Ken and Chakrit lakorn!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Haha, I wish...Wouldn't it be great if these two were in an action lakorn together? What a dream come true...

Just imagine the possibilities...all the drooling and fainting...

I don't remember who I got this banner from, but I remember telling her I'm jacking it...I see now, I jacked it from Kashie...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao So.. haha.. aniwaise .. it'll be hot if theyre in a lakorn together.. but imma be like drooling at boh lmao.. hehe.. stares at ken.. stares at krit hehe lol.. xp..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Does Sai Lap Rahut Ruk count? Ahaha Krit was in there for some minutes or so....

tinah

sarNie Coma
only in our dreams! both of their roles would have to be equal. maybe one as a vilian and the other pra'ek.

yeh, chakrit was a guest apparent in sub lub rahut ruk. thats probaly the closes they came

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg so they were in one.. cause i havent seen that one.. it's the one with krit/vicky rite? .. >_< ...... yup if they were to be in the same lakorn they got to have the same amount muahaha xp ..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Why do I keep on falling for these conspicuous threads? T_T I wish it were true too... Only if...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
only in our dreams! both of their roles would have to be equal. maybe one as a vilian and the other pra'ek.

yeh, chakrit was a guest apparent in sub lub rahut ruk. thats probaly the closes they came
i know i was saying tat too..tat's the closest we can get...lol

yeap...they're like Jackie Chan and Jet Li if their in a movie together...HAS to be the same amount and importance of the role

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i know i was saying tat too..tat's the closest we can get...lol

yeap...they're like Jackie Chan and Jet Li if their in a movie together...HAS to be the same amount and importance of the role

oh i thought that it is true that they will be in a lakorn together, but only if that's true.................but it is unlikely because the top two actors into one lakorn?

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
thats funny because i had once thought about them making a lakorn together .. yea it would be HOTT!!

anyways I dont think being 2 top actors have to do with anything since now theres a lot of lakorns who joins top actresses and stuff...

and krit played with captain before and played with por .. and they were both top actors.. soo i think he could play with ken.. maybe he could be his older brother cuzz they totally look alike.. and they both like the same girl!!! wow it would be good drama!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wat is this lakorn called

It's not a lakorn...it's just the hope that they can put these two in a lakorn together...they did it often back in the day...they still kind of do it now, so I'm just hoping it would be possible...

They did it with Johnny and Jakkrit...Chakrit and Por, but Por is more like a newbie than an experienced P'ek like Chakrit...so it would be great if they could put these two together...

Or even Ken and Aum, they're on the same channel...might as well...