Keem Lis

calla

sarNie Adult

i don't know much about him. i just watched his mv once, the one he sang with Tshaus Hawj.

lolz, ok i have something funny to share. :loool:

i met this guy Keem Lis twice here in St.Paul Minnesota..lolz :lol:
the first time i saw him was that time where i took my cousins that just came from Thailand to this one clinic.
the second time was this time when my mom and i went to Walgreen store...lolz it was funny because i guess he can't really speak english. he was searching for something and kinda want my help but then i guess he was too shy to asked. he just kept on stared at me..but then i didn't talk with him and pretended as if i never know him so we went home. :lmao:

in person, he's really short and so white...ok looking hehe :p
he knews all my relatives that just came from Thailand.

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
calla said:

i don't know much about him. i just watched his mv once, the one he sang with Tshaus Hawj.

lolz, ok i have something funny to share. :loool:

i met this guy Keem Lis twice here in St.Paul Minnesota..lolz :lol:
the first time i saw him was that time where i took my cousins that just came from Thailand to this one clinic.
the second time was this time when my mom and i went to Walgreen store...lolz it was funny because i guess he can't really speak english. he was searching for something and kinda want my help but then i guess he was too shy to asked. he just kept on stared at me..but then i didn't talk with him and pretended as if i never know him so we went home. :lmao:

in person, he's really short and so white...ok looking hehe :p
he knews all my relatives that just came from Thailand.
[post="101466"][/post]​
YOU SAID THAT U SAW HIM IN THE MV WITH TSHUAS HAWJ... CAN U UPLOAD THE MV?

calla

sarNie Adult
sorry, the MV is not mine, and its on VHS. :D

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
well OKAy here's my fUnny leam story of him....
i was selling movie wid my mom in wisconsin and out of teh blue i saw him walking and i was shOck that it was him but DANG HE ISH SO EFFIN SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was asking my mom how come he sO short in person and in the movie he lOoks so tall!!!but dang my mom was lyke why dun u go ask him for an autograph and ask why ish that.........i was baut i was to shy coz my hmong SUCKS!!!!if it didn't suck i would of went...but ish okay ihs ONLEE hIm i see him when i go sell movie wid my parents.....