentric world-famous conductor, they start to create the most unique wonderful world of music. They are all against the conventional orders and rules, and try to make the most of their lives with humor and passion for music. Each character has a special (or weird) story to tell and they confront with each other hard and unite strongly. Based on a popular comic, this is a hilarious comedy with brilliant young ensemble cast and full of great classical music.
Cha Yoo Jin (Joo Won) is a third year student in a school of music majoring in piano and dreaming of becoming a world renowned conductor. He seems to be perfect with his good looks, natural born musical talent, and his father, who is a world renowned pianist. He is unable to travel to Europe due to a childhood trauma which gave him a fear of flying. Meanwhile, Seol Nae Il (Shim Eun Kyung) is a free spirited and 4-dimensional character who is also a genius pianist. Due to her unpredictable personality, She causes all kinds of trouble, but when it comes to piano, she boasts exceptional talent. She constantly annoys perfectionist Cha Yoo Jin with her unique mental world but her lovely charms make her irresistible.
Cast
Shim Eun Kyung as Seol Nae Il (Piano)
Joo Won as Cha Yoo Jin (Piano/Violin/Conducting)
Choi Kwon Soo as Yoo Jin (child)
Baek Yoon Shik as Franz von Stressman (Yoo Jin’s conducting teacher)
Go Kyung Pyo as Yoo Il Rak (Violin)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I read a recent article that the Ueno Juri and the actress playing Nodame in this drama met.  Juri is still such a adorable cutie... that when I looked at the two next to each other, I don't get this comical relief coming from the other actress... (not trying to be bias whatsoever).  I just don't feel that "Nodame vibe", which Juri did such a great job in if y'all saw the original. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
tomorrow cantabile???
since i'm major fan of ueno juri and NC from the manga,anime,drama and movies so it hard for me to accept when there is korean remake.this series already have huge success and i already have good memory with nodame,shinichi senpai and the band.hope this remake will turn out good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
dariey said:
tomorrow cantabile???
since i'm major fan of ueno juri and NC from the manga,anime,drama and movies so it hard for me to accept when there is korean remake.this series already have huge success and i already have good memory with nodame,shinichi senpai and the band.hope this remake will turn out good.
I know what you mean. I freak out when Korean tries to remake something. Actually I don't even consider them remakes. Boys Over Flower, Fated to Love You, Playful Kiss, To the Beautiful You, Take Care of the Young Lady, Witch Romance, etc were not even up to par with the original. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
the preview is out.but it look kind of serious with little humor..well we still don't know how the rest will come out.just wish the best of it

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=988oxAR64ew[/youtube]
cr JW la la

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow, I've never really thought Joo Won was handsome until now. He's def a good looking guy & I find his character quite funny&interesting. As for the main gal, she's annoying lol She has a mentality of a little girl and I'm assuming her childhood affected her in various ways for her to act like a child & for her to have bad "dirty" habits.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm starting to like Nae Il :) she's annoying awkwardly cute. I'm starting to understand both main character more now that we know more about their backgrounds. I pity Nae ill the most since she's stuck and lost in her past as a kid. As for YooJin, I'm happy he's finally getting recognized as a conductor but I just don't like how he's sort of mean towards Nae ill. Ahhhhhhhhh the cliff hanger for ep6 is just tooo cute. It's about time Yoo Jin starts showing that he kind of likes Nae ill since now he has competition. The new guy is pretty cute and he reminds me of George Hu :)

dariey

sarNie Adult
try to watch the 1st ep but it seem kind of awkward and em...boring lol.donno maybe it didn't give that crazy chemistry and hilarious effect from entire cast(not just leads) much like nodame cantabile. -_- #dropfromwatchlist

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Arghhhh Yoo Jin! I don't like you one bit right now !!! Now I'm all for the new guy heheh I'm finding Naeill to be less annoying now ^^ ahhh can't wait for toms episode

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Why is that I always have the second guy syndrome? I honestly cant choose between YooJin or YoonHoo. Ahhhh. Well I'm glad to see that YooJin is starting to realize and acknowledge his feelings for Nae ill but all at the same time, I want him to suffer a little more because he was being quite an a$$ to her lol I need more interactions between YH and NI !!!!! They have chemistry and I need to see more of it ^^ I did get a little teary when Nae ill talked to her little self because in reality, some people aren't able to grow up when they're still stuck with their old self:( and that's the case with Nae ill. It's time to grow up babes <3 you can do it! And in tomorrows episode, I so cannot wait to see NI step up her game and become a real professional pianist since she has a true competitor coming her way !