Ken's In Music Video

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I know that video...It's for one of Parn's songs, and if you know Parn, then you know that she does extravagant videos, and this one is no exception. Her videos are like mini lakorns, and they usually take 2 videos to finish. As for if Janie and Ken are to do a lakorn together again, not that I know of, but I really hope they do!!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
that MV was good...Parn's MV are always good and it always involve 3 people...this one VJ Ja is in it also..Janie was the bad one in it tho...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yeah, that was my first time seeing Parn's MV. The director did a real good job portraying all the characters in such amount of time!!!! I just wished it was actually real.
i mean the plot line and everything got you hooked. I betcha people would want to watch it if they turned into a lakorn. But then again, i would anything ken and janie.
As for janie's character in the mv, she was out for revenge...she's still n'ek in my eyes

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohh yeah i remember this MV..it's Ja and Ken plus Janie..it's a good MV..Ken look so hot tho..and Ja is so pretty...LOLZ

ga-cha

sarNie Egg
what was the mV about? Was it a happy ending?