Ken is a monk

may1363

sarNie Adult
Why didn’t Ann attend? Even, Cherry, Janie and Champoo Araya were there.I hope to see them reunite. Nong Khun needs a nice haircut. That mushroom haircut is so funny.

Seriously where's Ann? Or KA really had something off screen ????? Hmmmmm, I'm so curious?????

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Why didn’t Ann attend? Even, Cherry, Janie and Champoo Araya were there.I hope to see them reunite. Nong Khun needs a nice haircut. That mushroom haircut is so funny.

Seriously where's Ann? Or KA really had something off screen ????? Hmmmmm, I'm so curious?????
Probably not, I think they both know better than to jeopardize their big careers. And plus Ken seems like a responsible person who loves his wife and kids, he wouldn't hurt them.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
There were rumors of KA offscreen? Woah, I need to catch up on Thai maya news. Been away from it for way too long.
Nong Khun is so stylish. Skinny jeans & a gorgeous shirt!

may1363

sarNie Adult
There were rumors of KA offscreen? Woah, I need to catch up on Thai maya news. Been away from it for way too long.
Nong Khun is so stylish. Skinny jeans & a gorgeous shirt!

LOL. No rumour like that. I'm just curious why Ann she's not there because she's one of her best friend. One of Ann fans from Thailand said she not attended because she's out province.