KeAw NaH MaH

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
This lakorn is hella funny and sad at the same time...in the favorite boran movie area..i saw that this lakorn was alot of peoples favorites!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the old version better....I don't like the new one because Chaiya is just to girly and the new one was just wierd to me...The old version was the best ever...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
hmm. . how many version was there?. . wasn't there like 2 that came out at the same time?. . the one with chaiya and the other with oil?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Other with Oil? Well there was a Ch.3 version that came out the same time as Chaiya's version....Chaiya's version was suppose to be right after Loog Tee Toog Leum but then they couldn't find the right nang aek to be in it and plus Chaiya was so popular for his Mai Tummada album that he couldn't act in it so they delayed the lakorn until afterwards....But as for CH.7 version there was 3 versions...One that was a film, and 2 that were on TV..which was Chatree and Sinee's version and Chaiya and Sirima's version...But anyways they wanted the pra aek to be Chaiya and no one else...Shoot! I say Boy (Brinya that is) should've played as the pra aek because Boy can play bad! But just don't change the story line like the new did...They changed some parts that didn't even make sense to me....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i only saw the newer verison with chariya and oil but have to tell u i hate and so dumb chariay is p'eak i prefer him a loong thoong singer and just don't be p'eak he can be something else.....the 1st version i want to seee i know its alot better then the newer one

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
can someone post some screen captures? because it's not familiar with me.. though..
[post="20487"][/post]​
their were pix before but it got erase.....its n'eak who has a horse face and is ugly people called her horse face girl. well she did turn pretty from a wizard who help her right? not sure :lol: don't remember cause it was longgg timeee ago :p

untinnu

sarNie Adult
who was in the newer version that everyone was talking about. .?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
untinnu said:
who was in the newer version that everyone was talking about. .?
[post="20607"][/post]​
chariya p'eak oil n'eak yardthip chariya sister right :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I saw both version the new and old version...Chatree and Chaiya's version. I love the storyline. But not fond with the chossen actor and actress for both version though. I like the storyline for the old version better, the new version they just made it over the top funny. Sometimes it didn't make sense. But the storyline for na'ek to be horseface is good.

Have you gals seen Patson and Numfon lakorn, they mix Keaw Na Mah in with their lakorn. Kinda like Patson owns Keaw Na Mah storyline, and Numfon is their actress and plays Kwaw Na Mah chatacter.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Vanida said:
chariya p'eak oil n'eak yardthip chariya sister right :lol:
[post="20630"][/post]​
Yea. For the new version Chaiya was pra'ek and Oil was na'ek. Yardthip and this one other tall girl play as Chaiya's second and third wife.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
lol. . nancy. . i member that lakorn. . it's modern. . it was good and so funny. . but didn't get to watch the whole thing, cuz couldn't stand namfon's voice. . it's so deep. . iono. . just can't stand it. . but it was good. .

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
nancyvang said:
I saw both version the new and old version...Chatree and Chaiya's version. I love the storyline. But not fond with the chossen actor and actress for both version though. I like the storyline for the old version better, the new version they just made it over the top funny. Sometimes it didn't make sense. But the storyline for na'ek to be horseface is good.

Have you gals seen Patson and Numfon lakorn, they mix Keaw Na Mah in with their lakorn. Kinda like Patson owns Keaw Na Mah storyline, and Numfon is their actress and plays Kwaw Na Mah chatacter.
[post="20634"][/post]​
heheheh hey ur talking about the lakorn MonSaNaeHa? right right right..hehehe that lakorn was actually pretty funny and corny..i liked it though...it was kool..patson is hella kute in that lakorn..it's the first lakorn that i eva saw with someone speakin sooo much english in there...when i first heard patson talk..i wasl ike damn...wheres the accent..he's hella good...but yeah it was funny though...Nang ek was an actress and she played KeawMaNee!

sarN

sarNie Granny
my favoirte boran series !!! i love the old version ( sorry i dont have it in thai :p ) -------> i want to share some sc

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
wow, those pixs made me want to watch this version. The little boy is very cute. Is nang'ek the lady wear red with the little boys. If it is her, is she the gaint wife in "MonPak" with Art.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Monpak ? never heard of dat boran ? --------> :p

anyone have a picture of chaiya & oil version of Keaw nah mah ? --- the two new version dat ch 3 & 7 seen like a comdey and ch 3 was to much dat it was corny though i like the fact dat the Prince didn't have many wifes lol -- but still ----> i think the old version have a better storyline cuz it was sadd and i love the cast , mosty dat servant guy with dat curl hair in the front dat follow the prince around lol he funnie and the p'k was an a$$ till the end !

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OMg..the old keaw nah ma looks hella old....and damn keaw is hella ugly..but her son is sooooooo sooo damn hella freaken kute!

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, sooo many memories of the old one. I use to have it in Khmer but it was the tape worn out. I use to watch it all the time. That use to be my favorite series, haha. And the nang'ek was so popular at the time. :sigh: Memories, memories.