Ken Theeradeth's Future Works

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
[Ken: Happy to work with ‘Chompoo’ in “Fai Shoan Sang�

First time dad “Ken� Teradeth is possessive of his newborn baby. The leading actor and father of one said no to all offers of Commercials and Fashion Shoot with his baby son.

“I’ve been getting offers in Commercials and magazines but I still don’t want to take him yet. Me and Noi, we’re not ready. We definitely won’t be ready this year but next year we can talk about it again. Now I haven’t really taken him anywhere aside from visits to the hospital. I don’t want to show him off yet. I’m quite possessive of him at the moment. Maybe a little later when he’s 4-5 months old. We’re waiting for us to be ready. If he goes out now and sees a lot of people he’ll cry and it will be hard for us. Both of us are worried about him and Noi is more possessive of him than me�

The latest news says you’re going to be working with ‘Chompoo’

“We will definitely be working together in the future since she’s now with channel 3. So it’s bound to happen but I don’t know when. Personally I’d like to work with her. She’s a leading actress that I’ve never worked with before. I have watched her lakorns and she seems like a dedicated worker and talented�

Has the channel offered you the script?

“Nothing is confirmed but they have talked about it. We’ll have to wait a little bit�

Khun Prawit says he wants you to co-star with Chompoo in one lakorn

“Like I said, I’d be more than happy to and you will definitely see us work together. Probably next year because this year is a little too late because after ‘Jai Rao’ with Aff I have a lakorn with ‘Cherry’ and one more with Ann�

But they want you to help promote Chompoo

“Chompoo doesn’t need promoting. She’s already famous�

SOURCE: Innnews & Dirtii.Laundry

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
first of all...i'm kinda glad but then not reallie..i reallie wanna see his new baby...but i guess Nong Khun is still too young to be storm w/ paparazzi

and goodness i'm so excited to see all his future works...Cherry...CHOMPOO and i can't help but sherk like a lilo girl know i'll get to see Ann & Ken again..hopefullie for 365 Days of Love..so i'll see her chasing after him!!! *cross-finger*

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg yay anne/ken! so it is confirmed that they will be working together again. i wonder if its 365 wan haeng ruk like the fans mention but we'll see. im just so excited. hrm, isnt "fai shoan sang" with great as the pra'ek. so ch3 has a lakorn plan for him and araya but its not yet confirmed.

thanks kashie!

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
yay ken confirmed himself he is pairing with anne again. i too wonder if it 365 days. i'm so happy

tinah

sarNie Coma
i kinda hope its not 365 wan haeng ruk cuz i wanna see them in something alittle different like period drama. either way ill be happy though

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
i don't mind what kind of lakorn it is. i'm just happy to hear they're in a new one together

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Whoa.. WTF! Anne and Ken again O.O
If they havfe to pair up Ken choosing between Anne and Chompoo, I pick Chompoo T-T

tinah

sarNie Coma
of corse they have to pair up ke/anne again lol. the other power couples have atleast 5-6 lakorn together

spursfan

sarNie Hatchling
i don't mind what kind of lakorn it is. i'm just happy to hear they're in a new one together
agree! :lol:
omg, ann and ken again. my dream comes true. :yahoo:
they're always my favorit couple. i never get tired of watching them.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoa.. WTF! Anne and Ken again O.O
If they havfe to pair up Ken choosing between Anne and Chompoo, I pick Chompoo T-T

I have to agree with you Kristy.
I mean yeah they are a power couple but again just like I love Aff but her and Umm are getting too much lakorns together but I'm not really a Umm fan but still. And I rather see new pairings :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMG!!! Ken is gonna do another Lakorn With ANN!!! YEAPIIEEE!!
lmao..
awee! thats kewl! i wanna see Ken and Chompoo in a lokorn together! thats kewl :]]]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Gasps... Faint... yesh! Finally Ken & Ann back at it!! I'm so happy!! I can't wait... :wub: it should be interesting to see Ken & Chompoo onscreen together. ^_^

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Yay! I am so totally overjoyed to learn that Ken and Anne have another lakorn in the pipeline. This is great! I simply love the chemistry between the two. The two of them make beautiful lakorns!

Hmmm, it will be interesting to see the pairing of Ken and Cherry. Although Cherry is such a sweet and pretty face, she can be quite "stern" looking and I am not sure whether how this paring is going to work.

As for Chompoo and Ken, I think the pairing will be much better. They appear to look more suitable.

Anyhow, that's my thoughts only ... and yay ... Ken and Anne again! Can't wait .... :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im just uber happy.. ken.. cherry.. anne.. chomppo.. hehehe... he is possesive of his baby.. hehe..

Susie

sarNie Adult
i'm definately gonna watch all of his lakorns b/c he's starrin w/ many of my fav actresses.