Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to jakajaan for the tran

Ah'too already confirmed that andrews in here. as for N'ek, someone @ pantiop said she read from Star News Mag that Ah'too's trying to pair up Anne and Andrew together in this lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
so happy andrew has more lakorns! although i wish it was with a different production cuz the last one with pjj was so boring. oh well, as long as he have something for us. omg, if anne accepts to play in here ill be soooo happy! ive been waiting for her and andrew for the longest time

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just found out that this is a remake. if thats the case, i would rather not want Anne to be in here. I want her and andrews first lakorn together to be memorable.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh its in pantip said this then goodluck to Anne/Andrew. If they pairup its my dream come true.

nina07

sarNie Adult
oo Anne and Andrew? :blink:
I'd like to see him with someone younger. Maybe a newbie :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
come on now, 2 a-listers paired up imagine how great would that be? its not like that happens often..just give them a new fresh script and it'll be all good. not only will they look good together but their acting will be at the same level

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oo Anne and Andrew? :blink:
I'd like to see him with someone younger. Maybe a newbie :wub:
I think ages differences doesn't matter. Comparing with the newbies with the experience acting n'ek is
totally upside down. So which pairing it is then no problem with age figure they only focus on acting and the 2 people
face to face.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i guess some just perfer a fresh face rather than having an experienced actress. with me, i want to see him with an actress whos up to his level and anne would be a good candidate

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't think Ann fits the role if Andrew is p'ek. He's got a baby face and n'ek is supposed to be like 10 years younger than the p'ek and Ann looks a lot older than Andrew.

I don't remember too much about the story but Sam was the p'ek. The n'ek is his stepsister. His father and her mother got married when she was just a baby and p'ek was like a teen already? Anyway he hated the mom, I think cause he thought she was a gold digger and when they moved in he went to study abroad to become a doctor cause he couldn't live at home with them anymore, so they didn't grow up together. Fast forward to when they are adults, he finally comes home when the mom dies and takes over the house. The will said n'ek had to stay at the home under p'ek's guardianship. He's broody and cold and still hates her but it's not that interesting cause n'ek doesn't really talk back or anything. That's about it, and I remember these 3 servants that they call the "3 moms" because they were the ones to raise p'ek.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I don't think Ann fits the role if Andrew is p'ek. He's got a baby face and n'ek is supposed to be like 10 years younger than the p'ek and Ann looks a lot older than Andrew.

I don't remember too much about the story but Sam was the p'ek. The n'ek is his stepsister. His father and her mother got married when she was just a baby and p'ek was like a teen already? Anyway he hated the mom, I think cause he thought she was a gold digger and when they moved in he went to study abroad to become a doctor cause he couldn't live at home with them anymore, so they didn't grow up together. Fast forward to when they are adults, he finally comes home when the mom dies and takes over the house. The will said n'ek had to stay at the home under p'ek's guardianship. He's broody and cold and still hates her but it's not that interesting cause n'ek doesn't really talk back or anything. That's about it, and I remember these 3 servants that they call the "3 moms" because they were the ones to raise p'ek.
Based on the plot, I wouldn't wanna see Ann in this either. I really want Rita cuz I didn't feel really satisfied w Mongkut Saeng Jun. They had amazing chemistry but the story got progressively retarded so I want a do over PJJ! I'm sure the chances of a quick reunion won't happen so I'm going to hope for a pairing w Susie or Matt for this specific lakorn. I think these girls can pull off the role and have chemistry w Andrew.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
It can't Ann because nangeke suppose to be young in hers 18 yrs. to 20. The will said that she should be living under preke supervision until she turn 21.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh if the n'ek suppose to be young then Aff or Rita would this role more than Anne, but Anne looks young 4 her age.

onahc

sarNie Elites
The only young actresses that come to mind are Taew, Pat, Margie, Numfon P, Punch, Suzie and Matt. The other girls are too old to play an 18-19 yr old. PJJ lakons are usually slow and boring, so don't expect too much excitement.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't see what's all the hype about their lakorns. There was only a few that I liked. That's why I want Andrew to work with other production cuz it'll be a waste to see him come back with another bad lakorn. He need a good come back role! Lakorn thai would be a great choice or makers group

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't see what's all the hype about their lakorns. There was only a few that I liked. That's why I want Andrew to work with other production cuz it'll be a waste to see him come back with another bad lakorn. He need a good come back role! Lakorn thai would be a great choice or makers group
Another good choice Tinah for the hot Andrew is Broadcast Thai, i like watching this company. Their lakorn are very
creative.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Another good choice Tinah for the hot Andrew is Broadcast Thai, i like watching this company. Their lakorn are very
creative.

oh yes, how did i forget about broadcast. i like them, lakorn thai and makers group