Ken and Noi?

stasteek

sarNie Egg
i found out that Noi is older than him and i was just wondering how much older is she than him? anyone know?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
they've been together for so long... sigh...

i'm so jealous of her..

but then they make such an adorable couple... ^_^

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
how do you guys get nine yrs?? She was born in 70 and he in 77, so that's 7 yrs lol!! age means nothing when you love one another, and they make a sweet couple, love these two :wub:

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Noi was 1970, cuase she's a little older than Aom, I think she was 1974 or 1975.

I remember she was only what 4 or 5 years older than Ken.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Noi & Ken :wub:

These are awhile though but thats how Noi looks like and her with Ken

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah... i don't think she's that dramatically older than Ken... may be 4-6 years...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yea noi is older than ken but hey they love eachother and thats wt counts .. xp.. but darn it he no longer is single T_T.. yay.. he gonna be a daddy.. keke..xp..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I love them as a couple! What's make them more adorable is that Ken absolutely adores her and pampers her. You can tell when he is near her, he's absolutely mesmerizes and in LOVE. Even though Noi is older than Ken, Ken is a very mature man. When he speaks, you can tell by his tone of voice and boby language that he has a good head over his shoulders.

What I love about the two of them is that they are not afraid to express their feelings and show affection towards one another. They never made their relationship a secret, it was out in the open seven years ago, and it's still going strong with a baby on the way. That right there shows, "We don't care what others think, we love each other and our feelings matter the most." That's Love!

stasteek

sarNie Egg
I love them as a couple! What's make them more adorable is that Ken absolutely adores her and pampers her. You can tell when he is near her, he's absolutely mesmerizes and in LOVE. Even though Noi is older than Ken, Ken is a very mature man. When he speaks, you can tell by his tone of voice and boby language that he has a good head over his shoulders.

What I love about the two of them is that they are not afraid to express their feelings and show affection towards one another. They never made their relationship a secret, it was out in the open seven years ago, and it's still going strong with a baby on the way. That right there shows, "We don't care what others think, we love each other and our feelings matter the most." That's Love!
They are having a baby? wow!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol you don't know about them? They married in Oct last year and had a wedding ceremony in Feb and a baby is on the way, she is around 6-7 months pregnant now if the number is correct lol

Anyways I loved Noi and now since she marry to Ken I like both Noi & Ken :lol:

Here is some of their wedding pictures.

This was in Oct last year when they sign the papers and got blessings from the Princess